You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Glowing White Eyes

Real Ghost Stories

Glowing White Eyes

 

I haven't been around for a while. I've been so busy lately it's hard to get free time. But finally, I can share another experience that I had just a few nights ago.

It's winter here and it's getting really cold out, especially at night, so I bundle up and sit in my car to stay warm whenever I go out for a smoke. This night was odd. I was the only one outside that I could see. It was late and dark out and nothing but the street lights to illuminate the parking lot. Everything was fine during my smoke. I finished it, turned off my car and started walking back toward the dorm. I take a glance up at the smoke pit up the small hill and see no one out there, so I look back ahead for only a second. But in that second I suddenly felt a presence and I immediately looked back up at the smoke pit and I see this hazy figure on top of one of the tables.

It looked like someone wearing a hoodie and sitting cross-legged on the table, but he was completely see-through. I could see the road behind him and the grassy hills that lead to the base housing area, and the lights from the streets were glowing right through him, yet they seemed dim in the haze of this figure. What freaked me out the most was that his eyes were very distinct, and they were glowing a very bright white. The figure just stared at me and I stopped dead in my tracks staring at him. I don't know why, but I could not move at all.

Finally, after what felt like hours, but it was only a few minutes, the figure began to slowly fade away until it was completely gone. I felt like I was released from some invisible chain and I could move again and I ran back to my dorm room and made sure everything was locked. I've been seeing strange things all my life, and I understand that this weird ability can cause spirits to be attracted to me. Most of the time, I just ignore it, but sometimes, there are those moments that I am petrified and I can't explain why.

I will say this though: This is the first time I have ever seen a figure with glowing white eyes. I've seen red, blue and a strange haze of purple, but never bright white. Has anyone else seen something like this before?

Other hauntings by CharlaC

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Nebraska

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CharlaC, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Hammerdwalrus (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-23)
The color white symbolizes purity. My most logical explanation is that it was a pure un-tortured soul sent to help those who are drifting into the hands of the devil. The reason you could not move is perhaps the spirit got hold of you mentally and physically.
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
+3
10 years ago (2013-12-06)
What a cool post. Love to hear about the paranormal taking time to speak to us like that. And congratulations on your new hope, must really be special if someone makes a visit like that. Don't be surprised if he comes with a guide. And guys, we should just ignore thos trolls like Satanas. They have issues, obviously, and we don't want to be like them. I used to rise to stuff like that until I started to notice that every time you rise you eventually sink.
Pipkin209 (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-06)
Weird. Are you going to smoke after the baby is born? If so, that would NOT be good 😨. Nice story!
Piedpiper (3 stories) (18 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-05)
Huh. Cross legged with glowing white eyes... Sounds like the Avatar! Lol.
Nathaniel (37 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-05)
CharlaC, congratulations on both accounts! Being pregnant and quitting smoking. It will take a lot of willpower to quit, but you've got an even greater reason to give the cigarettes up! Good Luck! As for what you saw, I have never seen anything like that. However, I agree with Liladys theory. Maybe they were sent to forewarn you to quit smoking, because you were pregnant. And Santanas666, spirits do come to us with messages we need to hear.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-05)
Wow congratulations! And way to go, cold turkey takes a lot of willpower. Happy for you! 😁 ❤ 😁
CharlaC (6 stories) (22 posts)
+4
10 years ago (2013-12-05)
Haha! Thanks guys. Actually, I did go in to see a doctor because I've been abnormally tired and have had a nasty stomach ache for a whole week. Turns out, I am pregnant. And I just quit smoking cold turkey because I do not want it to effect my kid in any way. And already I'm going crazy from not smoking lol.
fakin2 (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-04)
I have seen a shaggy black cat with glowing white eyes and I freaked out!
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2013-12-04)
I think that this Spirit was perhaps trying to warn you about your health (I sense its something to do with your smoking). I would advise you to get checked out healthwise. I think this Spirit is very intelligent from it being presented as White, and not any other colour.
Satanas666, I don't think this was in this person's mind. Spirits can and do have some control (usually powerful Spirits). What are you doing on here if you are just going say that it was in this person's mind?

Anyway, good luck with everything, CharlaC.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤

This comment from satanas666 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: