You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Trying To Hurt Me Or Protect Me?

Real Ghost Stories

Trying To Hurt Me Or Protect Me?

 

Everything started when I was a teenager; they were small occurrences so I didn't pay much attention to it at the time. At random moments my heart would start pounding, I would feel dizzy and get a metallic taste in my mouth. After about a minute it would stop and I'd feel normal again.

After I graduated high school everything stopped. I moved out of the city to a small town. Everything was fine for about two years before things started picking up again. I would start to feel sick again; not as often as before, but it happens from time to time.

I thought that was going to be the extent, so I ignored it. A few weeks ago, everything changed drastically. I was lying in bed around three in the morning trying to go to sleep when I felt a small amount of pressure on my chest. Not enough to hurt me, but I could defiantly tell something was there.

My arms and legs started to tingle and it got harder to move. It felt like my body weighed a thousand pounds; then I started convulsing. After about two minutes the convulsing stopped and I was able to fall asleep.

Every night since then I've felt something out of the ordinary. My body would feel cold (keep in mind I had my heater on at the time), I could actually feel hands running from my ankles all the way up to my stomach. This wasn't just tingling; I could actually feel fingers grabbing me. Sometimes my hair feels like it's being messed with.

Until now I thought this was something that was just going to happen at night. I've been feeling tingling when I go into the kitchen or sit on the couch to watch TV. Even right now while I'm typing this I can feel my pants being tugged on and my shoulders are being rubbed, so I'm trying my best not to move a whole lot.

So far, I've been convincing myself that it's just my pants or my hoodie moving on my skin; making it feel like someone's touching me. What happened last night has convinced me fully that this isn't my imagination; something is really here with me.

I was lying in bed with a small lamp on when I saw something block out the light and move across the room toward me. My upper body was freezing and I could feel something start to massage my neck. It didn't hurt me, or even try anything like that. There have been no scratches or bruises on my body.

I don't think whatever this is wants to hurt me. I've never felt threatened by it; except for the night when the convulsions happened. I think it has actually attached itself to me or is trying to protect me from something. To be honest, I actually enjoy the company. Is that bad?

Other hauntings by xxmercedzxx

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xxmercedzxx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-03-15)
I just want to say that I agree with Fergie and really think you should schedule a visit with your doctor. There could easily be a medical issue causing the majority of your experiences. Please get to a doctor and make certain there is nothing wrong with your health.
xxmercedzxx (2 stories) (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-15)
Thanks everyone for your advice I really appreciate it! An update so far, which I might publish on here later on. There have been no more convulsions. As for being protective that has increased a lot. My computer crashed and when I fixed it I found a very nasty email, I randomly got sick when I was going out to look for a job and on the news I saw there had been a care accident right in the area where I was going to look. Also, this spirit has started talking to me at night. It's told me things like I'm sorry if I hurt you and things along those lines. Sometimes I'll here or feel it when I'm outside with my cat or playing videogames. I'll probably post this as a continuation, but I just thought I'd let everyone know what's been going on recently. Thanks a lot
Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-03-15)
Hi xxmercedzxx, my initial advice to you is to pay your GP a visit. Tell your doctor about the convulsions and tingling sensations, heck, tell him everything. I am not saying that you have not had a paranormal experience, but I have the feeling that you may need medical attention.

Please, please rule out anything physically wrong with yourself. You may have a concerned spirit who sees there is something wrong with your health.

Take care, and keep us informed please.
Ghostexpert101 (14 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-15)
Pray and sage the house if its gone after the sage it was a bad spirit but if it doesn't work it can be a good spirit or a bad spirit (ive been haunted before and its very stressful knowing it can turn on you) make sure not to show it fear the cuddly side of it might just be trying to trick you

You sage a hoes by getting sage and pit it in a seashell then burn the sage after that walk around and say bible versus or say get out now and go to the light when you leave a room walk out backwarks and if the ghost trys to stop you it is trying to stay with you. I personaly think its trying to possess you
Callme15 (10 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-03-15)
I think maybe that wants to play with you, and the convulsions maybe that wants to get your attention. Anyway, do you have a deceased loved one that may touch you like that? If none, then maybe its a spirit from your house that is lonely and you are the only one who he/she wants to play with, and as mentioned above, the convulsions maybe she/he wants to tickle you, and if you don't get it, for example, you two are tickling each other, and you want to tickle your playmate more, you will get on top of her/his body, prevent her/him from moving, then you will tickle her. Maybe its like that, or my first theory. Anyway, God bless you!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: