You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Trying To Hurt Me Or Protect Me? 2

Real Ghost Stories

Trying To Hurt Me Or Protect Me? 2

 

Things started back in December around my birthday. I was lying in the extra bedroom on my stomach playing my favorite video game when I felt something tug on my pant leg. I thought my pants had just gotten caught on something, so I brushed it off like it was nothing.

A few minutes later, I felt something tickle my back and start to play with my hair. I could feel actual fingers on my body, but I was the only person in the room. I sat up and everything stopped, so again I brushed it off thinking that it was just my imagination.

That night, I got horribly sick. I couldn't keep anything down, I had cold sweats and it took so much effort to move or speak. When I went to bed, I fell asleep, but it didn't feel like I was asleep. Lucid dreaming is what its called I think.

I couldn't open my eyes, but I heard very clearly the words, "It's ok, I'm sorry." I don't know any other way to phrase this except in that instant I lost all control of my muscles. I could breathe just fine, but my body was having convulsions. It lasted for about a minute and I automatically fell asleep after.

A few days after the convulsions, everything seemed normal until my computer completely crashed. After spending hours trying to fix it, I finally got it to work only to find a very nasty email from one of my "so called" friends.

A week after that I was getting ready to go out to check if anyone around me was hiring. Right when I was walking out the door I felt really nauseous and ended up really sick. That evening, I found out that someone had lost control of their car and got into a horrible accident at the same time I was getting ready to leave and in the area I was going to look.

The cat I take care of, Kimi, is really hesitant to come near me now and when she does, she's always looking past me; something I've never seen her do.

To top everything off, every night when I'm lying in bed I'll feel something get in with me. The bed will sink down next to me and squeak, like an actual person was in bed with me. Right as I start to fall asleep I'll feel very cold on my stomach (keep in mind my heater is on,) and fingers running up and down. I'll feel cold air on my face and cheek, my hair will be tugged on and I'll fall asleep.

Just recently, I'll feel it in other parts of the house; not just in my room. Right now I can feel it tugging on my pants, almost in a playful way.

Does anyone know why this is happening or what this actually is? Nobody close to me has passed away recently so I doubt it would be anything along those lines. I don't feel afraid of it, so should I let this continue?

Other hauntings by xxmercedzxx

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xxmercedzxx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Triskaideka (2 stories) (388 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-03-22)
Convulsions are very serious and can be deadly if they strike at the wrong time. Thank goodness you were in bed at the time! I third Rook's advice. See a doctor about this.

As for the cold feelings and throwing up, again, there could be natural reasons for that. In fact, paired with convulsions, these things all strike me as something along the lines of meningococcal meningitis. Now, I'm no doctor and I'm not presuming to give you a diagnosis over the internet, but what I'm basically saying is that these physical symptoms together indicate a severe problem that is affecting your nervous system at its core. If you have some sort of viral or bacterial infection in your brain and/or spinal cord, it can be deadly.

So yeah, see your doctor.

As for everything else, I'm not sure what to think. Could there be a presence there with you? Perhaps. Could it be hallucination brought on by a virus or bacteria attacking your brain cells? Perhaps. And I agree with Val about your cat. Animals do often detect sickness. I'm genuinely worried that something far more threatening than a ghost is going on in your life right now. Please take care and see your doctor ASAP. ❤
PaigeTheGymast (16 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-03-21)
The ghosts isn't trying to harm you in anyway is what it sounds like. They are just letting you know that they are there with you and they want to protect you.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+1
10 years ago (2014-03-20)
I'll second Rook's advise to get checked out by a doctor. Be honest and tell him the symptoms you've been having. As he says, better safe than sorry.
Animals (especially dogs and cats) have been known to react to illnesses as well as the paranormal. Some have said this is because they can smell the sickness. This could be why Kimi is reacting differently to you. Of course it is just as possible Kimi senses another being with you. Seeing a doctor and having any 'natural' causes ruled out would go a long ways towards sorting out the mystery.
paranomscare54 (6 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-20)
maybe trying to tell it to give you personal space might make it angry sometimes that might happen. Try getting 2 torches or 2 lighting up objects and then ask it question use 1 torch as no and the other torch yes that might work to what ever question you ask.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-03-20)
Start with the UBBER BASICS and go see your doctor... Nauseous feelings... Muscle twitches/possible convulsions and hot/cold flashes may be indications of some very BAD natural things and before jumping to a possible paranormal cause EVERY Natural cause has to be ruled out. This includes the possible voices you 'heard' as well as the 'pulling' of your pant leg.

I do not say this lightly, nor as an unbeliever (just check my profile/stories) nor am I trying to 'biff off' what you may be experiencing... BUT better safe than sorry.

Start a journal... Record everything that is happening... Investigate every natural cause... ASK QUESTIONS... Not from boards/cards or things like that but here on site and...

Please keep us posted.

Respectfully,

Rook
Griff84 (5 stories) (289 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-20)
Hi xxmercedzxx, It sounds like something is going on.

Half of me thinks these experiences are just coincidence and imagination, but the other half thinks if something is there with you. If there is, then it is one thing trying to look after and protect you, but it is another for it to get into bed with you. To me that is a total overstepping of the personal space mark. Its certainly not ok for someone to come into your bed uninvited if they are alive, and I don't see why that would change if they are dead!

There are people on this site much better qualified to give you advise on what to do than me, but I would start with maybe asking out loud that whatever it is to respect your personal space.

I hope you find the answers you are looking for, and please keep us updated. Thanks for your post 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: