You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Are All of You in Here Dead?

Real Ghost Stories

Are All of You in Here Dead?

 

Shortly after falling asleep like many times before, the dream interruptions starts out very suddenly and, out of the blue, and without warning. The next thing I know, boom! I'm there, on the other side... I was standing on a play ground it was a vividly bright day but, had a golden tint about it, all most like looking through tented glass. As I looked around to get my bearings I saw that the ground was dusty and, there was no sign of grass anywhere. The buildings that was in the far ground seemed so, very distant and, there was no one around, but as I turned I saw a building that wasn't there before just on the other side of a chain link fence.

I walked through the fence then toward this building then stopped when I noticed it was a single story structure built in the forties it looked like a school. At the door I felt something, the sense of peace, but never trusted that feeling, I walked in and once inside my whole world had changed from what was golden rays of sun light to a gray dimly lit room with one other door facing me, as I walked closer, it was a kitchen and, standing at the sink with her back to me was a woman.

She was wearing a white dress with large red roses on it. The dress was so detailed I noticed the green leaves on the stems. The lady was tall and slender and her hair was jet black pulled back and was on her shoulders. Then she turned around, she was my mother. My Mother! My first thoughts were; what is she doing here? Automatically I ask myself how this can be. I'm older then she, this lady had to be 26 years old and beautiful. My Mom is 70 + and, beautiful. Oh God I must be losing my mind, she looked exactly like my Mom did when my siblings and, I were just babies. The fear sat in as I looked into her eyes; NO! They weren't my Mom's eyes at all.

It was time to get out of the world, so I turn toward the door. The door! The door that I had come in, it was gone, there was only one option and, I had to get passes this lady to reach the other door. I did but, only to find myself yet, in another room. This room led me down a long hallway and, it too was old and seemingly, empty. I rushed toward the end, and was stopped by the sound of music.

Halfway down the hall was a double door. I started walking toward it, that's when I heard lots of people talking; there was music playing in the back ground as well. Just as I was about to enter I was approached by another spirit that took the form of a man, honestly I couldn't totally be sure about the gender because my mind was focused on all of the people that I saw there. I found that it was standing too close; I pushed him away as I move quickly into this very, very large dance hall.

Most of the people were sitting and, some was standing, but the strangest thing that struck me to be quite odd, was the people that was sitting was motionless like in a nod. Very darn eerie, to the point where I knew and I felt out of place there, and don't ask me why, but I felt the need to know so I yelled out over the loud music. "ARE ALL OF YOU IN HERE ARE DEAD?" and to my surprise someone said yes, so turn toward the voice and he said. "My name is June" One guy yelled out, it was just like that a burden had lifted from my shoulders because in my mind I knew they were the spirits of that died.

Then one by one these spirits came up asking me questions about this and about that. There was one question that I had to ask June Bug "What I'm I going here?" but before I had a chance to do so, a lady walked up to me. I would like to say that this was a deferent kind of spirit. What I mean, I thought because of her eyes had a curious look and, her face was a little saddened, it could have been the fact that she was dead and, she wanted to be with the living and, her love ones. I don't know, but there something there that touched my heart.

We stood together, looking into each other eyes then she glanced away never saying a word, she didn't have to say anything, I think her eyes said it all. I was just about to turn to June when I told this female spirit that she was very beautiful. It was satisfying to watch her blush and smile. It was seconds after I told her that, someone manifested behind me. Hiding himself but, I saw him out of the corner of my eye. I cannot ignore these types of spirits because they are sneaky, evil cowards.

What happened next had sent me into furious rage. Seconds after this spirit had manifested behind me, her face had turned into rotting flesh and worms right before my eyes. Still smiling she didn't have a clue what was happening to her face, NOT A CLUE! June had whispered something to her. When she did realize her face was rotting away, she placed both hands over her face as busted into tears.

June and, I had the same idea, but I was more afraid and didn't have the nerve to comfort her. (I really don't want to say this, but the truth is the truth) I know for a fact that the spirit of my dead Father was hiding behind me, I'm 100% sure that he was the cause of that female spirit face to change as it did. I then turned around to confront this problem; only to find that he was gone, as well as all of the spirits except two, and that was June and the lady.

I know that this story is deep, I've been holding back long enough; finally having the courage to face my demons, and expose them to the pubic so, that people can understand the unnatural things that are happening to them are spirit related.

Other hauntings by sammyd

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sammyd, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

badangelgirl (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-04)
this story is intresting,wierd,and cool I guess. 😁 😜 😉 ok goodbye. And have a good day/night.
sammyd (3 stories) (10 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-23)
Hello, Martin I would like to thank you for the opportunity to express my accounts of the unusual and afterlife. Your site has already opened up doors to new understanding about my situation. I do realize now that I’m not alone in seeking the truth and, knowledge about the dead. Thanks to all of the writers for your wonderful stories and God bless you all, Sam
sammyd (3 stories) (10 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-23)
Hello, Shane It’s just a title, and I’m glad that you took the time to read my story. Before I sit to publish anything about my unusual accounts I already have the answers. I do have any stories that I can’t answer too or don’t understand and that worries me. Those stories I will like to publish later. I do thank you Shane, for your comments. Take care, Sam.
sammyd (3 stories) (10 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-23)
Yes, to your question Kim I don’t find myself in a dream but find myself among spirits when I ‘m sleeping. There are many reasons my siblings and I have dislike"s with our Father, but now he's passed amd I feel our Father's spirit should move on. When My time is up, I will not subjected my children or love one's to the mental anguish of being dragged to the other side. In other words "Haunted..." Take care Kim, Sam.
sammyd (3 stories) (10 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-23)
Hello, Alona my name is Sam Crockett and I’m from North Carolina. I do have a question for you “What are your special gifts? My Mother always told me that I was gifted But, I think defer, although she herself is truly gifted, being a minister of her church her prayers has healed many. Take care, Sam
chunkygut1 (13 stories) (73 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-22)
Dear Alona
His name is Samuel D. Crockett (I looked at his profile.)

Why may I ask is that inportant?
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-22)
Dear sammyd,

You may wish to research dreams and dream travel. Please read my comment response on the story, "Dreams of the Deceased".

I have often wondered if we as physical human beings are not the ones who are all in here dead. Think about it. :)

When you leave this physical world and go to the other side in dream travel you will encounter those who will be on different levels of awareness, and they will act, manifest and create according to their level. They also will create worlds or environments that are according to their level of awareness. Everything on that side is created immediately by thought, so remember if you think it, it will manifest and be created exactly as your thought. There are many possibilities and the only thing that keeps one from experiencing them is one's own thought and awareness level. Sometimes, there will also be encounters with those who wish to control others too. There are also gatekeepers, some for our own good and some not looking out for our best interest, but their own.

The more you confront and conquer your fears on the other side in dreams and in this physical world as well, the more you will become free and able to travel to higher heights and realms on the other side and its world's spectrum of different levels of light and dark as we know it as human beings. The more you will also experience the lighter side and less of the darker side and darker beings. There is always help if you think it with great intent.

May your dream travels improve in a positive light or perspective with each life and dream experience, more knowledge, self growth and self empowerment. --Abby
alona (1 stories) (6 posts)
-1
17 years ago (2007-09-21)
I'm sorry but would you please tell me what your name is?It's rather important!
Tmetsfan31 (3 stories) (52 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-19)
Hey Everyone. Back after not being on for a loooooong time. I don't know much of what to say about it. I do have to say it's interesting, and a little...confusing.
Tmetsfan31 AKA Tanis
Tmetsfan31 [at] aim.com if you have any questions.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-19)
That was a very intriguing story.

Are you stating that you feel when you are asleep, you are not actually dreaming but are visiting some other astral plane? Where there problems with your father in life? I am assuming so by the story. If this is true and this was a dream, the problems and anger with your father may be coming out during your rest hours.
just a suggestion.

God Bless!
Patch (3 stories) (91 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-19)
That's a very interesting and long dream. I hope you figure out what it means.
I'm not dead, I'm just kind of quiet here.
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-19)
Shane, I gotta admit I had a chuckle when I first read the title of this story. Imagined some kid wondering if this was indeed a site for ghosts chatting between themselves 😆
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-19)
No we all are not dead, just a little slow moving. Oh that wasn't a question directed at us. 😆 Thank your for sharing your dream/experience with us. Hope you are able to determine just what the dream means or at least means to you.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: