You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Something, Someone Pt. 2

Real Ghost Stories

Something, Someone Pt. 2

 

As I was reading another member's story about weird phone call, I remembered another thing that used to happen in this house.

As mentioned in Pt.1, when I lived in this particular house I was a somewhat troubled teenager, but not to the extreme. I remember I used to always get prank calls during the time I resided here. Or so I thought until a few years ago.

Prior to this house I lived in an apartment and a fellow classmate, a.k.a my crush, would prank call me a lot. He would call and mock whatever I said or just make silly noises. So after I moved to this house I continued to get prank calls but they were no longer silly noises but instead just breathing or static. This would happen at least once a week. It got to the point where, when they called, I would just say things like, "Oh it's you again, long time no talk!" and the call would end after a second or two. It didn't happen to other people in the house.

Now years later and learning that spirits can use technology to communicate, I now believe it wasn't my then crush. Plus, years after when I would run into him I used to always give him crap for it and he said he only did that to me twice in grade 7. That would have made me 12 then. I lived at this house from 15-16. Most of the scary accounts that happened to me happened in this house, that's also why I believe the calls were from the entity that stayed there.

I have always been a strong person emotionally. Though I can cry at almost anything, I don't linger on it for long or usually more than a day (I cry watching monkeys use rocks to open nuts because it's so beautiful lol for goodness sakes). In other words, I'm pretty open-minded and know that life happens for me and not TO me.

But one particular night as I was waiting to fall asleep, out of nowhere I got a huge urge and image of going upstairs, get a knife and slit my wrists. Now I was not depressed or thinking about anything upsetting. I just got the thought and truly wanted to do it. I had no reason for it, and I knew it was not my own mind because I don't believe in suicide and nothing happened to me to where I would want to end my life that night. It actually scared me that I would have a thought like that. So I pushed it out and assured myself I was just being stupid, then I went to bed. That's it for this house, I think. Unless more memories come back to me, until then, take care!

I just know there was an evil entity there. I tried to look up the history of the house or anything related and found nothing online.

Other hauntings by notjustme

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, notjustme, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-05-15)
No problem. It's too interesting a picture not to share, so I was happy to help. 😊
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-15)
For those not sure what this picture is about, I will give an explanation. This picture was taken a day or two after my bearded dragon passed away and I was really missing her. I made her a structure thing to bask on and she used to love it. After she passed I put the thing outside and wanted a picture of it before it was to be thrown out. To my delight and surprise, when I took the picture I caught what seems to be her orb, poached right on the spot she used to sit all day long ❤

A few days ago, there was a story about orbs so I thought it would be nice to finally be able to share it thanks to bjj 😳
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-15)
BJJ- there it is! Lol sorry I didn't even see it, thank you so much!
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-05-15)
http://s1100.photobucket.com/user/Aveldro/media/get-attachment.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
Notjustme, here's the link to the photobucket of your orb pic. Just hope the link works right. 😊
Darkangel73 (4 stories) (127 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-04)
You could have a spirit of a depressed person, or you can be sensitive to feeling what that spirit felt in its last moments of life. As for the telephone calls I can't give a explanation to if it was paranormal.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-03)
opila- that is a good suggestion, could be. I will never really know what it was but it sure wasn't a good feeling. I don't think it was hormones because I have never before that night thought of suicide nor after, though I have been through some rough bumps. Thanks for your insight on the story
Opila (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-02)
are you COMPLETELY sure it was an entity and not a depressed spirit that had died in your house before you moved there?

Maybe, there was once a girl or boy in that house who one night decided to kill them self upstairs?

Either that or your hormones are making you think weird things you would not normally think.

Nothing that encourages suicide is good in any matter at all, alive or dead. 😕
JeunaBella (3 stories) (58 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-02)
My mum said she threw the phone outside the window and it crushed to bits lol. She is easily freaked out. But sometimes I do get some caller with 3-5 number i.e 386 or 6890. I don't have any idea who was it.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-01)
jeunabella- That is very scary what happened to your mom. I would have checked out right away! I did try to dial *69 to see but the call could not be traced. Yes no kidding about the breathing, had it been demonic sounds I would have not "talked" to it. But being that age I probably would have thought it was my crush again if it did make sounds. Thanks for your time 😳
JeunaBella (3 stories) (58 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-01)
Did your phone display the number of the caller? But I'm glad the other end was just breathing or static, otherwise I would have been freaked out if it was another sound. Like you know, creepy talk or demonic laughter.

I do believe sometimes entity (s) can make fun of us. Now you said about phone it reminds me of my mum's experience. She was staying at the hotel back then work-related. Then she got a phone call from some woman she barely understand (hoarse voice) and the woman keep asking her about something until my mum realised the battery was on the table and the phone was unplugged from its charger.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-01)
To clarify, the calls actually only happened for about 2 months and it stopped. So I guess it could have been bad connection. I will never know. 😳

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: