You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Blood Red

Real Ghost Stories

Blood Red

 

I was about 6 years old at the time and I will never forget this experience. I lived in this house in Kenosha, WI for about a year not too long. One day I was feeling weird the whole day like something wasn't right. Well I have this night light that had unicorns on it and the light was blue it was one of those lamps that spin around and around. Also in that room I had dolls lined up together on my dresser and I had them for years.

So on that following day right when it became bed time for me, all I remember is going to sleep. So around 3 am I believe, I wake up with my mouth wide open, my hands stuck together like they were glued and my eyes wide open like I never went to sleep in the first place. I tried to get up and move but I was stiff and something felt like it was holding me down on my bed and as I looked around, my room was blood red. Then I hear a voice and it was my dolls talking to me and all of them looking right at me. As I was staring at them and at the moment still could not move at all, one of the dolls floated towards me, right in my face and sounded like she was saying sentences from the bible like she was protecting me from something. Which I believe it was a demon, and then all of a sudden she dropped to the ground, the room turned back to blue before my eyes and I could finally move my body. Right then I ran to my parents room scared to absolute death. The next day I told my mom to get rid of the dolls and I kind of wish I didn't because she basically saved me from it. It was so terrifying.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Breee_1002, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ashley5 (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-16)
You may had a dream of it. Its totally unbelievable. 😜 but it sounds scary.
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-10)
Kids do have dreams like that. So I don't know. But it does sound like several movies and at least one recent story on this site, so now I really don't know. But it was well writen. 😊
MandyyNicole (7 stories) (183 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-09)
Do you remember if the doll was on the ground in the morning, where it seemingly fell the night before? I guess that could help determine whether or not the event actually took place, or if it was a dream.
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-06-09)
It could well have been a bad dream. Sometimes, even if very young, the realistic ones, especially when terrifying stick in our memories as reality. It somewhat worries me that a mother would just toss out the dolls on a 6 year old's 'whim', and not just pack them away for a bit in case the child would change their mind. By doing that, she reinforced the reality of it all. Unless there was something preceding the event that we are unaware of?
By the way, Teenwolf is correct, the 'plot' of this event has been used in a great many movies, stories, and television shows. I am not saying it was plagiarized. However it is possible that you had seen such an episode and it influenced your dream. That is, assuming it was a dream...
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-09)
I believe Argette is right, this sounds very much like a bad dream.
Argette (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-09)
It sounds like a dream to me. Although, it seems the southeastern part of Wisconsin has a lot of haunts so who knows. Thanks so much for sharing.
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-06-08)
I'm sure to get crashed for this, but I do not believe things from a person who is so young. Sorry. But the reason I came on this site was for ghost stories, not for people who remember things when they were three or four years old. I have seen this too often... Kids (who shouldn't be on here anyway) getting posted, then going crazy... Sorry... I am about to find some other site. This one just filled with little girl/boy stories that mean nothing. Sorry... But I want truth... Not lies.
Teenwolfforever (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-08)
This sounds very scary and I think you are very brave in this experience as it sounds terrible. But, I'm pretty sure I have read or seen a story very similiar to this.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: