You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Strange Apartment

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Apartment

 

So I moved into an apartment with my boyfriend about a few months ago; however, some really strange things have been happening lately.

In my kitchen we have this old coffee mug full of spare change: nickels, pennies, etc. Around maybe 8:00 pm I heard this noise come from the kitchen, almost sounded as if the coffee mug fell off the counter and hit the floor. I went to go investigate and instead I find the coffee mug not tipped over, but sitting perfectly still on the ground with all the change still inside it sitting perfectly straight up as if someone had moved it from the counter to the floor. Now my boyfriend was working late shifts and I have not a single pet. So I thought that to be pretty strange.

A few nights after that my boyfriend and I were in bed sleeping, I woke up around 1 am for no reason. We have a window across from our bed, and I saw this dark shadowy blob-like figure right outside the window. Just when I thought things couldn't get worse, it moved from the window up to our ceiling and I suddenly felt like I couldn't move, speak out loud, I could even hardly breathe. I kept cursing at in my head to go away but it kept getting closer.

Now, I was not a very religious person before this happened, but I prayed and I prayed hard to God and not even moments after I was done with my prayer, the black shadow immediately banished and I felt like I could move, breathe, and speak. I do not claim any religion today, but I can say that I do have a belief that there is a God after that experience.

Just thought I would share my experience, since no one would believe me if I told them this story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Hannahalexandra, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-24)
Hello Hannahalexandra, welcome to YGS. The mug being moved from the counter to the floor without spilling anything from it is quite strange. But with only one encounter such as this, it is difficult to comment. But I would like to advise you to maintain a journal. Please don't get scared of anything that happens. That is very important as far as the paranormal is concerned because if there is some negative energy, it sucks away ours if we get scared. Be bold.

As far as the second incident is concerned, I feel that it could be sleep paralysis from the way you described it.

But as Argette said, the first incident seems more like a paranormal than the second one. But keep us posted of any further experiences so that we could give some suggestions.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-24)
(At) Hannahalexandra- Precise and nice... I can understand your fear... Once my Kajal stick (case is made in pattern of lipstick) was broken very brutally like someone has press that very hard to the cap... But the Kajal stick was small when it's closed or open and can't reach to the bottom of cap... It's not possible to mash kajal in such a way... And no one did it in my house...

To until date I don't find the answer...

Thanks for sharing with us...
Hannahalexandra (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-24)
It sounded as if someone had set the mug on the floor not too gently if that makes sense. The change was still perfectly in the mug and the mug did not spill. It simply moved from my counter to my floor and I was home alone at the time. Gave me a good scare too, to be honest!

I will definitely keep you posted if anything strange happens again.
Argette (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-24)
So, let's see if I understand: The cup of change didn't spill, but it sounded like a spill. The cup simply moved from the counter to the floor.

That freaks me out more than the shadow!

There could be some rational explanation for the shadow, like a passing car, etc.

Please keep us posted on any other events. Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: