You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Activity At My Friend's House Since The Kids Moved In

Real Ghost Stories

Activity At My Friend's House Since The Kids Moved In

 

I was at a friend's house one day and she lives about 2 hours away from me, so I decided to stay there over the weekend. By the way, she had taken four kids of her sister's in because other wise they would of been put in separate homes because of DHS!

These things had only started to happen when the kids moved in. The kids were sound asleep in their rooms. Me and my friend, let's call her Mel, were watching TV, had heard a loud bang come from one of the kids' rooms. We ran to the room thinking the little girl had fallen out of bed. When we rushed there she was sound asleep, but what was crazy was that we had seen the blanket being pulled back slowly and then we ran back into the lounge room. Then we went back in to check on her she was fine and the blanket was back on her but covering her face.

The next morning we took the kids over to their nan's to play there for a bit so we could go back and do some cleaning and as we got back to mel's house, we were in the kitchen and a blue ball had fallen off the fridge, then flew across the room. So we ran out and left the house. Now every now and then the door bell goes off at 3am in the morning.

Also, the other day Mel was on the phone and she was telling her brother about what had happened and her brother was laughing and Mel told her brother to stop laughing, that it wasn't funny and then she heard something repeat exactly what she had said and she was the only one home. Now I am so afraid to go back there.

Can some one please help and let us know what it could be and if we should be afraid or not?

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, stephii, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

stephii (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-02)
Thanks everyone for commenting back to me means a lot the kids where removed because their parents have been addicted to drugs

As though the one who had the covers pulled off was the youngest girl il tell her to keep a journal and see what happens from there thank you aĺl and god bless
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-01)
Hi stephii, welcome to YGS. The 3 a.m aspect of doorbell going on is too far fetched. I don't thnik there is anything paranormal attached to 3 a.m and so whenever someone brings up 3 a.m aspect, my antenna goes up and I tend to be skeptical.

But still, as far as the sound heard from the kids' room and what you saw in the kitchen should be kept in mind for more investigation. Please ask your friend to do some inquiries about the history of the house and I want to ask same question Cliney asked, why the kids are with their aunt. Advise your friend to maintain a journal. That could help if the encounters are continuing.

And what was Mel explaining to her brother over telephone and what is it that kept repeating itself? Please do clarify.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
jwarren (1 stories) (23 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-30)
I have heard it said that poltergeist activity, like the things you are experiencing, is a spiritual manifestation of how living people are feeling. So maybe the activity is being caused by one of the children being stressed and overwhelmed in a new place?

Some of the activity does sound like things children would do
Nectarvore (1 stories) (226 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-30)
It sounds very much like one of the children has brought a piggy backer with them... Or is manifesting poltergeist activity. Sounds like the action is centred around the little girl re bedcovers. If the children are emotionally traumatised (not sure why they're in care, but that parts irrelevant) ?...in my opinion, it's a likely bet that if any of the kids have latent psychic abilities + trauma then the combination is sparky enough to trigger the kind of things you are describing.
Cliney1212 (4 stories) (121 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-29)
Why are the kids with their aunt? Where there some kind of stressful incidents leading to them moving in? Is it possible something came with them? Maybe an idea to keep some kind of diary looking at events and see if there's a pattern that way you'll see if it's affecting one child in particular and what to do from there 😊
MandyyNicole (7 stories) (183 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-29)
I don't know whether or not you should be afraid (try not to be, though)...but if you ever see the covers moving on a sleeping child, please don't just run away again leaving her there!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: