You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: I'm Scared

Real Ghost Stories

I'm Scared

 

It's been 2 days that I have been in a trauma actually it all happened when I got a fight with mw fiancee and I was alone in my room with him and I kept on crying as that's the only way to make me feel relieved. And he always hate that and on that day to make me stop he looked at me differently only to frighten so that I stop crying. He used to do this jokingly but that night while looking at me his face really change he became completely red so did his eyes and he remove his tongue outside and started to laugh devilish. I called out for my mum who reached on time and he continued to laugh and then he stopped and come back to normal after several minutes. He didn't even remember what he has done and why I was yelling and crying like this. I was even shivering I couldn't even talk.

I don't know why he bacame like this all of a sudden. And I always knew that there was something wrong with him buy never found out what until that night. Dogs would cry on seeing him sometimes, in photos his eyes always turn red which is not red eye as he don't need to look into the lense for his eyes to turn red. Even if he is looking in another direction the red eye appear on the photos and even videos. Everyone else eyes come out normal except for him. And when something wrong is about to happen he already feel it beforehand.

I don't understand what does this thing with him wants with me? We aleays fight on mere things. And each time I fight with him I feel am being ruined and I becoming more like a crazy person. Since 2 days I feel strangely I am scared of every single noises and I can't even sleep in my room as I feel there's something still there. Can you please tell me what does this thing want from me? Does he want to finish me? By the way I am Muslim.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Doll, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

a2h2hemingway (1 stories) (1 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-07-19)
hello I will comment and give you some advices from a perspective of a muslim,:D Assalamualaikun

There are things out there that Allah has mentioned in our Al-Qur'an Demons, Angles, Humans, Djinn are all creation of Allah.

That red things happened to your fiancee perhaps your imagination of being sad or maybe it could be something else.

The only thing that you can do as a Muslim is saying prays to God to Allah the Almighty himself. The opener surah Al-fatehah or maybe the only one which I and muslims in my country believe can get rid of negative entities are ayah Qursi (I am so sorry I don't know the english name of that surah).

Try to do the prayers (shalah) 5 times as it is ordered and everytime after that please pray upon Allah some protection to show you whether he is the one that is destinied for you. Than if he is then, pray for his health and get rid every negative energies or entities attached to him.

I, in my country, encountered lots of possesions things or strange apparation which are disturbing. With that kind of things I have mentioned above, we managed to go through whatever it is.

Djinn in my believe are ususally appear according to the culture where they are living. They appear as a disturbance but sometime helpful. According to my believe, Djinn are like humans but they are Ghoib which are invincible from normal human. There are believers and there are non believers.

But somehow I don't know what kind of thing that got inside your fiancee. You have to ask him directly about what happened to him or his family. If there are kind of things weird with him or his family, try to solve it together. If it is out of your reach, then, I am so sorry my dear, but you have to leave him right away.

There are some humans out there who has been tested by Allah with poorness. At that time demons will try to convince them to make them rich by doing terrible things. There are some of those who wants to be rich by giving the demons their most beloved one.

May Allah be upon you my sister, as long as you are in thes protection of Allah, there will not be anything to be afraid of except him.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-18)
there is a story here that may be able to relate. It is in my favourites as "a change of face" for anyone interested.
Nectarvore (1 stories) (226 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-18)
I have seen people morph... Once when I argued with a man who was highly trained in martial arts... Amazing man but deep darkness almost barely held at bay... He was drunk and he snarled in my face... I saw him literally transform before me into some kind of samurai crossed with a tiger spirit. But his eyes remained the same. In seconds it was just his face once more... I believe that sometimes, with enough rage or altered consciousness, a person can be temporarily overcome and a lower astral being can take hold... Causing a kind of fusion that is visible to the eye for a moment. A kind of glamour... That is truth rather than illusion maybe...Yes, this is an unmistakable warning from Spirit to protect yourself from this man. He's plainly not driving his own vehicle any more. You need to be as far away from him as possible. I hope you find help and Goddess be with you.
roxygirl (7 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-18)
I have to agree with the other members. Leave him now! He's not going to get any better towards you. Only worse. For your own safety, please leave him.
Sandy1690 (21 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-07-17)
I still feel it is all about his behavioural problem. Leave him ASAP.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-07-16)
Otteer - very interesting and applaudable post. I'm glad the author got some really good suggestions and insight from everyone here.

"if everyone thinks the same, then no one is thinking at all" 😳
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
+5
10 years ago (2014-07-16)
Im going to take a different spin on this and address the eye issues, the matrix of the face when angry and the premonitions.
I believe we can morph into someone else when angry, or when drinking and angry based on physical changes that happen to our bodies when in this mode. I have heard of people who blush easily who get red eyes from drinking and anger or excitement. It is not limited to fair haired people. (basically their capillaries dilate abnormally in the eyes and under the skin.) This does not explain it happening in his pupils but you may be seeing the red of his eye veins.
My ex, a normally handsome man with a oval face, when drinking and angry, would almost morph into the face of an angry red demon, pig. He scared me so, and, I left him. I found out later he was a heavy functioning drunk, which caused the face to go bright red to scarlet when emotional.

Your fiancee's explanation of not remembering what happened could have just been because he was ashamed of his behavior and how he upset you, or his way with "justifying his behavior".

The ability to read incoming events is not uncommon, I can usually tell when a phone will ring, freaks people out. He may be naturally inclined to premonitions. That you are experiencing things while he is not there could mean something is happening in your home. Or, your distress is causing you to be hypersensitive to sounds, events. See if your fiancee is willing to go to a cleric and talk to him about this episode, if he wont...then...
take action yourself. If you are afraid of him, and if you believe something is happening to him, or has happened to him, leave him or terminate the relationship. I don't know if you have the freedom to do that, but remember, love and financial security don't help you when you are in the hospital with multiple fractures and scars. I agree he could escalate to physical violence and we, as women do not deserve that just because of our gender and tradition.

And take a cue from the animals. They have the most amazing ability to read humans emotions and vibes. They can smell anything, if they can smell cancer, then surely they can smell mean evil or anger. I have a nephew who is only 5. His father's family treats their dogs like livestock, kicks them, throws them into a room (the little ones) if barking. The 5 year old has picked up some of this behavior when visiting the Grandparents. He must have participated because his other Grandma's dog, on the mothers side, is a loving, goofy, lick anyone and everyone dog, he will not go near the 5 year old and he will stand back and bark at him if he is approached.

I wish you the best xx

Xx best wishes
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+4
10 years ago (2014-07-16)
I agree with all the previous posters and couldn't add anything of value to their advice. 😐

He didn't even remember what he had done? -Ha, he is either a very good actor or an hypocrite avoiding taking responsibility for his actions and at the same time is trying to convince you that he didn't mean to do it.

"Doll" is a pretty screen name but, please, do not let this abusive man treat you like his little doll. Remember, you are a human being not an object, and God, whatever the name you call him, loves you and considers you a precious creature.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+3
10 years ago (2014-07-16)
Unfortunately, I agree with the other members on this one. Not saying that a young person can't be in love or too young to be getting married, but age does come with tolerance and patience, well for most of us 😜, and possibly you want to work some things out with your fiance before making the next big step.
Like BJJ said, if you are this fearful of him now, what will life be once your his wife? I know you may feel that being married things will change for the better, but the harsh reality is it will probably get worse. When we love the other person, we only want to make them smile, but not while hurting ourselves, that's not real love, that's ego-grooming and self-damage. It takes two to tango. I hope you find some posts helpful, I truly believe everyone who has posted already wishes you well with sincerity. I, too, am wishing you the best. ❤
elnoraemily (guest)
+3
10 years ago (2014-07-16)
Sweetie, I am very afraid that you are being abused. Your mind is stressed and trying to cope with this situation. This is why you are seeing him as demonic or unearthly evil- when unfortunately, this type of evil is the bad side of some human natures. It's your coping mechanism.

I urge you to get help and get into a better situation.

Reach out to your family, friends, whoever you need to, but please get out of this situation and to a safe place.

Please keep up updated on your well-being, sweetheart, and best wishes to you.
mimerkki (guest)
+3
10 years ago (2014-07-16)
Hello,

I go with JuuJuu in that what you are experiencing does not sound paranormal. Sometimes during stress people connect together experiences that are not actually connected. Remember to treat yourself well.

Respectfully, mimerkki.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+4
10 years ago (2014-07-16)
You're probably not going to like what I have to say, but I feel it needs to be said.
This doesn't sound like paranormal activity. This sounds like a verbally abusive individual is making your life a living hell. Verbal abuse tends to escalate, it's very likely that in time his abuse could turn physical. You're engaged now, once you're married he will view you as property, his property, to do with as he pleases. That's when you're most likely to be physically hurt.
My advice, get out of this relationship. He's toxic, he's hurting you, and you're in an unsafe situation. Please don't tie yourself to this abusive man, you deserve so much better. Please, walk away from this.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: