You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Wall Tapping

Real Ghost Stories

Wall Tapping

 

It all started at Christmas a few years back.

I would always have a little Christmas tree in my room. One night I was trying to sleep and all of a sudden it started to shake and then it stopped and I heard something tapping on the baubles. I can eliminate pets because firstly the cat that was always in my room was put to sleep the same year in October. Secondly my other cat and my dog were always in my parent\'s room. My mum said I'm ridiculous for telling her these things.

The next night came and it happened again. No pets were in my room again. I didn't sleep much because of this for the whole time it was there. My dad worked nights so sometimes I slept with my mum and I felt better as I was with someone.

Anyway, the past week, it\'s been happening again but this time on the walls. It\'s the summer holidays so my brother is always at sleepovers so I can't text him to talk and make me feel better. So I was awake from 11pm-4.30am. It came in groups of 5s between 5-6 seconds of space between them. It was coming from my brother\'s room too.

Just last night, I was on my own with the company of my iPad. (Don\'t judge) and I heard some tapping from my wardrobe. Watching horror movies like the conjuring and thinking about them at this time makes it a lot worse.

I was sleeping down stairs with my brother about 4 days ago. I started to hear someone playing on the computer. It wasn't on but I could hear the game my dad plays. Like an army game.

I just feel that my room is haunted and being stalked. Even in school, when I'm out with my friends.

What do you guys think?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, evamangiaracina, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

mimerkki (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-06)
Both earlier posts are spot on. I also believe, expecially with poltergeist activity, that the more you concentrate on it the more you will attract it.
MandyyNicole (7 stories) (183 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-04)
If you have ruled out other, non-paranormal possibilities (as stated below), I would bet on poltergeist activity since you are in your teenage years.
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-04)
The problem with animals is that they don't do what you think they are doing most of the time. Just because the animals are usually in your parent's room, doesn't mean that they were at that exact time (my cats pulled down the tree twice this year). What you described sounds very much like a cat being a brat at night, having sneaked out of your room or your parent's room.

The taping could very well be mice in the walls- I would tell your parents and have them check that out. Especially since you are hearing it in the wall and closet areas. They can be a huge hazard if left unchecked- they are known to each on power cords as well, which can be a problem.

Not trying to discredit, just giving you ideas on what these could very well be.

If you feel nervous, I would put on your favorite music, light a relaxing candle or take a nice, hot bath. If you need to, do a blessing/prayer in whatever faith you adhere to.

The more you fixate on it, the more your mind will start construing innocent sounds into something paranormal. Stay calm and rational and keep yourself happily occupied if you feel worried/stress.

Best wishes

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: