You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Black Orb Energy

Real Ghost Stories

Black Orb Energy

 

I had had a long weekend. Raved a bit too hard the past two days and was looking forward to getting a good sleep. I had been hiding out at my friend\'s apartment watching shark week and had fallen asleep so I decided on staying the night (she was out of town).

It was about 11:30 and I settled in for what I thought was going to be an amazing sleep. I turned the lights off and that's when I first sensed the presence in my space. I opened my eyes and saw a black orb right in front of me. My first reaction was to jump away and I swatted at it and immediately started crying, and the orb vanished. But I had this overwhelming sense of danger come over me. I could still see the orb out of the corner of my eye hanging out around the roof. I prayed to be protected and for the negative presence to be removed. It was.

Then something started playing with my hair and holding on to my right hand. I knew this was a good energy but still uncomfortable. I got an electric feel on my skin all over my body... I was covered in goosebumps.

Suddenly the water turned on in the bathroom, footsteps just outside the door and I distinctly heard a cough (sounded like a man), then came the loud bang on the window (we are 4 stories up). I reaffirmed that this room is of light and love and peace only. There is no way that negative energy was allowed to dwell here. My sense of calm did come back and I got my emotions under control. But I can't help but know in the back of my mind that I am not alone tonight.

Does this sound like anything anyone has experienced before? I have spent the past year deepening my spiritual connection with the universe and the different energies it is made up of. I know that I am a "feeler" so rather than see or hear I feel the energies within myself. This is nothing like anything I have previously encountered. This was such a negative energy that it literally made me sick to my stomach.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Briannabee, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-12)
Ah that does clear things up, thanks.
I think most orbs are masses of energy, and may or may not be aware of their surroundings. Some I think are intelligent, others are just a pile of energy bouncing around.
Considering the experiences other people have had in the apartment, and you being sensitive, you may want to shield yourself before spending time there.
I've never seen a black orb. I have seen other colors, but never black.
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-11)
Wow, you'd think the love and light affermation would take care of it. I think Elnoraemily's suggestion's a good one. Hang in there.
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-11)
Thank you very much for your clarification.

The only real black orbs I have stumbled across while studying have been caused by high electric fields. I would test that out in your friend's house, if she doesn't mind (I don't remember what site I found that on, but I will search for it sometime soon and see if I can snag it). High electric fields can cause hallucinations and feelings of fear.

Otherwise, since you are not the only person in that house with an experience, it would be logical to assume that something is going on.

Maybe do a blessing ritual with whatever your and the homeowner's faith believes is best?
Briannabee (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-11)
Yes I could see how it would come across like that. I have done my fair share of drugs in the past but I'm a working professional and I have a reputation to uphold. I do drink a bit but these are all day events of crazy dancing hence the tiredness. I honestly at first thought I was going crazy but upon mentioning it to my friend who's apartment this happened in, she informed me that 2 weeks ago our friend Mic woke up to a shadow figure standing at the edge of the bed and they have, numerous times, heard footsteps, voices etc. She said she didn't mention it because I am so open and susceptible to these energies. Just wanted to see if anyone has any experiences with black orbs really.

Cheers
oldbie (4 posts)
-2
10 years ago (2014-08-11)
You said the Black Orb is 'negative' energy. Then maybe somewhere a 'positive' energy is exist?

And I'm afraid I never heard stories like this ever.

P.S. Would you mind if I translate and share this story
On my blog and other community site? Maybe someone has an answer about it...?
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-11)
I'm sorry, but I can't help but wonder the same as elnora. You make it sound like you were coming off a two day high, which makes me think your body was detoxing. Tough to regard this as a paranormal experience, based on the information given. Maybe I'm just reading this wrong, but I genuinely think this has a mundane explanation.
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-11)
Said.*

Sorry, I didn't proofread my comment until I had already posted it.

😨
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-11)
When you save raved, is that an implication that drugs were involved?

No judgement, I have done my fair share, but it could be a leading factor here.

All I can think of is the raver candy kids and I don't want to come across as biased.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: