You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Paranormal Experience At Cook Islands

Real Ghost Stories

My Paranormal Experience At Cook Islands

 

Since this only happened about 2 months ago I thought I would share it.

Me and my mom went to the Cook Islands (Rarotonga). There was an abandoned hotel so me and my mom ran into the caretaker and he said we could explore. It was so big it seems as if it would never end. When we stepped into one of the rooms everything was still there. It was so rotten and disgusting, I felt a sense that someone might have been murdered or just died there.

As we went room to room exploring we came across this one room. It was odd and it didn't feel right. Once we walked through the busted door there was blood-like puddles everywhere. One of the most disturbing things were that there was hand prints all up and down the walls.

As I walked toward the window I saw teenage girl and boy like figures from the trees. They were just looking up. As I stared at them I began to feel scared. I looked away to show my mom but by the time I looked back they were gone. I was way too scared. I couldn't stay any longer so I ran down the concrete stairs. As I tripped my shorts were ripped and my knees and hands bleeding with cuts and bruises. I didn't dare to look up, for I was scared to see what was looking at me.

I heard my mom call my name. I didn't answer back. I heard whispering and moaning like a girl crying. As my mom finally found me, it seemed as if the earth stood still. Once my mom saw what happened she had to drag me back. I had one more chance to look. As I looked back there the children were. On the balcony.

If you ever feel scared or alone you aren't. Ask and adult or even a friend to talk to, so never worry and hold your head up high. Anyway I hope you enjoyed and please comment if you have any answers or question about anything! Thank you!

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Castle14, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Aniket_Soren (1 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-10-05)
hmmmmm... Can you tell us what actually happened? As I can't understand the story clearly... Even though I can feel your experience... Thank you
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+2
9 years ago (2014-10-01)
*Move over, Wish_Not, I'm confused too, and need to sit with you. Oh, and Castle said, "I didn't dare look up." I think the drag her/him back referred to the room. *
Castle, I have the same questions as Wish-Not. Were the boy and girl IN the trees or standing below the trees? Did you mean the puddles looked like blood?
Wish-Not (16 stories) (534 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2014-10-01)
Castle14- I have to admit that I'm some what confused on a few things. 1) blood like puddles... Do you mean as in the color red? 2) You stated the girl and boy were looking up... Were they standing on the ground below the trees? 3) You said that you ran down the stairs... Did you leave your mother in that room 4) After falling down you said you looked up... Were you looking up the stairs you fell down? Finally, you said that your mother had to drag you back... Back from what?
Sorry so many questions. I just had a hard time which direction everything was.
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2014-10-01)
I looked up that hotel. It's massive! Apparently, there is a lot of gang activity around it, so very happy that you are safe:)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: