You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Moving Things

Real Ghost Stories

Moving Things

 

I actually would like some advice or help because this happened recently.

I was out and since it's fall, the trees are pretty colors. I decided to take a picture. That's the last time I took a picture that day, nobody else had my phone.

Later on that night I went to go see the pictures again to see what ones look the best to keep or delete. After the pictures of the trees there were three pictures, one was back, one looked like it was going around a room but it was blurry, and the last was a picture of a teen I guess you could say? He had blue eyes and black hair. I got kind of scared but eventually brushed it off.

I decided to take a shower and when I went back to my room, one of my Xbox controllers was sitting on my floor. I know for a fact I didn't bring it up there. I felt sort of angry that something was messing with me. I took the controller and put it back in the other room where it belonged. The next day it was back in my room.

My friend suggested that a ghost may be trying to contact me? I don't know why, but I do own a Ouija board. I haven't played it in months, though. One of the websites I looked on said they move things just to say hi but I feel like it's more than that. Another said it's because they don't want you living in the house you are, but I've lived here all my life and it never happened before.

Another one of my friends said that since I've played with a Ouija board and still have it that it wants me to play it again, and I guess that could make sense since lately I've been playing the Xbox a lot. Anyways, advice would be appreciated!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, savannercx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-10)
I agree with everyone else here just about everything they have said. Don't mess with it, research the ouija board for more information if this upsets or confuses you. Has it done anything else since sending the story in? I know it's probably been at least a week, considering I submitted my story about the same time as you and it's been a week later. [no hate to the mods, just saying:) ].
I'm not sure about talking to it though. It's best to know what you're doing in just talking with it so you don't accidentally invite more activity or worse, negative energy. But again, research that as well if it interests you. Be brave:] as long as it's not hurting you then you should be ok.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2014-11-09)
I'll jump right on the bandwagon and say the same thing about the Ouija Board. Do not use it, its not worth what could go wrong if the session should happen to turn 'sour'.

Second...I read you are a teen... Would that be early teens... Mid teens... Or late teens? I have a good reason for asking...

Respectfully,

Rook
beingelain (1 posts)
-2
9 years ago (2014-11-08)
don't be scared... Pretend that you're okay with this... And make it believe that your not going to harm it... And your a positive and kind person so that it can trust you...
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-11-08)
Hi savannercx, welcome to YGS.

1. Please upload the 3 pictures you have mentioned in your story.

2. I also feel that you might have not closed the camera option in the mobile and it got clicked accidentally. Still would like to have a look at the photos.

3. Please keep away from Ouija Board. It is not a toy or game. It could bring about avoidable encounters, which may not necessarily be benign.

4. As far as the moving objects are concerned, please try to keep a journal of the encounters. It might help.

5. From whatever you have explained in your narrative, there is nothing that seems to be harmful or negative.

6. So if it continues further and if it is not harmful or negative in anyway, you can talk to it, saying that you acknowledge its presence and also request it that you should not be startled and to respect your privacy.

7. But that would come later when your encounters/moving of objects continue and if it is not harmful or negative. But when you speak to it, you can better be respectful and polite.

If you want any further clarification, please do respond and ask us.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-11-07)
Hi there, same with everyone else, I will suggest to avoid the Q.B. Also, can you please post the pictures up for us to see? Especially the one wit the boy. I'm guessing it mus have been clear enough for you to see his eye colours. So worth sharing if you don't mind =)
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-11-07)
I would echo the same what elnoraemily had mentioned in her post that it's not a game because it could bring you fetal consequences.

Regards
elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-07)
Keep off the Ouija board. It's not a game. Don't "play" with it.


You could have been accidentally taking pictures with your phone in your pocket, which explains the room-spinning one. You could have taken a picture of almost anything.

Is the only activity an Xbox controller? It's very possible that you left it there by accident, or that it fell off on it's own. Or got pushed off by a pet, if you have a pet.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: