You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: He Whispered In My Ear

Real Ghost Stories

He Whispered In My Ear

 

I have a lot of experiences with the dead. But this one might be far too interesting and unrealistic.

I'm unpacking my room, getting comfortable in my new house. It was dark so I was blasting music in my room to get done. I hear a loud crash come from downstairs. I thought it was my mother, so I go downstairs. I remember like it was yesterday. I say, "Ma, what was that?" My mother wasn't even downstairs but everything was out the boxes.

Me, watching scary movies all the time, I left the basement alone and took off back upstairs and shut my door. I turn down the music and call my mom. Straight to voicemail, so I sit down on my bed. I hear another crash. I wasn't going back downstairs for sure I thought.

I ignored the sound of something breaking and proceeded. The fear overwhelmed me. I knew I wasn't exaggerating but something felt like it touch me right there on the shoulder. The touch felt like it took over me, had great power. Then something says to me, "Don't be afraid Laya poo-poo." Which was crazy because the only person who called me that was my late uncle. I was first feared of the whisper but now-a-days I look back and smile.

I was very close with my uncle, his passing really hurt me. I didn't even want to go to the funeral at first but now seeing him and hearing him, I can now say and know that he's okay and he's taken care of.

P.S. I love my uncle and I hope he knows the amount. He should know love was just a word... But I expressed it. Any questions?

I need help with my ghostly encounter, and did you ever have a similar experiences?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maryland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LayaMcDowell, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-13)
I agree with the others. This is sweet. Thank you for sharing this.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-13)
Very nice. I love hearing family visits. I do think they try their best to get our attention without scaring us. But of course if I heard crashing I would be so sacred too. Thanks for sharing ❤
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-13)
I agree that you shouldn't fear the noises. Maybe your uncle was just trying to let you know he's watching over you and your family. How sweet.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: