You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Spying on Them

Real Ghost Stories

Spying on Them

 

All you people must have realized that we are not alone when we think we are. In fact there exist tens of unseen creatures in all of our houses (even right now, around you). It's not that these creatures ("ghosts") are only found in haunted places or in places where you spot them, but they are also around places where you don't sense them or see them. The reason you're thinking they are not there is that the "ghosts" of that place are simply not interested in bothering you.

So my story is about my "unseens" in my bedroom. This happened a couple of months ago. I am not scared of darkness or "ghosts" or even demons or anything. Every time I experience something it is more challenging than the previous one.

So that night I was ready to sleep. There was no night lamp in my room but there was a very dim light that enveloped the room, you can at least figure out the walls and furniture and if someone stood in the room he would appear like a dark shadow.

I was half way to falling asleep but then I was disturbed by some murmuring sound, some people talking to each other. I did not sit up or make a big move when I woke up. I simply opened my eyes slowly. There was nobody in the room but as I saw in the mirror of my dresser (the mirror is big enough to see your whole body if you stand in front of it), I saw two boys, one around 6-7 years and the other around 11-12 years of age. I did not get freaked out but I just tried to make sure that what I am seeing is true and that I am not dreaming. So I looked where they were standing, they were not there, but when I saw in the mirror I could see them.

I did this for about 4 to 5 times to be sure that these people were only seen in the mirror and at the same time I tried to listen to their conversation. They were talking a strange language. I tried to understand them but I couldn't. They were just simply standing there and talking to each other as someone would in their own house. It looked like the "elder brother" was making the younger one understand something.

After a while of me "spying on them" maybe they came to know that I was not sleeping anymore and they stopped talking and turned their heads towards me slowly and slowly faded out. I went back to sleep with no surprising expression on my face as this was not the first or one of the "few" incidents, things happen all the time.

Peace!

Other hauntings by IamWAHID

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, IamWAHID, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

AHMEDMINDFREAK (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-14)
wow...good job on standing your ground man, ant other person would have screamed and paniced for sure,,,,,,but I wonder... Did that mirror belong to someone else before you... If so please make a post telling me if so

Thanks 😊
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-24)
I love your first paragraph, IamWAHID. In simplistic terms you have summed up what a lot of people fail to realize. It really is not their fault, it is just that so many can not see, so they think that their place is clear of all these types of Beings.
Thank you.
IamWAHID (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-23)
hi miiish,
thanks for posting. Things happen all the time.
peace.
IamWAHID
miiish (3 stories) (40 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-22)
Hi IamWAHID

Im from UAE too, in Dubai. Bravo on not panicking and actually observing the mysterious activity around you.

Do keep us posted.
Cheers
IamWAHID (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-17)
browneyes,
yes, animals do see things that humans cannot. You must have heard about some animals that have good night vision, so, most of the animals visual ranges are such in which these "unseens" can appear.
Thanx for posting.
zerostatic23 (8 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-15)
Animals seem to be able to see "things" we can't. My cats always stare upstairs like they are watching something move around. Every once and awhile I hear talking upstairs and sometimes a tv. So they are seeing something I'm not.
Browneyes (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-15)
Do you think it is possible for my dog to see this sprit that keeps me up at night? Often he will just bark like crazy out of no where like he does when a car pulls up but no one will be there.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-15)
Thank you for pointing out what some of can forget on occasion. The paranormal are with us all the time, everywhere. It is only when they want to be know will they make themselves manifest. However, I have heard of resivual hauntings that will be seen simply by being there, l they do not care if we notice or are around or not.

Thank you for youer refreshing reminder, it is apprecaitted.

God Bless!
IamWAHID (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-15)
no vikifig. I don't know about my houses history, actually I live in an apartment. And by the way the "spirits" don't need "history" to be at a place.
thanks for posting... Shane and belissima...
peace.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-14)
They are around us all the time. Some people are just more sensitive to their presense than others. Thank you for sharing your story with us IamWAHID.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
vickifigueroa (5 stories) (34 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-14)
Wow,thats a trip. I think that's awesome that you just stayed there and watched the boys converse. And I do agree with your theory about "ghosts" or spirits being all around with us not even knowing. Do you know any history about your house? I wonder what language they were speaking... ❤
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-14)
Hi, IamWAHID. I agree with you about the spirits being on your life without a person knowing. I think they are all around but know they are safe with being in the background. Good luck with your spirits and be safe.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: