You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Sister And Winged Being

Real Ghost Stories

Sister And Winged Being

 

Let me state some things before I begin. First off, this first story takes place in the laundry room of an all female dormitory. This laundry room has a single window and no air vents. The night on which this occurred, the window was cracked open slightly, and I was alone. The washer and dryer had both cut off.

I was leaning against the washing machine. To my right was the window. To my left was the door, which was completely shut. I felt something move the hair on the left side of my head away from my ear, and with a whispering voice like that of a mature woman or a young boy said, "Hey, sis."

I jumped slightly and glanced around. Being a skeptic, I tried to figure out what it might have been. That is when I noticed the things that I mentioned at the beginning. I looked out the window (from the fourth floor) and did not see anyone at all. It was late at night and past curfew. I could see the entire area that is the back of the building. Its a closed parking lot that is not used, but well lit. There was not anywhere for anyone to hide.

Now, I only have one sibling, who still lives with our parents. My sibling was fine at that particular time, so I know it was not them.

On another night, I was lying in my bed. This time I was at home. I was staring at the ceiling as I often do, when I felt a weight on the bed to my right.

I turned to see a dark shape with what appeared to be bird-like wings. I did not feel threatened by it by any means. In fact, it seemed as startled as I was that I could see it. I felt it hold my hand for a moment. After that it left.

Now, I have been told by people that I know that they believe that there is something different about me. I have been told that I am "in tune" to things that normal people don't typically sense. I am not sure what this means, but if anyone could explain it or the events, I would greatly appreciate it.

So, a few days after I wrote this down (I was unable to post immediately) I was talking casually with my mother, and found out that she had lost two pregnancies before I was born. Could this be of any significance?

Other hauntings by hippiesiren

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, hippiesiren, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

TeenyTiny (10 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-05-01)
That was a heartwarming story. Thank you for sharing it. I'd like to believe it is the spirit of one of your unborn siblings... Especially since its actions towards you have been pleasant and caring.
hippiesiren (8 stories) (24 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-20)
[at] samtillie,
I posted one other story. It is on my page. In reference to other experiences, I will try to submit some later on. 😊
HarlowMortis (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-20)
Similar expirience happened to me. I had a miscarriage when I was sixteen, not until later on when I was older did I start expirienceing the spirit of my unborn child. So glad you got to meet your siblings:)
samtillie (5 stories) (242 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-20)
Hi, I don't feel you need to pray for spirits, you can just acknowledge them instead by talking to them in your mind if you like. Living beings cannot be angels, angels are created, maybe as you have said you are in tune. Have you anymore experiences?
hippiesiren (8 stories) (24 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-19)
[at] rain,chelseylobo,jellopixel,
I appreciate your responses. The children were not forgotten by my mother, but until recently, she had not felt the need for me to know about them. I am not sure how praying for spirits works because that is never something I have actually done. Any advice?
rain03 (1 posts)
-2
10 years ago (2014-04-19)
nice story [at] hippiesiren, I agree with [at] chelseylobo and [at] jellopixel it was your unborn siblings, if they were lost accidentally your family needs to remember them by offering some prayers, especially you because you were next to them, and maybe you were bothered by them,,, so that they will not feel that they were outcaste from the family,

Regards,
JelloPixel (4 posts)
-2
10 years ago (2014-04-17)
WOAH! This is interesting man. I think it was an angel of your sibling or something and it sounded really nice how the spirit held you hand 😁
chelseylobo (4 stories) (26 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-17)
Hey there,
Maybe the spirit could be of your unborn siblings, trying to make you aware of their presence. Just a thought.
Regards

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: