You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Little Girl And Black Figure With Yellow Eyes

Real Ghost Stories

Little Girl And Black Figure With Yellow Eyes

 

My parents had just purchased a nice big house in a small quiet town. We moved from a busy city so this was new to us. I remember standing outside and feeling like I was in a dream because it was completely silent, not even dogs barking or anything. We got used to it.

Since we moved in we began to hear noises, usually little steps running upstairs down the hallway. At first it was scary but after a while we got used to it. We could still hear them but didn't react to them. No one had ever seen or heard anything else so it wasn't a big deal. Until the night came when something bigger happened.

This happened about 7 years ago. I was about 6 months pregnant, my husband had just left to work so it was about 3:00am. After he left, I was in bed trying to go back to sleep when I started to hear a noise by my window which was to the right of my bed. I looked and saw nothing, so I closed my eyes again. About 3 minutes passed and I heard it again. I looked and saw a little light in the corner of the window. As I was staring at the window the light began to get bigger and bigger. Then from the light came a little girl, she looked like she was about 8 years old with long black hair. She was staring at me and got close to my bed. She didn't look scary, she looked sad. I asked her to leave, so she started moving towards my door but her head was still turned towards me. She kept looking at me as the disappeared through my door. She didn't scare me, what I saw after she left is what keeps me up at night.

After the girl was gone, I began to hear a noise in my closet which is to the left of my bed. I looked and saw nothing and the closet door was closed. A couple minutes passed and I heard the noise again. I looked and kept looking at the door when all of a sudden the closet door swung open and a black figure came out. It was about 6 feet tall and had big yellow eyes. That really scared me so I covered my head with my blanket and began to pray.

After I was done praying and didn't hear anything else, I began to uncover my face slowly scared of what I may see. When I opened my eyes, the figure was right in front of me as if it was waiting for me to uncover myself. I screamed and started kicking and punching and it went away. That was the only time I saw that.

The next day I told my family what I saw and my dad and husband told me that they have both seen a black figure moving in the hallway but never said anything so we wouldn't get scared.

I went to church and asked to speak to a priest. I told him what happened and asked if he would come over and bless the house. He agreed. About an hour later he came over and blessed all corners and every room in the house. As he was leaving I asked him what he thought about what I saw. He said, "I am supposed to tell you that ghosts don't exist, but I know they do." He said not to be afraid of them, that God would protect me. I felt a lot better after he left.

The noises stopped for a few months and I moved out. My parents and younger brother still live there and they say the noises started in again a few weeks after I moved out. But they have learned to live with it. They know it's the little girl that runs down the hallway and as long as she doesn't bother them, they will stay there.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, laprieta1984, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-20)
Oh my! That was so scary, while I read this it felt like watching a scary movie in the dark at midnight, if that had happened to me, I would have been so scared I would have passed out for like ten years. Glad you don't have to deal with that anymore, I would have ran for my life on the first day!
apthaji (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-16)
ussualy ghost use black and white forms, in my place sometime a tiger.
laprieta1984 (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-14)
howwilliknow- I don't rememver it beeing solid, I was so scared and it was so close to my face that punching and kicking was just a reaction. It's funny that you mention owl's because there have always been owl's in the back of the house. There are about 3 or 4 really big old trees in the backyard and you can always hear them at night. I wonder if that means anything?
howwilliknow (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-14)
When you say you kicked and punched it does that mean it was solid?! That's so scary! The way you described the shadows large yellow eyes makes me think of an owl for some reason. Ungh this story gave me shivers.
laprieta1984 (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-14)
Wish-Not-- I hope it is only the little girl also, I hope that when the priest blessed the house that evil thing left. I actually spoke to my younger brother who still lives there and he told me he has seen the little girl like 3 times in the last month. He says it's almost like she plays with him. He will hear a noise in the kitchen and he lookes and she hides behind the wall. I told him he should ask her what she needs. I am actually planning on going over this weekend and try to do something I found online to help her cross over. I hope it work, she needs to rest.
laprieta1984 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-14)
notjustme- For some reason I have always thought that that black figure hurt this little girl in life and now after death it still doesn't leave her alone.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-14)
For some reason I think the black shadow is keeping the little girl there. Maybe you can send a prayer for her and help her move on. I believe spirits can bully other spirits too, just like living people.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-14)
Like wish-Not said I'm glad you're no longer there, and very happy you and the baby were not hurt. I am becoming increasingly fascinated/intrigued by the black tall shadow that many people have seen.
Wish-Not (16 stories) (534 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-14)
laprieta1984- Gosh that gave me goose bumps! I have to admit that just the title of the story made me squirm a bit. I guarantee I would have screamed (like a little girl) as well.

I'm glad you are not there anymore. Hopefully the sounds your family is hearing is ONLY the little girl. She seems passive but has me wondering why she is there.

Welcome to YGS and thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: