You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: College Days

Real Ghost Stories

College Days

 

It's been a long time since I got back here. Sorry I haven't had so much time to write my experiences anymore. Anyways, let me share as many stories as I can while I still have the time. As you all know, I live in Baguio City, Philippines and this is considered as one of the scariest cities in the country. There are places here that are pretty famous when it comes to creepiness but there are also several that you might not know about and that's basically why I'm writing this now so you can have an idea of few universities that I've had some encounters with.

This is an experience I've had in 2007.

I was in my first year in College at the University of the Cordilleras (you can search this in Google) and I was taking up BSNursing then. We have our own building separated from the other colleges and all 8 floors are occupied. My schedule back then starts at 7:30 AM for Anatomy and Physiology (a subject I never really liked), our classroom is located at the top floor and I hated that so much because the elevator isn't operational up until 8:30 in the morning.

One time I was really running late, I had to take a cab going to school and the challenge there was me climbing up the stairs. So, when I arrived, I rushed to take the stairs and find that there are lot of people trying to catch up their own classes that morning. Adding to that busy day were students loitering around the corridors.

Since I was almost late, I quickly run into the fire exit to have a better chance of getting there on time. And yes, the fire exit was empty so I ran as fast as I can to reach the 8th floor. Everything was normal until I was on the 5th floor of the building. It was the fire exit so you can imagine how narrow the stairs is, it wasn't as creepy as you are imagining now though. It's bright and clean.

I was approaching the said floor when I noticed a child around 7-8 years old sitting in the middle of the stairs, his face was on his knees so I can't really see if he was sleeping or just resting his head. The kid looks ok, he was in his school uniform only that it was one of those old uniform that you can see in your mom's/dad's class pictures. It was totally fine thinking that he's waiting for his parents who might be one of our instructors in the university. So I excused myself but as soon as I passed beside him, he started whining and crying. I did not pay attention to it and continued climbing up the stairs.

I was almost on the 7th floor when I noticed the kid's crying started to get louder and louder so I took a quick peek from where I am to see what's happening, and yet he was just there with the same position as earlier so I started walking again. I felt my chest beats fast as I reached the 7th floor to find the same kid in the middle of the stairs, only that he's now standing up looking straight to my eyes with a pale face. And guess what, his feet were not touching the ground. I immediately went out from the fire exit and ran straight up to my classroom. Shortly after, I was rushed into the clinic due to hyperventilation and I can't even explain it to the nurse thinking she might say I was insane or under the influence of drugs. Later on, I'm starting to hear so many encounters from other people on the same floor of the fire exit but until now, no one can tell us the history of the boy.

I really hope you enjoyed reading this story and I look forward to writing more of my stories here. More power and God bless.

Other hauntings by ErrychMyName

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ErrychMyName, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Fariya (7 stories) (52 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-04)
I think the child may have died while he was in school. It may have happened years ago. Maybe the final rights of the child may not have been done properly that is why his soul is still wandering around and he cried only when you moved away from him without asking him or anything because maybe he was expecting you to help him and later he stood in front of you trying to stop you from going away without helping him. I think he needs help and you should search about any incident that may have happened in the school years ago in which the fire exit may have been used or anything bad may have happened there.
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-25)
ErrychMyName, wow, holy cow, I probably would have hyperventilated too (I have before, and as you know its not fun) and I wouldn't be surprise that no one could tell you the history of that kid; I mean why would the ghost of a KID haunt a could COLLEGE?
ladymoira (3 stories) (30 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-02-20)
[at] OP: that must have been pretty frightening, anymore info on the child would be really nice. Wonder what made him so sad. Still becareful, you never know these days. Stay safe

[at] notjustme
LOL,hit the nail on the head, being as curious as I am I don't think I would wait around to find out after seeing a floating kid.I'll literally "fly with the speed of light" outta there
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-02-19)
Ayumi_H - In all fairness to the author, she (sorry if you're a he) did say the boy looked fine and she was already running late for her class. Also she states that she assumed the boy was waiting for his parents, and he didn't cry until she went by him. As he cried louder, she did peak at him. Then needless to say, after seeing that his feet were not touching the ground, I don't blame her for booking it. There's probably only a handful of people who would have actually stayed. I would not have been one.
Ayumi_H (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-18)
It was heartbreaking for me to read this story for the child was clearly in a lot of pain. He must have been a part of the land, more then likely when it was a school grounds for him. He may have been abandoned their by his parents or could have pasted away while he was there and does not understand that he is dead. He probably was looking for help from you. I don't know how you could turn away from a crying child. It seems that because of where he is hiding, the fire escape, he may have been shy or afraid of the new environment, especially if he does not know he has pasted. I hope he has pasted on since then and that I didn't offend anyone with my comment.:)
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-02-18)
eeeee! I love stories with child ghost as it scares the crap out of me (too much asian horror films for moi). It's freaky in the movies, so I'm sure it must have been a thousand times more frightening in real life! Thanks for sharing. I wonder what happened to him...
ErrychMyName (3 stories) (8 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-02-16)
Thanks for reading my stories. I really appreciate it. I will find time to ask friends if they are still hearing stories from the boy. May you have a great day! 😁 😁 ❤
TinAA (1 stories) (84 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-16)
Hi Erich, its a nice story with good explanation and creepy as well.
That place might have some history about that kid.
I am curious to know about that poor little kid.

Thanks to share
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-15)
Yes, definitely very creepy indeed. Thanks for sharing with us.

Regards
Simie (4 stories) (14 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-15)
Interesting story. You should ask someone from the management about the kid. And maybe there's a story about the Kid. Good luck.
PagalLadka (1 stories) (27 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-14)
All that I can say is nice story. You should visit that ghostly place again with a group of students. But, as you said its a old story so no need of messing with that ghost again:D.
NeraDama (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-14)
Creepy, that's all I can say! I'm so thankful that I never experienced something like that, I would probably had fainted!
I wonder what could be happened to this poor little boy 😢

Also, thanks for sharing!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: