You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: College Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

College Ghost

 

My last year of College at Dean College (2013) I'm now 30 so it was a few years ago, I have always believed in ghosts but these experiences confirm it for me.

I lived in dorm that used to be someone's home. It was a great place, however the basement always gave me the creeps even though it was nicely furnished and a place for people to hang out. There is a door down there that is nailed shut and locked, no one know why it is that way. I asked people but they said they don't know.

I also had short somewhat creepy experience in my room which used to be the dining room. I had some popcorn and kernel fall onto the floor and a minute later it moved across the room on its own! There was no fan on or windows open, I swear it was like someone was moving it.

The bathroom was also freaky, I felt like someone was watching me brush my teeth and shower.

The last one is about my then boyfriend who is Wiccan. He knows a lot about ghosts and spirits etc. He stayed with me one night and said he heard voices when no one was around or in the building. He heard a little girl's voice say, "I'm here!" he still stayed around after that.

So I went to the graveyard across the street and found the grave site of the family and what do you know they a little girl that died around age 5.

Also when my roommate's boyfriend spent the night I think he was possessed, because in the middle of the night he was standing my my bed staring at me with this pissed off expression and 100% black eyes. I kid you not. I asked him why he did that the next morning and he did not remember, it was totally freaky.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MelissaLundquist, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+6
4 years ago (2020-04-19)
I have visited American Samoa on more than a few occasions because of job requirements. I have never had any paranormal experiences there - but many residents shared numerous paranormal experiences of their own. It seems that Polynesia is full of ghost stories. As for yours, everything seemed harmless until your roommate's scary manifestation with his eyes. Either he brought it with him, or something in the home caused it. The first possibility seems the lesser of two evils.
Alina5 (3 stories) (136 posts)
 
4 years ago (2020-04-17)
Hello Melissa,

Hope you're doing well. What a strange series of experiences. The popcorn thing is quite unexplainable to me atleast but probably other posters can have a better reasoning on this event.

"He was staring at me with pissed off expression and 100% black eyes."

My apologies but I couldn't understand this sentence well.

Black eyes?!

Were the eyes of your mate's boyfriend pitch black?

You couldn't see his pupils?

Like the infamous urban legend of 'black-eyed children'...

I'm interested to learn how he managed to go back to normal.

I have heard of numerous possessions but this the first time I'm reading of an individual's change in the colour of eyes. Interesting!

Earlier, you have mentioned your dorm initially was a resident to a family. I believe somehow these incidents are connected to the previous tenants.

Maybe something tragic must've happened for their spirits to linger there especially the 'child spirit'.

I certainly have this feeling the nailed door can answer a few of our curiosities. But nevertheless I'm glad for your safety.

Thanks for sharing.

Peace
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
 
4 years ago (2020-04-17)
Hello Melissa and welcome to YGS,

Knowing myself the way I do, I wouldn't have been able to chill in that house without finding out what was behind that door.

If you are certain you were awake, when your room mate's boyfriend came in your room, I would find that very alarming. It would take some impressive acting skills to convince me that he didn't remember standing over me while I was asleep. Black eyes or not. I'm glad you don't live in that situation anymore.

- Maria

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: