You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: She Was Real. I Saw Her 2

Real Ghost Stories

She Was Real. I Saw Her 2

 

Thank you for those who sent comments on my first story. Like I promised, here is the second part of my story.

I already dismissed Ms. White lady with a spooky dress on my mind when I entered high school.  We were still using the same comfort room but I'm definitely refraining myself from using it at night.

It was one afternoon after I arrived home when I felt the urge of going to the rest room. I know it's going to take some time because of the rotten avocado (lol). Anyways, it was past 5:30 pm and the light from outside is still up so I went confidently to do my thing. There were no unusual occurrences at first so I was comfortably sitting in one of the cubicles. That comfort room doesn't have the usual set up. The flasher comes at the far end part of the comfort room (at the back part of the structure, across the mens room) , it's made of galvanized and the  water automatically drops once its filled up. So every 2 minutes, the water flows. I brought a magazine with me and a pail of water.

I was there for about 3-4 minutes when I heard my brother yell "Ate bilisan mo gabi na!" (Sister, hurry up it's almost night time). I responded back by saying "Sandali lang hindi pa ako tapos" (Wait, I'm not done yet!). After that, I didn't hear anymore of him so I continued reading one of the articles when I heard some footsteps coming toward the door. I even saw a shadow behind it so I know someone is waiting outside. I was waiting for a knock but no one did so I called, "Paul ikaw ba yan?" (Paul, is that you?). No one responded. It was then I heard the water dropped from the flasher so I just ignored the person at the door and went back reading the article.

I was focused too much that I forgot everything about the person waiting outside when I started hearing someone humming. I can't determine it at first but I know it was either a woman humming a lullaby or a child humming a nursery rhyme. I was waiting for the water to dropped once more but failed to hear it and the humming keeps on going for almost half a minute so I started panicking. I washed myself immediately and tried to rush out of the comfort room but I can't open the door as if someone was pulling it against me. I was screaming to death and started crying then the humming stopped.

I stepped a few inch backwards but I'm facing the door. It was already dark and I can't see anything except a white figure on my left peripheral vision. I dared not to look and I was terrified as I see the figure move until I can see it no more so I followed my instinct and turned my head toward my left. I see nothing. I then turned myself back to the door and horribly frightened when I saw a lady wearing white looking straight to my eyes.

The next thing I know was I'm already lying on my parent's bed with my mom and brother sleeping beside me. It was already past midnight and I feel tired so I decided to go back to sleep.

Next morning, we had a visitor. My mom said he is an albularyo (faith healer) and he's going to chase away the bad spirits in my body so I asked her what happened. She said they were all worried sick last night because it was already 9pm and I haven't arrived at home yet so they went looking for me. It was around 10:30pm when Berlie, our neighbor, found me lying on the comfort room. She said I was mumbling words with my eyes closed so she hurriedly called my parents' attention and when I was brought home, they immediately tried to wake me up but they failed. My mom started calling out my name, she was crying while praying the Apostle's creed. I went on mumbling words for a minute or two then stopped when mom yelled, "tumigil ka na! Maawa ka sa anak ko" (Stop it! Please pity my daughter!). I felt so scared while listening to that and the most frustrating part was me having no memories of the incident. Cheenee, our other neighbor said she went to the rest room around 6 but it was locked and nobody's responding so she just decided to come back later. I told mom that Paul, my brother, knew I was there because he called me that afternoon. So we asked him and to our surprised, he said "andun ako kina kevin!" (I'm with kevin).

So, my conclusion was right. It was her again. After the albularyo's ritual, I never saw her again. We moved out from the bunk house when I was 4th year and I lived in a dormitory. So that's another story.

Other hauntings by ErrychMyName

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ErrychMyName, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

good-ghosts (6 stories) (42 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-31)
This is sooooo creepy. And indeed one of my favourites. ❤
God be with you always
STARRCHiCC14 (31 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-11)
So scary! 😨
This is much scarier than the first one. Glad you're not in that place anymore.
ErrychMyName (3 stories) (8 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-22)
thanks for the comments guys... I finally had the time to go back here. Well, I got used to everything. And yes I'm safe (or am I?), I'm currently being disturb by an entity but I know God is watching over me. Hope you guys are safe too.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-22)
What a scary story is this! Thank god that your are safe... And recovering from that incident.

God Bless You Dear 😁 ❤
Ghostbuscus (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-22)
I was never disappointed with your stories. They are very scary! Imagine having a ghost with you in the bathroom, it'll scare the crap out of me 😨
Aaru275 (4 stories) (55 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-25)
Yeah tinkyme you are right but seeing a ghost in front of you is even more scarier than seeing a blood stained skirt
tinkyme (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-18)
dear [at] Aaru275 don't you think this was not as scary as d earlier1, where eerychmyname sees a blood stained skirt! 1 ❤
Aaru275 (4 stories) (55 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-18)
This part was even more scarier than the first one really I am freaked out. Thank god you are safe!
ErrychMyName (3 stories) (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-23)
allesgute154 yes. Thankfully I was not hurt badly. I'm currently under spirit cleansing because of the things that are currently happening but I'm glad God is watching over me always.

Sonty, I'm glad you like it. I know this story isn't normal but sharing it is one of the honorable things I can do to let others know the unknown:D

BeauZah, I'm sorry you got scared but the real thing is scarier I'm telling you:D
BeauZah (10 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-21)
Shivers, do not want to move that has tottally freaked me out. 😭
Sonty (1 stories) (29 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-21)
Wow I am completely thrilled after rearing it. Having witnessed something so clearly is an experience on its own. Very well composed I could actually visualize the entire incident.
allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-21)
Really scary story! Imagine being locked inside the loo with a ghost for company! I think the spirit, who must have died a violent death inside the comfort room, had possessed you for some time. Maybe it wanted to communicate with the others through you. Whatever may be the reason, it is good that you are safe. God bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: