You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Childhood Ghost 2

Real Ghost Stories

My Childhood Ghost 2

 

Read my first story. Guess what? I moved! And now this new house is even more haunted. My old ghost moved with us, since I see her more and more every week, my youngest friend saw her, well her face and now she is too scared to come into my room, I don't get it! This house is only a year old and already it's haunted.

When I was awake alone, I was in the bathroom and a noise of a dying cat was heard in the air vent... I was freaking out.

Something similar happened to me like in June when we moved in, I was home alone and I heard footsteps following me down the hall, so I grabbed the phone and ran in the bathroom, calling my friend, I could hear the cat faintly so I didn't mind it since I was to scared to think of the thing in the hallway. The woman appeared again to me when I was brushing my hair in front of my mirror (which I was to scared to hang it up so I left it on the floor) and saw her standing by the door, she didn't have a body.

My brother is being stalked by the ghost that was following me before, and my brother also heard the dying cat. It really scares me, so I hung up some things and also got fish, in hope that fish can make me confused of the spirits (I can feel when things or people are around, just not how much).

So... I really need advice or help!

Other hauntings by StarlightDreams

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, StarlightDreams, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

FRAWIN (guest)
+2
16 years ago (2008-01-05)
Hello StarlightDreams.
I have read both stories, My Childhood Ghost 1 and 2 and the comments as well and in my opinion you are not haunted by ghosts, you have a haunted mind. No, I`m not saying you`re crazy, you are just going through a very difficult time. From the comments you have made you seem to be lonely, misunderstood and at times neglected. Shane has given you the best advice possible, it would be wise to follow it. Learn to relax and substitute the positive for the negative. Take Care and God Bless.

FRAWIN ❤
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2008-01-05)
Hello again StarlightDreams.
Ghost sometimes do get attached to people and tend to move along with them when they do move. Also, a house does not have to be in a state of shambles, or a couple of hundred years old to have a ghost.
My daughter does the fish tank in the room too. I hope it is working out as well for you as it is for her. Seems she is so busy watching the fish and tending to them that perhaps she has less activity then she had before in her room. I was actually thinking of getting a family tank and try it out in the family room.
I am thinking along with Shane here. It does sound like poltergeist activity. Unfortunately you are in the right age frame and that is a possibility.
Thank you.
StarlightDreams (3 stories) (7 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-26)
Sorry I wasn't able to reply! I was busy. And Shane... I hope what you typed isn't true...uncanny, I am innocent when I was younger that thing followed me around! And now since I am older it seems to pop out of nowhere and just stand there... I think, And none of my family hardly know me, The only thing they know about me is "Oh! That girl is the daughter of Melissa! My she looks like her sister!"...It scares me somtimes. Ohiowatha I'M A TEEN! Why don't people believe me... And my fish help me confuse myself of souls in my room.
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-18)
I'm guessing that this writer is not yet a teenager. Starlight, how old are you? And can you tell me more about the fish, please?

Thanks!
uncanny (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-18)
Maybe there is something wrong with you. Same ghost following you is not something that should happen, what did you do? Do you think it could be someone close to you?
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-10-17)
Classic poltergeist activity surrounding a young teenage girl. It could be that you are the cause of your own haunting and those around you. The mind is a very powerful thing. It is able to do things that science is not able to explain just yet, but they are working on it. Most poltergeist activity surrounds young teenage girls who are stressed out about one thing or another. Usually a combination of puberty and wanting attention but feeling like they are not getting enough. Try doing some meditation and relaxation exercises, burn some lavander incense, do something that takes your mind off of your every day worries. See if this doesn't make a world of difference.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: