You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Evil Jinn

Real Ghost Stories

Evil Jinn

 

First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is Irshaad, I'm 18 years old and I am from the island of Mauritius. The story that I'm going to narrate is something which happened last year, during the month of March and I witnessed the whole incident.

So to start, it was a fine afternoon (around 5 p.m) and I was drinking tea with my family. At this time of the day, when everyone gets back home, we use to sit and talk. And on this particular day, my aunt, who was usually the first to come, was not here. I said that perhaps she missed the bus. 1 hour later, she came back home, and without even talking to us, she went directly to her room and locked her door. It was very strange, but it was time for prayer and I went to the mosque.

When I returned back home, my mother told me that my aunt was not speaking to anyone and something was definitely wrong. So we decided to call my uncle, he was the only one who could help us in these matters. He quickly came home and as soon as he entered the house, my aunt started shouting and yelling some words in a language we could not understand.

It was now obvious that she was possessed. My uncle went to her room, where she was sitting. My uncle, whose name is Shezad, had the knowledge of Ruqya (a science/ Islamic way) of dealing with exorcism by reciting verses from the Holy Qur'an. So he started to read some verses and I was watching the whole scene. At some time, he stopped and started talking to my aunt. But it was not my aunt speaking, her voice changed to a manly voice and he started yelling words like "Leave me alone", "You don't know me" etc. She even knew the name of my grand-parents and great grand-parents. It was a really scary sight as she whispered the names of these people who died long ago. Fortunately, after 2 long hours, my uncle managed to chase this evil spirit out of the house. My aunt gained consciousness but she did not remember anything.

This is my first story, hope you enjoyed.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Irshaad96, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

cutiepie6411 (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-14)
hi that is a scary story! I enjoyed it alot.

Thanks for sharing your scary story...
Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-13)
Hello. Was your uncle able to interrogate questions like the reason for possession, where the possession took place, etc. And get answers out of the Jinn? Also, how did you know that it was a Jinn and not any other human entity? Besides this, I really enjoyed your story. Hope your aunt is well now. I would love to hear from you soon. Thank you.
-Shady.
piyuprmr (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-13)
That was scary man!
I'm also new at this site
Loved your story 😁
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-12)
hi... Irshaad96 scary story... I was just wondering from where she got possessed...? Did you find it...

Thanks for sharing...
WiniPu4 (207 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-11)
Hello:

VERY creepy indeed! Great story.

Kind Regards,
Lynev
ashar123 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-11)
Yes I enjoyed it a lot. Welcome Irshaad to YGS. Well it sounds funny that I haven't seen these scenes in my real life and mostly in horror moviesmovies but it is scary to know that jinns can enter anyone in real life too and realreal exorcism being perdormed on them.

Anyways thanks for sharing the nice story.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: