You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Items :: Demon Doll

Real Ghost Stories

Demon Doll

 

Just about a year ago, I had a glass doll; She had blonde curly hair, light brown eyes, and she wore this white dress. Usually during night she would look really creepy. I don't know how to explain it but she just had this unusual look to her. I just ignored it, and didn't really care about it. So, after I came back home from my vacation to Texas, she was even more creepy looking. And there was a weird unusual presents near the cabinet. I also began to hear noise's and sometimes I heard my name being called at night. It creeped me out a little but I still just ignored it.

The doll was in a tiny little white glass cabinet I had in my room. She also had this small shy smile... A couple of weeks went by and I had to move, so I had a lot of packing to do. One night when I was in my bedroom packing stuff up, I had my door locked and closed. I was facing behind the cabinet, and I just started feeling a weird presents there. I turned and the doll was smiling, like I big smile, bigger than her usual one, and her eyes were pitched black... I stood and walked out of my room. I stayed out of my room for the rest of the night.

The next morning I packed her up and she's still in the box today up top in my closet. I have nightmares about her sometimes, but I just ignored them and don't think much of them. I don't know if I was just seeing thing's that night, but it creeped me out, and I never want to unpack her again. What do you think of it? What should I do with the doll? Sell it or keep in a box or something else?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Furbymonster00, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Elizabeth62 (14 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-04-08)
If possible you could make contact and ask the spirit /entity to go to the light or wherever it should be. And have the doll, your home, and you all cleansed and blessed. 🙄
Sanchez_92 (7 stories) (52 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-04)
Not much information was given but I do believe it might of been your imagination. You did mention that you would look at your doll a lot and from that shy smile you mentioned you must of paid attention to details. If she was up on the glass cabinet that you had her in it might of been your mind wanting you to imagine and see the doll with a smile and dark eyes.

Questions: While you were packing were you thinking of the doll at the time that you had to turn around to look at it? Also have you heard anything else from the doll at your new place? Maybe having her unpacked and in you closet might be giving you that feeling that there might be a presence in your room.

Also if you feel like the doll might have something attached to it I would burn it or donate it to an antique store and your cleanse your room and problem would be solve.

Much love


Sanchez
Sweettooth (2 stories) (22 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-08-01)
hmm that sounds like Annabelle... From the movie,
But I've encountered the same thing so I feel you 😭
piyuprmr (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-27)
I will reccomend you please just throw away that doll
And god bless you 😁
bloodshoteyez (3 stories) (31 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-18)
Have a psychic investigate or anyone who is an expert on the paranormal I disagree on the burning comment. I watched the conjuring a little and maybe that doll is a vessel.
migelito23 (32 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-18)
I say burn the doll or throw it away in the trash can.
Like that you get rid of bit. Its creepy, that why I don't like
Dolls because they are scary especially the old ones.
Thanks for sharing us your story.
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-16)
You could sell it, if you get rid of it, it will take her off your mind, and maybe your nightmares will stop, because the doll may be causing your nightmares directly.
cutiepie6411 (4 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-14)
i think this is kind of creepy so have your parents heard any kind of noise or anything... 😕 you should have just thrown it away in the trash...

But I would have came back probably... 😕...idk...
elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-14)
I agree with a few of the views here. I think a good deal of it could be imagination, since dolls are just creepy. The brain sometimes doesn't know what to do with things that look human but are not.

However, just in case, doing some sort of blessing/cleansing could also be a good idea.
Spockie (8 stories) (203 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-14)
Actually, I tend to think this might be all your imagination.
Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2015-04-13)
I have never really been fond of dolls since childhood, not only because I'm a boy, but also because I find dolls to be extremely creepy. Your story just added to the list of reasons as to why I should keep my distance from dolls. I couldn't help but picturize your doll as the Annabelle doll. Another Annabelle, perhaps? You should get rid of it for good. Probably talk to a priest about it. Stay safe.
-Shady.
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-13)
Project, it might be an antique. In which case it would be use the elements to naturally degrade and destroy the delicate materials beyond restoration.

There are other ways of cleansing an object, I think moonlight is somewhat effective and won't cause any lasting damage.

Furby, I second what others have said about the cabinet. A little further investigation could reveal all. 😊
ProjectDMT (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-13)
Bury it. I'd say for a year. Use the elements to naturally cleanse and purify the doll. Whether it's a placebo effect or not, (The doll really being possessed or just you finding the doll that creepy) the doll just not being in the house can be healthy in this stage.
But otherwise it's like what you do with a ouija board whose connection won't be severed. Bury it. Do not burn it.
ashar123 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-13)
I will also say that it is too early to decide about the doll. However it is not necessary that something has to be wrong with it to discard it so if you feel discomfort with it then you should throw it and then it will not cause any trouble to you. 😊

Thanks for sharing.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-12)
Furby...

Is there any chance something else was placed in the cabinet that your doll was in? Something after you got the doll? I ask because you stated that you felt a nice feeling from it when you first got it.

Respectfully,

Rook
faith1986 (23 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-12)
I believe she is saying *presence* not presents. I don't believe she meant to say that the doll was leaving little gifts around. Although that is a great example of how spelling can make a HUGE difference. Good story, although I already have a hard time with a lot of dolls being too creepy to even let them be near myself or my children. This makes me hate those creepy dolls even more Lol.;-)
Furbymonster00 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-12)
lady-glow;
I got the doll for my 8th birthday it was a gift, I'm not sure where they got it from, but I remember the person telling me it was an old doll. My family and I don't talk to the person who gave me the doll so I wouldn't know any background about the doll.
When I first had it it left like a nice feeling, but as I got older and didn't pay any attention to the doll, things started to change. That's when the nice feeling went to an evil dark feeling around the cabinet. It was the type of present's that didn't want to be around, nor didn't you feel comfortable around it.
I would tell my mom and sister about it but they didn't believe me, and my sister and brother were moved out of the house by then. But my best friend was over spending the night one night and we were trying to sleep and we heard a loud knock on the wall, and my window wasn't by any trees so it wasn't a branch banging on my window or anything like that.
I did try to find natural cause but I just couldn't. I'm not sure if I was seeing things, but what I saw wasn't normal to me... I never really feared ghost or anything like that, nor did I fear the doll, and I know that I can't imagine anything like that.
I hope that gives enough information, I wish I had more background about the doll but I don't.
Thank you for the comment lady-glow
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-04-12)
Furby: there is not enough information in your story to decide if there is something wrong with the doll or if you are just overreacting and imagining things about it.

Before reaching any conclusion I would like to ask some questions:
How and when did you get the doll?
Is it an antique or a heirloom?
Do you know anything relevant about it?
What kind of weird and unusual presents were close to the doll's cabinet?
Did you ever ask your parents and or your siblings if they heard the noises? Did you try to find a natural cause for them?

Try to find out if there's a reason for your fear or if they are only a product of your imagination.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: