You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Aunt Still With Me?

Real Ghost Stories

My Aunt Still With Me?

 

I live in a small town in Karnataka. I was very close to an aunt of mine who lived not far than 35kms from my place. As a child I was either living with my mom if not her then my aunt. I loved her a lot.

But on one unfortunate day as she was putting some kerosene in the stove her dress caught fire & she passed away. She has two children, a daughter & a son (daughter is the eldest). The day was very sad for all of us, that very night I slept with her daughter in the same room & same bed where she used to sleep because I wanted to feel close to her, soon I was in a deep sleep & I was woken up by someone calling my name. I thought that was my granny because we all had not eaten before we slept (I did not see the time). I woke up & went to the kitchen to get some water & seeing at her stuff she used daily I started crying again. Then all of a sudden I hear a whisper in my ear saying "Don't cry, I'll always be there with my children". I was so shocked & terrified that I ran to my granny & another shock for me was my granny was sleeping. Then who was the person who called out my name?

Some days past, we all were playing on the terrace of my cousin's house, my leg slipped & I was about to fall down. I felt someone grab my hand & I was safe. All of us including my mom who was present on the terrace was shocked as to how is that I pulled myself back from falling from the 2nd floor.

I am very sure that she is still with all of us, as similar instances have happened to her daughter as well. That I will share in my another post.

Comments are welcome.

Other hauntings by saher

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, saher, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

saher (4 stories) (52 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-11)
Hi nosidaM,

Thank you 😊 I know she is there to watch for all her children 😊
nosidaM (3 stories) (34 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-30)
So sorry to hear about your Aunt Saher. ❤
By the sounds of it she is watching over her children and the rest of her family. You are very lucky to have such a beautiful angel by your side. ❤
saher (4 stories) (52 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-13)
Thank you Sam 😊 I always wanted her to be on my side but everything in this world goes by God's wish... I can just hope & pray for her 😊
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-12)
I believe that your aunt is still with you, I say this because if what you said you heard is true; I think only someone who really cares about you would say that and do what she did.
saher (4 stories) (52 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-12)
HI Winipu,

I hope your aunt is happy where she is... Trust me, losing someone like this, who is very close to you is way too traumatic. I will pray for your aunt as well. Hope she is at peace as well 😊
WiniPu4 (207 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-12)
Hello, Saher:

My condolences on your aunt. My mother-in-law also died when her dress caught fire a few years back, so I understand the pain caused by a traumatic death in the family. I also had experiences afterwards and it is comforting to know that they are still here looking out for us.
Love does not die.
Blessings,
Lynev
saher (4 stories) (52 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-12)
Thanks Sushantkumar... I can only pray for her now. Wish she is happy where ever she is 😊
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-11)
Hello saher! My condolence for your aunt's untimely death. Fully agreed with tweed, it was tragic.

Thanks for sharing such a heartwarming story.

Regards
saher (4 stories) (52 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-11)
Thanks Sheetal & Tweed...
Sheetal I was 17 when this happen... And trust me, I still see her in dreams when I am sad or doing some mistakes... I still love her a lot... 😊
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-10)
Hi, Sasher... Sorry for your loss... It was nice story and give me feeling like an angel story... What was your age when this happened with you?

Thanks for sharing,
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-09)
Sasher, so sorry to hear about your aunt and the manner in which she died. So tragic and sudden, that must have been very traumatic for you and your family.

I think on some level you know the answer to your story's title. Or perhaps your story title should read. 'My Aunt Still With Me' (without the question mark). Many loved ones visit the people they love shortly after they have left this world. It's something that's reported in just about all cultures.
It certainly sounds like she's still with you and will be there for you and your family, watching over you. You're very lucky.

Such a beautiful story, thanks for sharing it. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: