You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Who Knocked The Door?

Real Ghost Stories

Who Knocked The Door?

 

It's my real experience, I am sharing to you. I bought a home near Andra Pradesh border to Tamilnadu border. I surprised my family and we went and made celebrations of the first day in that home.

At first night of that home my grandpa stayed and he wanted everyone to move to my aunt's home, because he want to check any spirits is been in that home. He is a farmer and he has much experience in the spiritual belief. So we stayed in my aunt's home and he stayed in the new home alone at the first night in the home.

Next day morning I asked him that anything you come to know in that home, he said it's fine to stay. So I got relief and I brought my family to that new home. He told if your baby cries call me, and he went to his home.

Second day of that night myself, my wife, my baby and my mum and sister stayed in the home. Me, my wife and baby slept in a room and my mom and sister slept in another room.

At 11. 30 PM my baby cried so hard, so he didn't cried like that before. Me and my wife took his doll and made him fun, but still he didn't stop crying. My sister came and she took care to my baby. He stop crying and he was looking in the corner of the room. I was so scared and I told her to take baby to Hall, so my baby started crying, we don't know what to do? I was thinking to about my grandpa make safe to my family. I called him he told he is in barn so he will be at next morning.

It's time 1.AM. Now my baby still looking corners of hall. At that time we heard a noise, it's unusual at that time. The noise is like someone knocking door hardly. We asked that who will be now at this time. I opened the door but no one is there. But the knocking sound continued for half an hour. We got scared and it chilled my spine and we asked dua's, we prayed. But my baby was never stopped crying. He is still looking the all corners of the hall. When I saw the corner nothing there.

After 1.30 my baby stopped crying and he slept, but we are really scared because we don't know WHO KNOCKED THE DOOR? My sister went to sleep in the room. My baby and wife slept at room calmly but I didn't slept. I was thinking why my baby was looking the corner of the homes and who knocked the door continuously for half an hour? After 3 o clock only I slept.

Next day I told the experience of last night to my grandpa, he told that he also got to door knocking sound for half an hour. My baby was looking for something.

He told calmly "I heard some spirits are been rounding around the corner of the home and knocking door for one hour. I just want to double check with your baby can find it. Now you leave this home with your family." (Because baby can see the spirits.) I yelled him why he didn't tell to me about this incident.

So I left that home and bought a new one in another place.

Still now I think that Who knock the door?

Other hauntings by zunaith

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, zunaith, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

zunaith (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-18)
Hi lady glow. I did some rituals in the house & I lived for 2 months in that house. I sold to my colleage and moved to other house.
saher (4 stories) (52 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-08)
Hey,

Good that you got to know things pretty early, who knows if the things would get worse as you said you have a baby. God bless 😊
ozzi12 (8 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-07)
yo in Islam (yours and my religion) its said in the quran that dogs,chickens,hens,cats and baby's can see ghosts so that's explains your baby crying
WiniPu4 (207 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-05)
Hello:

You must have very great respect for your grandfather and his abilities to heed his words and advice to this degree. I think he may have had an intuition or premonition about how your baby would respond. I'm sure the reason he did not tell you beforehand about the knocking was because nothing seriously dangerous had happened previously and these things do not happen to every occupant of the same house. Perhaps he was hopeful nothing would happen to you and he didn't wish to frighten you.
I don't blame you for moving, especially with a baby to protect. Definitely listen carefully to whatever advice he gives you in the future since he sounds like he is very knowledgeable, wise, and experienced with these matters. Thank you for sharing your story and I wish you many blessings and a beautiful future with your new family and your elders.

Love & Light,
Lynev
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-06-04)
Hi zunaith, it is pretty hard for me to believe that you stayed in the house for only one night and your grandpa asked you to leave. Very strange. Which part of Tamilnadu and Andhra border you bought the house, Chittoor-Vellore or Tiruttani-Nagari or any other place. I live in Tamilnadu, Chennai. Please do disclose the border area. Anywhere near the border areas, the housing costs are pretty costly. Are you so much rich to buy another house after staying there for mere two days. And being Muslims, I am sure, the way you said about your grandpa, he must be aware of some priests, who would drive away bad energies and spirits. So why you haven't done it? These questions are quite nagging my mind.

I am quite skeptical about your experience. This I am saying not to offend you. Just my opinion.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
TinAA (1 stories) (84 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-06-04)
Hi Zunaith

I am so sorry to know that the house you bought was kind of haunted. But I don't understand one thing that when your grandfather knew that the house was not good to stay, then why did he not tell you before. If he would have told about the things he experienced in that house, the situation would have been avoided that you had to face. And I wonder how did you immediately leave that house upon knowing its truth... I mean you could have cleansed it by holy rituals performed by a priest.
Well...thanks to share...!
😊
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-06-03)
Hi, Zunaith nice story... But as lady- glow I am also confused you leave the new house after only two days without attempting any rituals.

I am wondered why he is not stayed with you when you lived there.

By the way... Good to read thanks for sharing
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-06-02)
Did you have to leave the new house after only two days living there? 😐

Is it that easy to buy and sell a house in your town?

I'm sorry to hear that your grandfather didn't tell you about the spirits in that house and your baby had to have such a rough time.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: