You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Can Dreams Be Real

Real Ghost Stories

Can Dreams Be Real

 

I am a guy never believe of ghosts, but one incident made me to think about that.

I went to my cousin home in my college holidays. Once me and my cousin went to movie. It's a night show so the movie ended at 1 am. We are chatting about the movie on the way to home. The distance between to home and theater is 5 kilometers.

We should pass the railroad then only we are into the town. By crossing the railroad we saw a young boy sleeping in the rail track for committing suicide. We made the track clear by helping him. He was drunken.

My cousin know the boy who is residing into the town. I had Pepsi and gave to that boy. So I asked him for what reason you are committing suicide. He replied, "There is no respect in my home. My family not accepting me in home. I am not allowed into this town. My life sucks."

I asked my cousin for what reason this boy is not acceptable into the town. My cousin replied that the boy done many mischievous act and he made some theft and he attempted murder his father itself, so the Panchayat (local town judge) keep this boy away from town.

I declared that the boy needs safety so we went to railway police handed him for committing suicide. We said that he was drunken and to leave him next day morning. With the respect of police, they also committed to leave him next day morning. Me and my cousin went home at 2 o' clock and slept.

In my dreams I saw the boy made conversation with me, "Thanks for saving me once but you can't save me now."

Next day morning we hurried to railway police station to check the boy is safe or not. But the boy was not there. We asked the police, he told that "The boy committed suicide after you left". I explained my dreams to my cousin. He look terrified.

I was thinking deeply, "How can a boy thank me and committed suicide in my dreams though it is real?"

Other hauntings by zunaith

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, zunaith, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

zunaith (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-29)
Hi phd,

Thanks for questions & comment. As per you asked the answer is

1. We indians know how railway police will be, while I met the young guy is lying in track it is rare time for police to come. The police just make him sit in the corner of station, and I left.

2. You should read the comment which rook given. Its an clear statement.

Thank you everyone for your comments.
phd (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-26)
Zuanith,

Got some questions for you,

1) How did he managed to commit suicide right under the railway police nose. I live in India and know how cramped a police station in the railway station would be. Did they leave him out after you left.

2) If he was drunk he must have been too out of conscious to remember who he meets, remembering a stranger while being drunk, is it possible that the dream was a coincidence... Or I really don't know...

I'm not an expert at these things, just questioning some things that is not siting right with me...

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Aprajita (3 stories) (53 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-20)
Oh wow. Very interesting story. Its good to know that you took the initiative to save that boy... But unfortunately all that happened.
Maybe because you saved him so that's why his soul came in your dream.
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-06-19)
zunaith,
I agree with Rook. I think in this instance he wanted to acknowledge your kindness. Perhaps, he thought that with his suicide you might feel a twinge of guilt and wanted you to know that he knew you had done all you could for him.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-06-19)
Tj497 - please do not post your experience in the comments section of someone else's story. Not only is it rude, it doesn't offer you or the author of the other story the individual respect and assistance we try to supply.

The site almost always is closed from Thursday morning through the weekend. Most of the time stories can be submitted on Monday mornings. So have patience and submit your experience as its own story. If you decide to submit it, please pay close attention to the Submissions Guidelines. Mods/editors have rules to follow when publishing stories.
Tj497 (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-19)
I have had a similar experience but can't post it on this site due to excess of stories. If you want me to then only will I post it as a comment. So please reply
zunaith (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-19)
Yes, that's it. Thank you rooky, made my mind cleared. 😁
Thanks for reading.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-18)
zunaith,

Most of the time communications of this nature happen with Family Members or Loved ones and they are often refereed to as 'crisis manifestations' or sometimes its just an individuals way of saying goodbye to a loved one or Family Member.

The experience you had was just a way of this individual saying thank you to the last person who showed him kindness.

Thanks for sharing.

Respectfully,

Rook
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-18)
Hi, Zunaith... Really a freaky and heart touching incident... I am agree with the respected Rook's take on this. Thanks for sharing... 😁
zunaith (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-18)
Thanks for you commments But l I am aware of subconcious mind to dreams. After that incident the dreams didn't continued. In this case how it may happen & Has anyone got dreams like this? 😕
MandyyNicole (7 stories) (183 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-18)
Well this an all around heartbreaking story: (
I am in agreement with Rook; I think he may have reached out to the last person who showed him kindness. How very tragic it ended that way though. I hope his soul is finally at peace now.
Lucas_mclerie (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-17)
This seems more like a coincidence? I'm not sure if its exactly a ghost... 😕
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-17)
zunaith,

Welcome to YGS, thanks for sharing this experience with us.

There is a theory that Spirits can communicate with us easier when were are asleep... Our minds may be more reseptive to their communications.

In this instance this individual commited suicide and his spirit reached out in a final communication to the last person who showed him kindness.

That is my guess. Unless you have dreams of other people that come true this is probably a 'one off' event and more than likely will not repeat itself.

Respectfully,

Rook
AnonChap (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-17)
Hello Zunaith, dreams are yet debatable in psychology. Two things are possible here. First, it may be your mind full of his thoughts (as shiver said). Second reason is why you posted your story on this site. Getting dreams involving spirits are true. Maybe he was lonely and got attention towards your kindness. The dream shows his thankfulness but if it continues, you know things get pretty bad.
shiver (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-17)
That is a disturbing story. I think that its in your subconscious that's why you dreamed of that boy. The best medicine for a bad dream is Prayer.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: