You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: The Ghost That Follows

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghost That Follows

 

I guess it started when I was 4 years old, with a bad fever and very very sick, my mother sais I popped up straight and stared at the end of my bed and asked who is that lady on my bed? Since then I have always felt a presence my entire life, I know now, I am never alone, not ever.

My entire life every time I feel danger something or someone tells me what to do, it is all in my head, I do not hear voices, I just listen to what I'm told, I get warning regularly and most of the time follow there lead, but sometimes I do not, I am often given the answers to many questions in my head, questions I would have no idea of knowing

This entity has followed me my entire life, even going so far as to hiding my keys and coffee cups, the entity I feel is a friend, they joke and play, I have never felt threatened by any means, but more comforted

The funny part is I am atheist and so I find myself somewhat mystified by the behavior and reason for this attachment

I am not afraid of it, but have just gotten use to it\

I just wondered if anyone else had a following spirit of sorts or if anyone had similar stories

It only spoke to me one time, when I was walking down a street, and the only word it said was Stop!

I looked around and saw no one that seemed to be paying me any attention, but I stopped anyway, I saw a bench and went to sit down and just relax a moment, nothing happened, I saw nothing, I waiting about 10 minute and then stood up on my way, to this day I do not know why I was suppose to stop, but it did, since learning to trust the entity that has bound itself to me for so many years.

I am 51 now and the entity is still at large, I suppose I should or will never know what it there for, but I just thought I would share

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Teresababy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-17)
Teresababy,
My first story on YGS is very similiar to yours. My life has been saved several times by my Guardian Angel. Like you I heard the warnings in my head.
I think that everyone has someone watching over them. The only people that I truly hope don't are violent criminals. Especially anyone who could commit a violent crime against a child or elderly person.
Regards
Red

Rook,
I too have had comments lost in the Aether Net of Computer Communications. Maybe it's the full moon.
Red
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-16)
(Third times a Charm?!?)

Teresababy,

Thank you for posting this. It brings to light an intresting fact...

Atheist CAN experience the Paranormal... Just because one does NOT believe in A God or gods (as per the definition of Atheist reads) THAT does not mean spirits can not interact with them... Nor does it mean they do not believe in them (unless 'gods' includes ALL types of spirits and entities).

It seems you have a guardian Spirit... A very 'interactive' one. Again, thanks for sharing.

Respectfully,

Rook

P.S. Yup number 3 it is... My first two attempts got 'lost' in the Aether Net of Computer Communications.

R

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: