You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Talking To A Spirit

Real Ghost Stories

Talking To A Spirit

 

Thanks for your positive response to my first story. This encouraged me to share another incidence which some of you might find hair raising or you may find chill running down your spine. I am not exaggerating but talking to a spirit is not something that occurs everyday.

This incidence dates back to spring 2008 as it was soon after my brother was born.

My grandma along with aunt (buaji) had come to visit our house in order to help my mother to look after my mother. In India, it is always said that old people are boon for a house. Whatever may be occasion without elder's advice nothing is done.

I still remember that day after bathing my brother and making him sleep we were all sitting in hall on deewan. It was around11:00 or 12:00 in morning we were all chatting casually. Suddenly my grandma started acting strange. Her eyeballs rolled inside. My aunt asked me to talk to her. At that time I did not know the exact matter but knew something was wrong, it was only after talking to her I realized I was talking to a spirit who visited my grandma's body. Initially grandma refused to talk. Then I introduced myself in order to initiate a talk. She looked at me coldly, I asked her who was she. To my utter surprise she introduced herself as my uncle who died at an early age in his childhood. After that I didn't dare to elongate the talk as at that I was just eleven. After that my aunt talked to her to keep her busy. My mother was not allowed in room as she had given birth to a child just few days before and letting her in front of a spirit would mean inviting danger. My grandma was back to her self only after she was given blessed water.

I want to make it clear that I am sure I talked to a spirit because my grandma had no health problems, she was sane. Also I heard my family talk among themselves about a spirit visiting her.

Other hauntings by aku-97

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, aku-97, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-28)
Aku, do you feel she is at peace? It feels to me that her son who died young came to help her pass. It also seems that she might have been very psychic in her life, and getting closer to the end of her days, she was even more open. I am glad the holy, blessed water worked to give her peace as that kind of possession is scary, even if it is a misbegotten effort by a deceased love one. I don't know. Just some thoughts.

Best to you!
Hecate
aku-97 (3 stories) (21 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-28)
Hecate
Uncle who came to visit was her son who died at an early age of 3. My grandma's possession was in her last 2-3 years.
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-27)
Aku, did this happen to your grandmother often through her life? Or was this only closer to when she passed away? I ask because it does seem that family members come to help people pass. And was this uncle you mention her son? If so, this might be the case. And in her state of health, so close to her end, she may have been very open to this kind of 'possession'. I am sorry you lost her. I hope you feel she is at peace.

Hecate
aku-97 (3 stories) (21 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-26)
No, she is not between us now. She passed away only after few months of this incident in October2008.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-26)
Oh I got it... Thanks for giving me answer... How is you grandma now? Is she still suffer from this?
aku-97 (3 stories) (21 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-25)
Hi sheetal
Actually my aunt and elder s were aware of spirit visiting my grandma for which they already had a talk with a knowledgeable person who had advised them to make her drink blessed water. I was asked to talk to spirit as they knew it would not harm a child. They needed a little time to bring water and it was necessary that spirit was kept distracted so that it didn't become aggressive.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-24)
Hi, Aku... Why you was said to talk the grandma/ghost?
You was just 11 year old... I am confused... Why you didn't called any priest? Is it the first time grandma suffered this?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: