You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Shadow People :: Premonition Or A Spooky Experience

Real Ghost Stories

Premonition Or A Spooky Experience

 

After I read accounts of people telling about their spooky experience, I thought I should share mine so as to get answers to what I felt. Some of you may take it as premonition also.

This happened with me around October 2014 first week. That day was Tuesday, we talked about cleaning house as just after fortnight was Diwali. I bid good night to my mom and my younger brother and then went to sleep. My mother and brother slept in room while I slept in hall on deewan. Facing my deewan was bathroom and a little open area. At night I covered the area with curtains as sometimes light came from outside and I am habituated to sleep in dark. That day at around 3:00am I was woken by pressing of bedsheet under my foot as if someone had put their hand over it to crawl into bed. I felt it would be my brother as he came to me sometimes to sleep. Reluctant to open my eyes I called his name but there was no answer. I called again but still no response. Still in bed I opened my eyes to find a shadow standing at the edge of my bed. Thinking it to be my mother who had come to check upon me I called again but the silence prevailed. To ensure this wasn't my illusion I rubbed my eyes. The shadow was still there but now it had moved near the curtains. I was completely unnerved on my bed. Strangely I didn't feel afraid instead I felt as if it was calling me to help him. After that I closed my eyes and opened them after few minutes after I ensured the shadow wasn't there anymore. Then I rushed to my mother's room only to find them sleeping soundly. It was then that I felt chill running down my spine thinking what was it.

That experience is still unexplained to me even when I try to relate the incidence with a small injury my father faced just after a day who was at that time in Aurangabad.

I would welcome everyone to comment on my experience.

Other hauntings by aku-97

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, aku-97, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-26)
Hi, Aku thanks for replying... However you are not harmed but I'll advice you if you experience this same then please take some action... Stay blessed 😁
aku-97 (3 stories) (21 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-25)
Hi sheetal
We had rented the house and as of what I know from my friend (house owner's daughter) , house has no bad history. My mother didn't give it much importance. She was also not clear what it could be. I am a little more sensitive in my house to feel spirit. I can even sense type of energy a person has in them especially negative ones. I don't talk about this with my parents as you know how it is.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-24)
Hi Aku... I don't think it's the premonition... Did your house has any bad history? What your mom said after hearing this?
aku-97 (3 stories) (21 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-22)
Hi red,
I think you are right as I did have another encounter with the shadow in that house. I felt a heavy hand on my chest. It was just few days before we left the house. This experience was again around 3:00 in night. Even my father had a similar experience a day before about which he told when I informed him about mine. So it can't be just imagination.
Aku
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-21)
aku-97
I would say no this was not a premonition. If it had been perhaps the shadow would have shaken it's hand as if it were bitten by an insect. What you experiencd was a spooky encounterr with a shadow. Have you seen the shadow since? If not you may have had a dream of a shadow person that you have yet to really see? If that were the case that is what is known as a precognitive dream (a sleeping premonition).
That said I hope the bite your father got was not from an insect he is allergic to or got infected.
Regards
Red
aku-97 (3 stories) (21 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-20)
Hi Tweed I was not touched at my foot I just felt the bedspread pressed under my foot as if someone kept his or her hand on bed. My father had injury in his fingers, he was bitten by some insect about which he didn't know as it was hidden in machine.
Thanks
Tweed (35 stories) (2497 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-19)
Hi Aku,

I'm a little confused. Do you mean the injury your father had was to his foot, in the same place you felt touched? This detail may be important in trying to figure out what or who you saw that evening.
Thanks.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: