You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: White Lady From Our Kitchen

Real Ghost Stories

White Lady From Our Kitchen

 

I have started reading stories from this website since last week and got the courage to post my experiences. I had this experience when I was in college. I need to submit my notebook the next day, which is Saturday and so I needed to stay up around 1am that Friday. I was sitting on our living room floor writing and to my right was our hallway towards our kitchen. There are two rooms on the either side of the hallway. Our bathroom is on the left side of our kitchen and our kitchen had a door parallel to our bathroom door.

I did not notice the time and I was very sleepy when I noticed a White Lady on the corner of my right eye floating from the bathroom door towards the kitchen door leading to our backyard. I know she is floating because the hem of her white dress is I think 5 inches away from the floor. Her hair is black and just by her elbows. I froze seeing that and I can still remember it clearly up to this day. As I looked back, I thought it was just only my imagination playing tricks on me and I decided to continue finishing my writing. Just then, the White Lady appeared in front of our kitchen sink, 4 o'clock of my position. I was startled and I think she wants my attention. I am too afraid to continue writing as I think that next thing she might do is approach me! I quickly gather all my things and place it hurriedly inside my school bag and went to sleep.

Up until now, I did not see her again and I do not want to ever see her. That is the most terrifying event ever occurred to me.

Sorry if my story is a bit rushed, I am at work while typing this experience of mine.

Other hauntings by mayukiasano

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mayukiasano, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

mayukiasano (2 stories) (17 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-01)
Liza25, Hello! 😁 As far as I can remember, I am the only one who saw her though my mom told me that when she was in the kitchen cleaning the dishes or cooking, she would feel that someone was staring at her back.

Good thing is, whether it was indeed a ghost or any form of being, it was not hurting us and I feel that they are there to watch over us. 😉
liza25 (1 stories) (21 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-01)
Thanks for your reply mayuki. Just another question I would like to ask. Is it only you who saw the lady or has anyone else seen it? Keep us updated.

Regards
Liza
mayukiasano (2 stories) (17 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-30)
Hello, everyone. Thank you for the comments and feedback.

Tweed, I remembered just now that my mom told me that our village was used to be a dump site and one of the trash dumped here was the Rubicon Tower. Many from our neighbors told us that there were bones dug before as there were many who have died on that incident. I swear, since that incident I always prayed for the soul or spirit of anyone who have not yet found their peace. Furthermore, I do not remember having trouble when that happened.

Sheetal, Bad thing is I did not forget it since I think our house was occupied by her and a teenage girl who happened to be seen by my father when it was midnight and he needed to use the toilet. The teenage girl, as for my father's description, is wearing a sailor uniform and on pigtails. She was knocking on our room and he thought, the teenage girl was one of us. It disappeared right in front of his eyes.

Hecate0, I think the two ghosts in our house seemed to be protecting us. We do not like this certain visitor and when she takes a bath and came out of the bathroom, her back was scratched with cat-like claws. She claimed that our "friends" do not like her and she is afraid of being alone in our house.

Liza25, Hi! I think the ghosts are somewhat related to our land being a dump site before of a Rubicon Tower incident. My parents and our neighbors told us that some of the building's fragments was dumped on our land before it was converted to a housing area.
liza25 (1 stories) (21 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-30)
Hii mayuki

Interesting story and really a creepy experience. Is this anyhow related to your house history or anything in the neighbourhood? Have you tried finding out regarding this? Or was it just a wandering lost spirit who wanted to draw human attention?

Thanks for sharing
😊
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-30)
Hi Mayuki, I am glad you did not experience the sense of attack from this lady as your sister did in her dream. With only those two incidents, it is scary, but sounds like everyone is safe. Thanks for sharing. I am glad things seem peaceful there now.

Best to you!
Hecate
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-30)
Mayuki,

Sheetal is right, if you no longer see her it was probably a one time thing and nothing to worry about.

But for interest sake, as she was looking at you, we can pretty much rule out a residual haunt. It sounds to me like she was passing through, and curious that you could see her. Or she was wondering if you could see her. Maybe she did want you to help her, but since you never saw her again, it seems she respected the fact you were afraid and left you alone.

Did you have anything in your life at that time which was troubling you? If so, she could be a guardian, and was there to help you in some way. Just a thought.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-30)
Thanks Mayuki... It's good you don't see her more... Just forget the incident its a best remedy.

Stay Blessed 😁
mayukiasano (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-30)
Sheetal: Sorry about that.

Let me translate it.

I never saw her again however my younger sister told me that she dreamed of this White Lady. She was sitting on our living room's floor when the White Lady suddenly attacked her from the kitchen running towards her. She was very scared in her dream but at the same time, she managed to say the "Our Father" prayer. The White Lady was about to lean on my sister's legs but all was left was her dress.
mayukiasano (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-30)
Tweed: Hi and thank you!

1. She was wearing a white simple dress.
2. I think, this was way back 2008 or 2009. We had the house renovated in 2013.
3. She was looking at me and I can still clearly remember that up until now.

Thanks for reading my experience.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-30)
Hi, mayukiasano very creepy incident you had...! May I know the age when this happened with you. And can you please write in English which you had wrote in reply to Bela...
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-30)
Hi Mayukiasano, and welcome.

Do you mean the lady in the white dress is white because of the dress or do you also mean she is a white caucasian woman?
Also, I know you saw her when you were in college, but how long ago was this?
Another question, was she facing you by the sink, or looking away?

I don't want to answer further until I know a little more. Look forward to your response.
mayukiasano (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-30)
Bella: Hi! Magandang hapon din. Di ko na sya nakita ulit. Pero nakwento sa kin ng kapatid ko dati na napanaginipan nya yung White Lady na yun na sinugod sya mula sa kusina namin papuntang living room. She was praying in her dreams of "Our Father". Nakaupo din yung kapatid ko sa sahig when she dreamed of it. Paglapat ng White Lady sa legs nya, all was left was her clothing.
Bela_10 (3 stories) (51 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-30)
Hi Mayuki!

Magandang hapon. 😁 Were you the only one in your family who can see this white lady? When did this happen? Did you see her again? Salamat sa pagsagot. 😊

---Bela---

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: