You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Bedroom In England And Singapore

Real Ghost Stories

My Bedroom In England And Singapore

 

This will be a compilation of all the ghost encounters that I can remember.

When I was in England, I lived in this 2 story brick house in Chandlers Ford. It was a spacious, cozy house with my bedroom door directly in front of the staircase to the 1st floor. The walls were painted blue, with a textured ceiling with paint that was shaped like many overlapping white rainbows. The cupboard was doorless and wall-less, so I could take my clothes without any opening of doors.

When I was sleeping, I suddenly had this feeling like someone was watching me. I looked over at the cupboard and saw it rocking violently side by side. Somehow, I did not feel scared. I just slept with my blanket over my head for the rest of my night. I did not tell my parents about it, as they would think that I was imagining.

Approximately 2 years later, we moved to Singapore. We moved into a condominium, that was 30 years old. We lived on the highest floor. It was a penthouse so it occupied floors 22 and 23.

The first night I slept there, I was sleeping on the upperdeck of my bunk bed, staring at the curtain at the window. All of a sudden, it began flapping like there was a very strong wind. However, the aircon was pointing down and the fan was off. I became terrified and slept with the blanket over my head, this time with sweat all over my forehead.

Another time, I was sleeping with my face towards the new cupboard with walls and a door that was slightly ajar. On the top deck, there was a faint orange-red glow emanating from the crack between the door and wall. There was only a toy plushy lion inside, but the eyes were not glow in the dark.

I kept on experiencing these weird things like the cupboard door opening when I slept, the fan turning itself off (I saw the blades slow to a halt) until recently.

On 22/8/15, I was falling asleep after a day of running errands for Mum, when I heard "Mum" call my name LOUD and CLEAR. It was her unmistakable voice, coming from her bedroom opposite mine. At the same time, I felt like someone was watching me. It was intensely strong. Then, my younger brother, who was tossing and turning in his bed, became dead silent. I summoned all my guts, and dashed out of my room while the feeling of being watched became unbearably strong, like it was going to approach me from behind.

Mum was in the bedroom, and I asked her if she had called me. She said "No, you must be dreaming. I know I was calling you for all the errands today, but I didn't call you just now." I then explained to her that I had heard her voice calling me, and the strange feeling. Then only did Mum believe me. We turned on the lights, and did a "Our Father" prayer together in my room.

The feeling of the other presence was gone.

To this day, I have no explanation for what had happened. I swear to Jesus Christ, that this is all true.

Other hauntings by sbst_gh

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Singapore

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sbst_gh, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sbst_gh (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-03)
It could be the same presence, however I'm not sure. No more strange happenings, I moved to KL.
igotnorolemodel (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-08)
Creepy. Do you feel like it's the same presence? Any other strange happenings after that?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: