You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Needing Answers Please!

Real Ghost Stories

Needing Answers Please!

 

Since I was a small child, around 3 maybe 4, I've saw a thing. Not exactly sure what it is. He was about 4 ft tall and brown in color and wore a top hat, yellow eyes, weird shaped teeth that came to a point. He followed me everywhere, he never made any direct contact just always looked at me. I couldn't escape him bath time, bedtime, supper, school. It didn't matter he was always in a corner watching me. My mother had myself and our house prayed over. It didn't stop.

Around the age of 10 we moved, everything was good for about 2 years then out of nowhere he was back. He showed himself to my mother this time in a mirror. She got so scared we moved again. She always heard me talk about him, but until then she had never saw him and that was the last time she did. We moved a couple counties over. I saw him as soon as I opened the door to our new house.

By 13 I learned to live with it. Don't get me wrong, he still scared the crap out of me but I learned to manage. Still just lurking in the corners looking at me like he just wanted to kill me at any given time.

At 16 he started to kind of disappear. I could feel him around I just couldn't physically see him. Now at 25 I don't see him at all unless I wake up in the middle of the night, sometimes I catch a glimpse of him. But I feel him all the time. I know he's still here I feel a overwhelming sense of hate, guilt, sadness for no reason at all and I have since the day I stopped physically seeing him.

Has anyone ever heard of anything like this? Or experienced something like this themselves?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Hack90, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

xlauraloux (20 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-05)
Hi Hack90 😊

Just wondering Is it human looking at all? Or anything you could describe as a demon or goblin? Or did it not have any features you can describe apart from the colour, eyes, teeth and hat?

I don't know why, but when reading your story I thought maybe it's a type of goblin? They are known to terrorise children and be mischievous which the thing that you have does not do so I'm not so sure, but there are different types of goblins so maybe worth looking in to it.

Xlauraloux 😊
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-11-03)
Ah...Hummmmm? Despite the 'pointy teeth' and not knowing 'what' this creature is 'he' seems a rather benevolent 'watcher' to me... I mean you started seeing him between the ages of 3-4 years old (I will use the age of 4 for 'math' purposes...)

4 to 10 years of age... (6 years)

"He followed me everywhere, he never made any direct contact just always looked at me. I couldn't escape him bath time, bedtime, supper, school. It didn't matter he was always in a corner watching me."

This despite 'prayers' over you and the House.

At the age of 10... You moved and for 2 years... Nothing (now at the 8 year mark) Visitor then shows 'himself' to your Mother in a mirror. You moved again...

"We moved a couple counties over. I saw him as soon as I opened the door to our new house."

By 13 you were 'dealing with it'...well you describe it like this...

"he still scared the crap out of me but I learned to manage. Still just lurking in the corners looking at me like he just wanted to kill me at any given time."

By the age of 16 he became harder to see and now at the age of 25 you 'catch a glimpse of him' every once in a while but you still feel 'his presence' and you feel..."a overwhelming sense of hate, guilt, sadness for no reason at all and I have since the day I stopped physically seeing him."

So you have seen this 'creature' for (rough math here) 22 years and despite a 'fearsome' appearance he has NEVER attacked or touched or interacted (more than letting 'himself' be seen) with anyone in your household?

Please let me know if those details are correct... I will do a 'spot' of research and see if I can explain what's 'going on'.

Respectfully,

Rook
thatguy1989 (6 posts)
-1
8 years ago (2015-11-02)
The man you are seeing. Is a reflection of a terrible thing that has happened. Around. You he has latched himself to you from the person he was latched on to you have to let him know that your not going to let him in. He has tried to take away your will and as your ignoring him he is looking his power you must not acknowledge. Him at all that's when he will go away he thrives on attention I am a demonoligest. Sorry for the spelling.
Agua (4 stories) (61 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-02)
How FREAKY! I wish I had some idea how to help you rid yourself of whatever this thing is. Someone will likely come along with some good advice for you. Hang in there.
Miitz (2 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-02)
I've been where you've been and it's not okay. I have a man too, looking at me and never goes away. My spirit is still here but more in a feeling way too and only show himself when he wants to.
I am a spychic medium and I think that's why this man has chosen to stay with me. I've tried to help this man but he doesn't want my help.

If you want, I would gladly try and help you with this man the best I can. I have helped a lot of spirits and even evil spirits move on.

I wish you the best!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: