You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: I Am Sorry, Please Come Back

Real Ghost Stories

I Am Sorry, Please Come Back

 

I have always been able to sense when there is a presence in the room or something coming close to me. I haved worked in nursing homes for 30 years and have held people as they passed away. There has only been 3 times I have actually seen a ghost or spirit. Each time she came I was sleeping. Her presence was so strong and startling that I woke with such a jolt I couldn't breathe. The first time she was standing at my bedroom door ready to walk out. She sensed I was looking at her, she stopped and turned to look at me. She had long blond hair past her waist. She wore a long gown, not a nightgown. A dress, with long sleeves. Her face showed no emotion, like she was bored. I was so scared I covered my head with my covers and tried to breath and calm down. I peeked out and she was gone.

The next time I saw her I woke up the same way. Only this time I remembered how it felt and I sensed her presence. I waited for quite a while, I didn't want to open my eyes. I was scared to death. I have felt spirits and sensed when something was near me. This was different. I opened my eyes because I knew she was still there. I saw her standing at my closet looking at my clothes. She sensed again I was awake looking at her and she turned and looked at me. She had the same expression. No emotion. Just a plain look of recognition. She didn't glow or anything like that. She had a shine about her appearance though. I turned over quickly and hid my face in my boyfriend's back. He woke up and asked what was wrong. I told him she was here again. He turned the lamp on. She wasn't there.

The last and final time I saw her I woke the same way, feeling her presence. This time I was on my side and had to turn over to search for her. As I turned over on my back, she was sitting next to me on the edge of my bed looking down at me. Like she was waiting for me to wake up. Having her so close I covered my eyes with my hands and yelled at her to go away. I told her I didn't want to see her again. She has never come back.

It has been 25 years. I would really like to see her again and talk to her. I have moved from that apartment but my mother in law still lives there. She has never seen or heard anything ever. I was fully awake each time I saw her. I know beyond any doubt that I wasn't sleeping. It took forever to go back to sleep. How can I reach her and try to talk with her?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, KimmyKay, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

KimmyKay (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-06)
I have to say something has changed. I always have so much going on that isn't in my world. I know it is pretty busy. Constant moving or shuffling that I sense. It has gone very still. Ever since I posted my story on here and made comments. I only sense one being and It isn't her. It is male. I feel him watching as I am posting this. No fear. Just curious.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-02)
I think you are right, KimmyKay, if this spirit meant you ill, you would certainly know by now. I don't think you have anything to be afraid of - your sense of curiosity is both sober and rational. I don't feel that you are planning to be reckless in this situation. I don't feel that your desire to pursue knowledge and information about your experience is a dangerous one. Clearly, if you grew up with a mother who was a practicing witch, you are more aware than most about what's out there and precautions that should be taken - just trust to *your* experiences and your gut instincts:)

I don't know if you believe in past lives but, if you do or are at least open to the notion - perhaps what you were seeing was a former version of you. Your uneasy feeling and her blank look (which could have been mystification) brought about by the same feeling of strangeness and unperceived recognition (you know that sense you get when you see someone and something about them strikes you, jangles at a memory chord but you just can't connect the dots).
KimmyKay (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-01)
I believe if she wanted to hurt me or anything along those lines, she could have. I mean she was sitting right next to me. She wouldn't care if I told her to never come back. She would have just become bothersome like the spirits I deal with now. Now my sister on the other hand. She sees evil spirits for sure. Short little men that wear tall black top hats and long black jackets. They get mad. I shut the door on one. She said quick tell him your sorry or he will get mad.

Our mother when we were younger, was a witch. She practiced the craft and was very good at it. She was able to tell you who was on the phone as it was ringing. She tried to quit several times. I remember she became scared of everything. Always slept with the radio on and always with a light on. She had no problems after she became a born again Christian.

In high school I would try to tell her what I was experiencing. I could hear them talking to me. She had pastors and people come over and anointed every corner of the house. I have never heard them speak after that. It would upset her, so I never spoke to her about it again.

I believe my spirit knows I would like to see her now. I will just wait.
Caz (342 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-11-23)
My advice would be, to leave well alone. Inviting spirits, is not a good idea and you don't know who may answer your call! You don't know her, so don't do anything you might regret.
Monty998 (1 stories) (50 posts)
-1
7 years ago (2016-11-21)
I would advice not to do that, you are lucky that you have a normal life. Once these entities latched onto someone then their life changes forever. Once gone do not contact them, better leave them undisturbed. Sometimes what happens is that if you call them then they might possess you, they feel lonely so they want to probably kill you so that you can accompany them with whatever they are doing. Unless you are a witch and knows how to protect yourself, I would advice not to do it.
KimmyKay (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-11-21)
I would really like to know more about what is out there. I can walk into empty dining room at a care home and literally feel them coming down the hall and walk into the room I am in. They get up from a chair they were sitting in to come stand in the room with the others. They just keep coming in. They just stand there. Once I hollered at them. You are smothering me, there are so many of you and I walked out of the room. I never feel afraid or apprehensive. When I think of her and try to visualize what had happened. There is a fear. I do feel I need to know more. Maybe have someone with me when I do try to talk to her. What scared me most is that look on her face. No emotion or expression. Having her eyes move to look at me, then we look at each other. My heart just stops.
Bella16 (8 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-11-20)
Maybe it'd be better if you leave it alone. I know you want to help her, but this is something you shouldn't play with, since you know few about spiritual entities and you don't really know who or what this could be. For you sake, take care about the living beings only.

The woman will find the help she may need in other people, not from this world. There's an afterlife where she must go to, or must've gone to already. It's her home now, the place whare spirits belong to. Not here, that's for sure.

Thanks for sharing your story, but please be more careful with things like this. ANY experient person with the supernatural would agree we better not fool around with spirits like it's a harmeless thing. This may seem crazy, as you don't think she may be of any danger but don't endanger youself opening an unknown door.
KimmyKay (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-11-20)
I will try both suggestions. I just find this weird because I can sense spirits or beings. Not sure what is there. I just feel them and also know if they have been near me before. I know if I knew them before they pasted away. I have been visited before from past patients I have cared for. She has never been with me except those 3 times I mentioned.
twelveam (74 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-11-20)
I think RANDYM's suggestion is great! Just in case she was possibly attached to you and had nothing to do with the LOCATION, I would try calling out to her where you are living now first and see if anything happens, and if not then go back to the apartment. Great story and thanks for sharing it!

Twelveam
RANDYM (2 stories) (266 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2016-11-19)
Hello KimmyKay

Welcome to YGS
I really liked the experience you shared.

The only thing I could suggest is maybe trying to spend a night or two at your Mother in Law's place. When your ready to go to sleep or lay down you may try calling out to her. To bad you don't know her name.
But you may try something like this:
"Hello, my name is Kim and I am speaking to the lady that came to visit me several years ago. I am going to make a knock on the wall to let you know where I am. If you wouldn't mind I would really like to have you come to see me again. Let me say ahead of time how thankful I would be if you would return. Thank You"
Just remember to be respectful and thankful, which I'm sure you would be.
Make sure you tell her your name.

It may not work at all but its worth a shot

Have a great day and let us know what happens.
Randy

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: