You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Fariya Palace

Real Ghost Stories

Fariya Palace

 

After living in apartments for so many years, my father decided that we should get our own home. So, we bought a nice piece of land 11 kilometers from Badlapur city which I have mentioned in my previous stories. There's this place called Goregaon, Vangani. It's away from the city. No human life to be found around, totally deserted and separated from the city life.

We build a bungalow on this land. Everything was going well. We got shifted in this bungalow and started living our life. Later my parents decided to name it Fariya Palace. And that's when it all began.

As soon as our bungalow was named Fariya Palace (my name is Fariya by the way) I started falling sick. I couldn't study. I started failing my exams. I had 6 cats and mysteriously I would find them dead in weird places and no one could understand their cause of death. I lost my 4 cats in span of 2 days. All of them were found very far from each other, but all had died in the same way. Their mouth opened wide with mud inside it and blood coming out from their butts.

I also accidentally started breaking glass. I would not understand, I would just be standing and a glass showpiece would fall on its own right in front of my eyes. Even if the thing would fall from a very short height, it would break into million pieces almost powdered. No mirror would survive in our home and all of them would accidentally get broken by me.

I started noticing that whenever a glass object would break by me (even though I would hardly be touching it), one of my pets would die that very day. This continued for a very long time. When we moved in we had 1 Rottweiler and 6 Rottweiler puppies, 1 Doberman and 6 cats. And just within 2 months we were left with only 2 cats and 1 Doberman. All of the pets were dying without any reason.

It is said that whenever a person is going to have some problem or his life is at danger, many a times the pet takes all his owner's problems on itself. A pet can even take his owner's death on itself and would die in place of its owner.

All my family members started believing that some thing bad was about to happen to me, but my pets took it on them and died. Later my mom contacted a Maulana, he gave something and asked my mom to dig it in all four corners of our fence. After that none of my pets died, even after being hit by a passing car my cat still survived with minimal injuries.

Once I was trying to use my newly bought mobile. I was trying to take a video. I was standing with my back on the main door of our house and facing towards the passage that leads to the kitchen. (I always get a bad feeling about kitchen. First because there's no network in our kitchen. No mobile would work there nor can we get internet or any network over there.) As soon as my video camera started I saw a white blurry thing in my screen. It was straight in front of me. I was only able to see it on screen. It was like floating and was really huge but had no shape. I stopped recording and saved it. Suddenly my mobile stopped working and just wouldn't work. And my screen went black. Later when I tried to see the video. To my surprise there was no video in my gallery. Though I had saved it.

When we were new here, at night time when I would be in my bed in room, I would hear my mom calling my name. I would go to her just to realise that she didn't. This continued for a long time. One day I was fast asleep and I heard my mom in her most sweetest voice calling my name from outside my room's door (her voice was killingly sweet, the kind of sweet voice I have never heard in my life). I thought it's morning and my mom had come to wake me up like she normally does.

I woke up and sat at the corner of my bed just about to get up and open the door. I just thought about checking the time to know if I'm late or what. I pulled my cell only to realise it was 3 am. My heart jumped so high. I would feel it in my mouth. I started shivering and pulled my sheets and prayed and eventually fell asleep. I wonder what would have happened if I had opened the door.

I can also hear very heavy footsteps above my room at night. I could really feel someone heavily running. This has happened with me earlier in my apartment as well. Sometimes I hear knocks on the wall right behind me, the wall on which I normally rest my back on. The knocks are so sharp as if someone is knocking something from inside the wall because there's nothing behind that wall and my room in on first floor and no one can climb it.

My cats are sometimes very scared of entering my room and would just run for their life out from my room. Many a times they would just stare at blank wall and make very weird noises which cats don't usually make. My one cat in particular would always stare at blank wall or above my cupboard and would keep meowing and tears come out of his eyes. I have never experienced this in my life.

At night I can sometimes hear something running in our backyard. It feels as if someone is running making rounds around our home inside our fence. I could hear the sound of leaves crushing and also stamping of feet on our cemented tank.

During nighttime my dog sometimes barks restlessly as if someone is passing from in front of our house. But I could never see anyone. My dog sometimes run on our terrace as if it is chasing someone. Sometimes at 1 or 2am we could hear our dog running on terrace as if trying to catch someone or maybe playing with someone. It runs making circle, as if it is following someone. My mom keeps on hearing knocks on the main door. Even though we would all be sitting together, she would say "Go check who is there" and I would say "But why?" She'll be like somebody knocked. She still hears knocks and she keeps on checking only to find no one. But none of us hear anything. This place has no history, it has been open land forever and we are the first one to build a home on it.

I believe that maybe some of our jealous relatives have spelled something on me but my pets took it on them. And maybe they are still trying to do stuffs, but because we have dug some sacred stuff in all corners of our fence, it has weakened them. But it still continues in a very minimal way.

I have thought of using a Ouija board but I don't have the guts to do it and I never will I think. Tell me what you think about it and what should be done. Comments are welcomed:)

Other hauntings by Fariya

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Fariya, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

itsdan4u (23 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-05-19)
Hi Fariya
The story was indeed scary. I have no doubt in my mind that it's a paranormal activity. Since you mention that it happened to you at your earlier place as well it may be attached to you since a while.
I suggest not using ouija board at any cost. Call in priests- Hindu Muslim or Christian doesn't matter and get the house cleansed as soon as possible. Keep the doors and windows locked at night. God bless!:)
Elina_ghostly (3 stories) (21 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-23)
Hi Fariya well you should go to a famous shrine (dargah) I too had the same but we started going to visit a shrine and felt secure we too have four sacred nails dug in four corners of our house. You may consult with peer or saints or Sufis if possible. And pray to god
Take care may God save you 😁
SassySrush (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-14)
I don't know if it's something related to that particular place but just recently I had been to a place called the More nursery farmhouse in Vangani (pretty close to the place you mentioned). We stayed there for a couple nights and there we experienced quite a few paranormal (or you can say unusual) activities. I'll post a story about them soon. Hope things are fine with you now and hope your pets are doing good. 😁
pkchhabra (1 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-09-13)
spooky! It seems like that things are very powerful but does not wants to harm you, its like they just want your attention
But still I would recommend you to get in touch with maulana (priest) asap:)
Fariya (7 stories) (52 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-02)
[at] Vikram: Yes I am planning on contacting someone soon. Thank you for your comment:)
Fariya (7 stories) (52 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-02)
[at] sds: we are a family of four my elder brother has also experienced some weird stuffs, especially in his room. He continously gets nightmares about him dyng and feels very uncomfortable and scared in his room. He mostly ends up sleeping in the living room. My dad is a non believer. Bdw thank you for your comment I would be trying what you said and no I have not been on any drug inducing sleep or anything:)
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-02)
Hello Fariya, I do understand that there are some activities in your bungalow. I want to ask you, how many people are living in that place of yours? You said about your mother. But what about others? Did you discuss with them about these experiences and noises you hear in the nights? But, nothing harmful had happened from your narration except for the death of your pets. And you said the cats died at different places but in similar ways. Could it be due to some disease? Just an idea.

I would rather request you to maintain a journal. That would give us some clues.

Secondly, there is a cleansing method devised by Rookdygin, one of the experienced posters of this site. It is available in his profile page. Please do perform cleansing of the house. Do it continuously for a few days. Please do make a protection for yourself also. If there is anything negative, then definitely, it would be warded off.

I have also experienced, a long time ago, about animals dying frequently, which I have written in one of my experiences in this site.

Please do maintain the journal. Do the Rook's cleansing and it works. Kindly thank Rook, if it does ward off the negative energies. If you have any further information about the experiences and opinions of others in your family, apart from your mother, please do share with us.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

P.S: Just out of curiosity, nothing to offend you, have you been on any drugs inducing sleep recently?
Vikram (14 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-02)
There could be some logical reasoning for the events happening around you. Your pets may have dies due to a change in place and environment, It happens sometimes. But so many pets dying and in a similar fashion is something to suspect.

Voices, someone on the camera, cats being scared sincerely contact someone who is knowledgeable of this activities. I am sure there are quite a few in Maharashtra. Don't try to do something on your won, because we don't know what it is and what it takes to get rid of it. Contact someone immediately.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: