You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Shadow People :: Dark Shadows And Angel Figurines

Real Ghost Stories

Dark Shadows And Angel Figurines

 

From the comments that I have read on my previous stories, many of you guys have said that all the ghost stuff that has been happening to me will begin to stop when I turn 18 or 19; and I do trust that, because I really want the ghosts to leave me alone. But, in the meantime, I have actually been watching/studying all the activity that these "house guests" are doing. After posting my last story, the activity did die down a little and I didn't hear any strange noises or feel any presences anywhere in my house. Which I finally felt relieved, like maybe they moved on or something.

But I was wrong.

It started up again a couple days ago; February 28, 2016.

I remember being jolted/startled awake by this LOUD bang that sounded like someone fell. It happened around 1:00am. But, my brain wasn't fully awake, so I didn't think much of it until waking up hours later. I asked my parents and my brother if any of them heard anything, but the answer was no. I even asked my brother if maybe he fell out of bed or something, but again, no. So, that's when I started thinking that maybe another, or the same spirits, were messing around again. That's when I started to look more into what was going on in the house.

Most of this stuff I've probably mentioned in previous stories: I've noticed patterns of times (10:00pm, midnight, 1:00am, etc), if I'm alone, where in the house, and what I see. I am usually by myself when most of the stuff is happening and most of the time it happens at night. Like, I'll be in the back room watching TV or playing a game before bed and I'd hear/feel someone behind me or I'd see things out of the corner of my eye. There is a door that I can shut when in the back room, so my pets did not follow me, meaning that they did not cause anything that's happening back there.

Then when it is completely dark and I'm trying to sleep, I see shadows of people in my room. Now, wait, you probably think it's my imagination, but I'm telling you that it is not. Do imaginary dark shadows reach out and touch your face when you're trying to sleep? Or do they try to tug the blankets off you, because you're trying to ignore them? I don't think so, and yes, these shadows have done this to me.

Just recently, it was around 10:00pm, when I rolled over and saw a dark shadow/silhouette STANDING by my bedside. The "fight or flight" mode set in and I hid under my blankets like a little kid. What else was I supposed to do? It was ten at night and I can't just walk in my parents' room, telling them there is a shadowy man, figure, silhouette, whatever by my bed.

Anyways, while hiding, I started to hear some noises. Kind of like scraping. I keep five different angel figurines on a bedside table, because I was thinking that maybe they would help keep anything away from me. The noises eventually stopped and I was able to get at least a little bit of sleep. When I woke up in the morning, my angel figurines had moved! They were all closer to my, nearly on the edge of the table. It really freaked me out and I can't stop thinking about it.

-

The next night, I saw the shadow again. Except, not just one shadow, two of them. The first one still stood by my bedside, almost as if it was looking at me. I pulled the blankets up to my face, with only my eyes out. Then all of a sudden, I see another shadow above me! Like it climbed on my bed frame or something and just stared at me too! I couldn't see their faces since they were just blackness of shadows, but it still scared me! I couldn't sleep that night!

I really want these things to stop. They have their moments of leaving me alone, but then they all start up again! And again, I know you guys said that they should leave me alone when I'm 18 or 19.

It is 5 months from my 18th birthday and things are not slowing down or stopping.

Other hauntings by JustAnotherPerson

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, JustAnotherPerson, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

JustAnotherPerson (9 stories) (36 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-10)
WReck72,

What the heck is "Exploding Head Syndrome?" I guess I should look that up... 😳
WReck72 (1 stories) (116 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-03-08)
I forgot to mention the waking up to loud noises in the middle of the night that know one hears could easily be "exploding head syndrome" probably worth at least considering.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-08)
You really don't have to do anything for an entity or spirit to become attached to possesive over anyone.
Just the acknowledgment alone can be enough for it to become that way, especially if its a dark one.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-08)
I forgot to add...
Loud bangs, etc that is poltergeist activity.
It is believed that poltergeist come from our energy, and eventually become their own entity.
This is why I say be very careful, they have a mind of their own.

Sincerely Spiritwaiting
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-08)
The reason I say possesive and maybe that's to much, but because of what you say about it touching and pulling your friends hair, it may not want you around other human beings.
And it disturbs you while your alone.

Be very careful, with what you are dealing with, I honestly don't believe this to be good.
The only part of your account I'd say to be ok was the consoling during your heartbreak.
I believe that to be a family member or a guardian helping you through.
JustAnotherPerson (9 stories) (36 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-08)
Spiritwaiting,

Why would it be possessive? I mean... Yes, I've thought about something like that for a brief while, but I really haven't done anything for a spirit to become possessive over me...
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-03-08)
JAP,
Because of the situations going on since the age of 12, I would say its definitely getting more interactive with you.
If it has enough energy to reach put and touch your friends, and leave the place you reside, then I would say its about time to tell someone about all these happenings.

Whether they believe you, or not you need to get rid of this.
Also in one of the stories, about the heartbreak...
During that time while being consoled, did the shadow being disturb you?
Because honestly I don't think that was the same entity.
Say if it was, this thing has an attachment to you, and seems maybe and not trying to scare you, but possesive.
Maybe like a poltergeist.

Try doing a cleansing the Rook method does great, and try to follow exact details.

Thanks for sharing
Spiritwaiting
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-03-08)
JAP,
Ok besides being scared/terrified of these "Shadow figures",when you see them, do you ever get a sense that there trying to harm you? Negative vibes, negative energy?
Or are they just bothering you, playing with you, while you try to sleep, and or concentrating on certain tasks?

I am going to read your other stories to gain a more indepth view on these.

Spiritwaiting
AlexZernov (2 stories) (19 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-08)
Hey,

I would suggest you something and I am sure it will help at least maintain your mental calm.

Wake up before the sunrise and take a walk out in the open for 30 minutes at lease everyday such that you walk partly without the sun and partly with the sun. This helps in your body taking sufficient oxygen and also sufficient early sun rays. It helps very much try doing that at least for 25 to 30 days. This is for your mental calmness.

Try to follow Rook Dygin's cleansing method to physically cleanse your house. I understand there might be eyebrows raise in the family but you need to talk to them openly about what you encounter and how you feel about it. There will surely be someone in your location who can help you with this.

I don't think it is to do with your illusions. I believe that there might be something truly happening around you. Seek help from people around you.

Prayers from my side to help you put an end to all that bothers you.
WReck72 (1 stories) (116 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-03-07)
The whole age thing makes me laugh a little. It's fairly common but I would not put my faith in waiting it out for many reason. I should probably read your other stories before commenting but I don't think I am staying up late enough for that. So as far as the age thing goes I am pretty sure this is based on the process of the brain rewiring basically through out puberty your brain thickens the myelin sheath. This makes your brain work better and function quicker. So focus on your interests during this time of your life it's kind of like being able to choose your stats in a video game the more you focus on stuff the more your brain is going to focus on the myelin sheath in those areas of your brain. (it's good to avoid drugs and sex during this time because the brain already is focused on the rewards centers because while rewriting it's functioning on a simpler basis. You're more like to form strong addictions and struggle with issues later in life.) ok back to where this will have an affect on you and this whole age Idea. So paranormal stuff is more common in your age range and in young children I think this is more or less and 2nd chance for use it or loose it if you ignore it your brain will not focus as much on developing those area's and it fades away. You on the other hand are having a difficult time ignoring it you also are not enjoying or pursuing it like some but it's keeping your attention there for is more like to continue. As for how to deal with it. There's many way's but none really are going to be 100% sure thing methods so try this sprinkle salt around the floor leave it for a day then clean it up let natural light in get a plant for the room allow music to play audibly in the room, Move stuff clean it up shake stuff out get some movement going open the window let some air circulate. Bad energy is usually associated with still energy get things moving. Other than that your brain needs something to focus on love and gratitude meditations such as metta are great. Your body also like movement dance yoga running whatever you like. I think these things will help a great deal there's a lot of other stuff you could also try but they are more complicated to explain reasons for. This is all just theory based on what knowledge I have which I really do not get as much time as I would like to study but I hope it helps. If you think it all sounds crazy and weird feel free to ignore as well.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: