You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Friendly Visit

Real Ghost Stories

Friendly Visit

 

When I was younger, elementary school age, I lost a friend in a car accident that I witnessed. It was very hard on me and to this days has caused unresolved emotional issues. Now for the paranormal part of this story. Right after his funeral, that I was unable to attend, I started feeling his presence with me. Now I didn't see him or anything, I just felt him. After about a month that presence went away and I didn't feel him again.

Flash forward to the anniversary of his death. I woke up and could see the outline of a child standing at the foot of my bed. Now being a young child, you would think that this would have scared me, yet I felt nothing but peace and calm. It's almost as if he was just checking on me to make sure I was alright. That is the last time I ever saw him but every year on the anniversary of his death he let's me know he's around in some way. Sometimes I just feel his presence, other times on that day something will disappear and then reappear in a different location. I think he's just letting me know he's ok.

This past year though, something different happened. My 3yo daughter was in her room laughing and it sounded like she was talking to someone. When I asked her who she was talking to, she told me "B" and when I asked what "B" looked like, she described him to a T! She told me that he said to tell me that he's ok and he loves me. I immediately started crying and felt an immense amount of relief. It felt almost as if this was his final goodbye.

I'm curious to see if it truly was his final goodbye or if he'll show up again this year. Only time will tell though.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, IndianaLadyGrey, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Gayatrishiva (3 stories) (121 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-08-02)
Oh such a beautiful and touching story! I just love such stories.
Mimi81 (203 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-05-29)
Even if last year was his goodbye, nothing will change the timeless bond between you and your friend. Thank you for sharing your beautiful story.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-05-29)
IndianaLadyGrey,
Are you living in your childhood home? If not then this little boys spirit is probably still with you or rather looking over you. It's a beautiful story.
Red
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-05-26)
IndianaLadyGrey,

A true childhood friend!
I absolutley love these types of experiences.
When a friend or family member comes back to check on you, or just to help calm the hurt that so often comes up with an anniversary as such.

For him to beable to give your daughter that message, and to also give her a smile in the process love it!

Lets hope he comes back, and continues to for years just to give you the feel of his friendship:)

Thanks for sharing
Sincerely
Spiritwaiting
MysticFrance (5 stories) (95 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-05-19)
I'm getting an impression that your friend loves you-- a special love.:-)
jakelolzalot (1 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-05-18)
hi guys I have been reading for I while now and enjoy a lot of what you guys post
RANDYM (2 stories) (266 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-05-18)
IndianaLadyGrey

Welcome to YGS and just wanted to say I loved your story.
I would have to believe your friend wants you to know he still
Loves you and is there for you in any way he can be.

Have a great day and a better tomorrow
Randy

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: