You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Strange Woman In An Abandoned College?

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Woman In An Abandoned College?

 

Me, my Dad and my cousin all decided that for an interesting YouTube video we should go into an abandoned building. There were not many around where I lived so we kind of had to travel.

When we first pulled up to the building, I instantly felt this weird vibe. It was as if something was trying to stop me from going into the building. Anyway I had to ignore it as the others would have thought I was going crazy or just being a p*ssy.

We entered the building and at first we could all hear some really loud banging noise, we thought that maybe it could be some kids just messing around but the banging seemed to stop and we never heard it again while we were in there.

After being in there for about 10 minutes I started to feel really on edge and was trying not to panic. Nobody noticed how I was though because I was still trying to joke around with them. Now here comes the weird part.

Me and my cousin started taking photos for our Instagram account which is based on abandoned buildings. About 4 pictures in I decided to take a picture of the long corridor hallways. I never checked the photos until I got home and I am glad that I never checked them at the college because I would have jumped out of the window. On the photo, at the end of the hallway, was a women dressed in a long black coat and brownish boots. She looked like a teacher (the college was abandoned so it couldn't of been a real teacher) and she looked like she was going to walk down some stairs.

I never told my cousin about it and to this day he still asks me to go back to the building with him. I always say no.

If you want to check out the video then the link is here:

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caTshJm7wLQ

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DecdipTV, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DecdipTV (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-10-30)
Hey guys, unfortunately my Instagram account got suspended because apparently I was stealing some body else's photos which in reality it was the other way round. I think I may be getting the account back soon so as soon as I do, I will post the pictures for you guys.

P.S thanks for reading my story:)
Vyshnavi (3 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-08-31)
Hi declip!

I too feel the same. If you can post a photo or share the link! It'll be quite good...
Cutepotatoe (5 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-08-29)
I personnally think it would be a great idea if you talk about it with them! Hiding things will make your fear even worse 😕 😕 and please give me your instagram I would love to check your pics have you posted yet? The one in the haunted house 😉
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-08-26)
Hi Declip,

Unfortunately this happens time and time again on here. People describe haunted photos but don't post them. It's understandable if you don't wish to link everyone to your social media accounts for privacy reasons. But you could always upload the photo to something like photobucket and supply a link for us within the comments.
I deleted a haunted photo over ten years ago because I was scared. I've regretted this ever since. Once every so often I comb through old data discs in hopes I somehow backed this photo up.
Ghosts caught on camera is something very special indeed. So if you can find a way to share the photo we'd be grateful.
H2olily (5 stories) (158 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-08-25)
As usual, pics described are not posted. Would be great to see them.
Manafon1 (6 stories) (712 posts)
+3
8 years ago (2016-08-23)
Hi DecdipTV--I watched the video of your urban exploration of an abandoned college and it was fun. It's always interesting to see what time and trespassers can do to a building once it's abandoned. That said, the video just shows an abandoned site but nothing paranormal. You state that you took some photos for your Instagram account that showed the apparition of a woman. Can you give YGS a way to look at this photo? Without the ghostly tie in, besides some odd banging, your account just states that you felt the place had a weird vibe. Most abandoned locations would give off the same vibe because they are lonely, decaying places.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: