You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Malignant Child

Real Ghost Stories

Malignant Child

 

This experience did not happen to me, it happened to my sister when she was around 11 years of age.

We were back in El Salvador and there is stories going around of a little boy that follows girls who are entering the stage of young women. Meaning girls who are close to getting their periods. This little boy is a child who was never baptized and lives in a tunnel that separates El Salvador and Honduras. It is said that he has been heard singing in the tunnel when he is crossing each country back and fourth.

Like I was saying, it is believed that he follows young girls entering the stage of young women. My sister at the time was entering hers and she said she would see and hear the little boy talk and sing to her. She mentioned it to my grandmother, who now rests in heaven, that she had heard the little boy. My grandma told her she had her hands full with him. She gave her a necklace with a cross which she had washed in holy water and told her never to take it off because it would take care of her.

One night when we were heading to bed with my mom, she made sure she had her necklace on. The next morning she woke up and was sitting down about to have breakfast. She then noticed she didn't have the necklace on anymore. We both got off the chairs and went looking for it in my mom's room since we slept with her. We could not find it. My mom had a table with a lamp next to her bed and that's when I saw the necklace. When she lifted it up the necklace was broken. The cross was also in half and she screamed for my mom. My mom ran in the room and asked what was wrong and that's when she told her about the necklace.

That same afternoon we went back to my grandma's house and she told my grandma that her necklace had broke off. My grandma knew she didn't do that to it, she knew the little boy had gotten mad and broke it off because it was a protection she had given her. My grandma told her not to get near the boy and stay far away as possible because it is said that if he touches her or anything she will go insane. Basically she won't know who she is and she will belong to the little boy and that is what he wants.

My grandma knows that if the young girls turning into women have a boyfriend he doesn't bother because they are taken but my sister was too young to have a boyfriend at the time. My grandma also told her that the little boy did not like girls who were dirty. She advised her to take a tortilla in her hand and eat it while she was in the bathroom. He would see her and think that she is gross and not bother her any longer.

My sister went ahead and did it and it worked for a while. Then a few weeks later it started up again but this time he would talk to my sister and he would stand outside of her window and tell her to go with him, that he would give her whatever she wanted and he would leave gold coins behind and throw sand at her window so she could pay attention to him. My sister was not afraid of him and when he would visit her at her widow she would argue with him and tell him to go away and let her be. He would scratch her window and she would do it back.

One day when she went to the store, she heard footsteps next to her in the wood. She knew it was him because she saw a big hat appear and disappear. She remembered my grandma telling her he did not like dirty girls. She decided to pick her nose and eat a booger she then heard someone almost throw up and for the next couple days and on from that nothing else bother her so he stopped chasing after her after she ate a booger. She told my grandma about it and my grandma started laughing and told her he would be back to take his gold coins back but not bother her any longer.

I hope you guys enjoyed the experience that happened to my sister.

I have links of the explanation and stories of this little boy that I will share with you guys and translate into English.

Link http://thenewpaper.blogspot.com/2005/11/el-duende-y-sus-travesuras.html

Spanish Translation-"Es un espíritu enamorado que siempre busca a las mujeres jóvenes y bonitas, a las cuales no deja en paz hasta que hacen algo desagradable para él, como no bañarse o hacer cosas antihigiénicas. No deja tranquila a la muchacha bonita que escoge, por medio de ruidos por las noches, brisas y aromas, hasta causar que se quede solterona.

También cuentan otras historias que estos extraños seres son hombrecitos muy pequeños y de orejas puntiagudas, les gusta vestir ropas muy lujosas y de colores brillantes; y son guardianes de enormes ollas llenas de monedas de oro, y hablan un idioma que solo ellos entienden.

En nuestro medio se cree que son espíritus en pena y llegan a la casa donde los niños tienen un comportamiento incorregible, para llévaselos; es por eso que nuestros abuelos nos cantaban a la hora de dormir "Si no te duermes va a venir el duende y te va a llevar".

English translation- "He is a seducing spirit that always looks for young and pretty women, which he does not leave alone until they do something unpleasant to him, as bathing or unhygienic things. He doesn't Leave pretty girls he picks alone through the night, and he throws breezes and aromas, to cause spinster stay.

They also have other stories that these strange beings are very small and pointy-eared little men, they like to dress very fancy clothes and bright colors; and are custodians of huge pots full of gold coins, and speak a language that only they understand.

In our environment it is believed that they are spirits in sorrow and come home where children have an incorrigible behavior, to return them; It is why our grandparents sang us bedtime "If you do not sleep will come elf and will take ".

Comment if you have any questions.

Other hauntings by Sanchez_92

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sanchez_92, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Sanchez_92 (7 stories) (52 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-11-09)
ladydarke,

Hahaha 😆 Oh my god! I could totally picture this scenery of the Creep driving by and you picking up the puppy's poop and waving at him. He must of gotten grossed out so quick. That should tell him to back off and stop being a creep because next time he tries to give you a ride, the poop will not be just waved at him, it will be thrown at him for being a creep!

I loved it! Thank you for commenting means a lot to me to have had an impact in your life and thank you for taking the time to come back and embrace my Grandmothers advise. I'm glad it helped you in your situation.

Much love


Sanchez
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-11-07)
Ladydarke

That is EXACTLY why you are one my favourite posters! 😆
ladydarke (113 posts)
+4
7 years ago (2016-11-07)
Sanchez_92,

I was reminded of this experience and of your grandmother's advice the other day and I am taking the liberty of dropping a totally non-paranormal note on your page about it. Hope you don't mind.

So I was walking my little dogs in broad daylight when this white car drove by me and honked. A few seconds later, he did a u-turn, came back and stopped in the street beside me, hollering out his window, "Do you want a ride?"

I'm obviously out on a fully intentional walk with my dogs in lovely weather. In no way was it normal for a total stranger to pull over under such circumstances and try to get a pedestrian in his car. Gonna say I didn't have a danger vibe - I have been in situations before where I knew immediately it was trouble and I trust my instincts - so I believe he was probably just awkward and somehow didn't realize how creepy he was being, but still, y'know?

Right at that fortuitous moment, my one pup squatted down and did a giant #2... And that's when I remembered this story and your grandmother's advice about being gross. So I made a big show of scooping up the poo and yelled back at the guy, "Nope, thanks." (Way too polite, I know. *sigh*) He made a face and was all like, "Did you pick up poop with your hand?!" I had a bag of course, not bare hands, but I waved at him with my bag still open and poop handful in full view, and held up my other hand with the other dog's business already bagged up and was all enthusiastic like, "Oh yeah! I got a TON of poop!"

Mr. Creepy drove off without another word.

I wanted you to know that by sharing your remembrances of your grandmother, you are empowering her to continue helping others with her wisdom. Gross works! Thank you to you and your grandmother!
sweetsunshine1800 (4 stories) (85 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-09-11)
Hello Sanchez-92,

Thanks for answering my query 😊 Can't wait for other stories by you 😉

Have a good day!

Best wishes and,
Regards,
Sweetsunshine1800
Sanchez_92 (7 stories) (52 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-09-11)
iveaquarius,

No problem. It's Salvadorian thing I guess haha
iveaquarius (9 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-09-11)
I swear I thought they were the same but they were called different names because the story your telling sounds like it was el cipitio. I could be wrong but everytime I would hear a story about el Cipitio it was about him bothering a young women or teenager and that they would do all this things to get him grossed out. I have heard about el duende but I thought he kidnapped boys and girls I may be wrong thankyou for answering. I did also hear about his feet been backwards. 😊
Sanchez_92 (7 stories) (52 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-09-10)
favoring* sorry for my misspelling. I didn't even notice it.
Sanchez_92 (7 stories) (52 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-09-10)
sweetsunshine1800,

No worries I'm happy to answer all questions if I have a possible answer. To tell you the truth my sister said he was like a five year old's height not too tall. I'm glad you enjoyed reading it. As soon as I remember more of my experiences and others who have told me theirs I will definitely share them with everyone to see. Thank you for favroting it I really appreciate it. ❤

Love,

Sanchez
Sanchez_92 (7 stories) (52 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-09-10)
iveaquarius,

Yes! I've heard of him too but I think they are two different spirits. From what I have heard the cipitio plays with kids only. They even had a show of a guy dressing up as him and running away from chickens eating bananas. They have also said that the cipitos feet are backwardsto get you confused with his derection. But the little boy they call him " El Duende" and I have also heard of the siguanava as well.
sweetsunshine1800 (4 stories) (85 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-09-10)
Hello Sanchez-92,

Thanks for sharing your experience. I was afraid that the little boy came so close to her to break her cross, but I'm glad she didn't became insane 😊 And as ladydarke said, her booger eating ninja defense tactics helped her save herself from this boy 😆 But I have a question, if that boy was an elf, was he really tiny or just like normal human beings? I'm sorry if I've hurt your sentiments but I'm just really curious. I liked this one, and its going straight to my favs 😊

Have a good day!

Best wishes and,
Regards,
Sweetsunshine1800
iveaquarius (9 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-09-09)
I was born in El Salvador came to USA in 1995. I have heard about this story except that we call him el cipitio. Sometimes they said he is an elf but others say he is the son of the devil and la ciguanaba. He likes to bother young women with long hair, will throw rocks and whistle to them eventually he will make them go mad which is why they want to keep him away from them. He likes to play pranks on them he has a big belly and wears a big white hat he wears no shoes. If you go to youtube and seach el cipitio you can find videos about him!
Sanchez_92 (7 stories) (52 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-09-09)
PriyankaMenon,

That makes two of us afraid of elves. Unfortunately for me I was born March 17th st. Patrick day which happens to be the little leprechauns birthday as well. Haha I don't know if you have ever seen those horror movies of the evil leprechaun on TV during Halloween. If you have, him and I also share a birthday and we are both short. Lol
Sanchez_92 (7 stories) (52 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-09-09)
lady-glow,

I have answers for all your questions.
From what my grandma would tell us the little boy would only go after girls entering their women hood. I was still too young to experience it and my mom was much older but he doesn't chase every girl because I never heard my mom say or tell us she had that experience. Than again my mom did marry my dad and have my sister at a young age. There for, my mom did not hear the boy but she did mention it to my grandmother who maybe had an idea of what to do.

When he would leave gold coins it was only for attention. That was the boy's way to lure girls to go with him. When my sister did what's he had to do to make him go away he took whatever belonged to him so she did not keep any coins for herself unfortunately.

The cross my grandmother had given her was for protection however the boy got upset because he broke it off but did not touch my sister in anyways. I'm not so sure how it happened that it broke off but the cross was broken off and my sister did not go insane. This last question is very difficult to explain with out knowing how it actually happen.

Thank you for reading my story and if you have anymore questions I will be more than happy to answer them all.

Love,

Sanchez
PriyankaMenon (2 stories) (41 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-09-09)
Your story was simply awesome. I never knew of such kind of little child ghost. I mean trying to seduce young girls and if that girl appears dirty then he will leave her. Lol...

But yeah I am terrified of elves.
Do post more regarding this case I mean different stories. I am fascinated by reading your stories. 😆
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-09-09)
Wow, that's intense!

Just few questions, since your mother, your sister and yourself used to share the same bedroom:
-Do you remember hearing the boy calling to your sister in the middle of the night?
-Did your mother hear him too, and if so, what did she do? Personally, I'd chase away with a broom any annoying guy bothering my daughter during the night!
-Did your sister keep any of the gold coins?
-If the cross was supposed to fend away this entity, how could you explain he got close enough to your sister as to rip it off her neck? 😕

Anyway, I'm glad he stopped following your sister.
Thanks for sharing this funny story.
Sanchez_92 (7 stories) (52 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-09-08)
Ladydarke,

Hahaha I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the story. When my sister told me this I was much older and I got grossed out she actually ate a booger.
😆
My grandma really did give her good advise haha.
I'm glad you had a good laugh reading my story.

Much love,

Sanchez
ladydarke (113 posts)
+3
8 years ago (2016-09-08)
Sanchez_92,

Thank you for sharing this! It was well-written and, man, your grandma was an awesome lady! I loved her advice, and your sister cracked me up with her booger-eating ninja defense tactic.

Gotta say, I think that would work just as well to ward off any regular flesh-and-blood boys that were bothering you with unwanted attentions! Got a stalker? Let him watch you eat boogers and see how long he stays interested! Creepy guy pestering you for your number? Pick a booger and offer to share! Your grandma gave great advice.

Cheers!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: