You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Psychic Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

Psychic Experiences

 

Where should I start? I used to sort of know that things are going to happen. But these thoughts only came when I least expected it. When I try to think about it, nothing pops up. I can't really tell when I'm going to have these thoughts next. It just comes.

When I was in elementary, I was left alone with my grandmother and the house helps. They were somewhere in the house while I and my "lola" (Filipino term for grandma) were in the living room. We seldom went to our grandparents' house because we live 3 hours away so I had no clue of what my grandma's health condition was or what kinds of medicine she was taking. I was looking at the picture frames when suddenly I had this really bad feeling. It just felt really weird. I turned to look at my grandma and suddenly she fainted. I called the maids to help me with her. She was already ok when my parents arrived. I did not mind that incident much. I was young.

Things continued to happen and as I have said I have no idea when these thoughts and feelings come, they just do. Now for the encounters with otherworldly beings. Bear in mind that after each incident I try my best to rationalize things, just to ease my mind.

Years ago, I was part of a Secondary Schools Press Conference which was held at Tacloban (Philippines). As part of the opening ceremony, there was a parade to round the vicinity. We passed by this church (I don't know the name). I looked at it and noticed a black (no face could be seen) hooded figure inside the bell tower from one of its windows. I kept thinking "Do priests still wear robes like these until now? If so, why is he wearing black? That's supposed to be brown..." Then we passed by this tree thus blocking my view of the tower. A few steps further and I saw the tower again. The figure was gone. I tried not thinking about it.

Then I went to college. That was when things started to get freaky. At my first dorm, I'd stay up until around 3-4 am doing my plates since I am an architecture student. There was this one time that I had to go to the bathroom. I was looking at the mirror which reflected part of the toilet cubicles behind. There was this dipper on top of the water closet. It started moving left and right, its handle hitting the wall thus making noise. I saw this from the mirror. I was scared but I wasn't able to shout or run. Instead, I slowly turned and fully opened the cubicle door. It stopped. I quickly walked towards my room went on with my plates very bothered.

Stuff like falling objects from my bed or my desk without reason continued to happen.

At my upperclassmen dorm, this was where I experienced my recent encounters. Once again I had to work late for a major plate. I decided to work at the multi-purpose area since I got sleepy whenever I work in my room. It was already around 3:30 am. I was alone. I was trying to make my scale model. I suddenly heard this scratching sound at the corner of the room where there was a pile of old stuff. Scared, I still had to go on since I had to submit that plate that very day. I tried to ignore it thinking it was only a cat (yes, we have cats in the dorm). I tried playing the radio really loud but the noise was still there so I put on my earphones and turned up to full volume (it hurt my ears but I was scared!). Suddenly, the song I was listening to stopped. A cold female voice started saying "Kat" slowly. I had goose bumps all over my body! I ran towards my room upstairs and asked my roommate to accompany me to get my things downstairs. I did not finish my plate. I passed it as is. I was too bothered to continue making it. To this day I still have the shivers when I think about it.

There's still a lot more. I hope you could somehow relate to what I have shared with you.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Katrina, has the following expectation about your feedback: I won't be reading the comments.

lovebugs16 (5 stories) (43 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-10-10)
.hey! I had the same ability as yours. Way back in highschool. I had this ability to see people I never met personally. I joined a clan back then (a group of teenage texters, like a barkada in text) then I That's when it all started. I cann see them, how they look like and even their personalities. I had so much fun, they even asked them one by one they were all amazed. One of them got angry because I knew their family problem. Even my best friend's ex boyfriend was amazed and called me teen mutant like one of the characters in xmen
elner (38 posts)
+2
16 years ago (2008-03-10)
things happen to me like brownouts I saw faces at the door windows of my brother and my dog would just bark for no reason as if there's something behind me and I can see a lady in the hall way and when I look at her she dissapeares and when I was like in the shower I look at myself in the mirror and my face started morphin into something horrible and when I look away my face was still looking at me and I was smilling and the face would just stay in a frown
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2007-12-04)
Some of us just seem to be more open to the possibilities of encounters with the unexplained. I'm curious about the history of the college where you are. You said those were recent encounters, so I assume you are still there. Sorry if I am wrong. Anything out of sorts happen there in the dorm? That is a loaded question, though, isn't it? 😊 Thank you for this story that you have shared with us. I believe I would like to read more from you.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+2
16 years ago (2007-11-26)
Wow, it sounds as if you have indeed had some amazing encounters! I would be very interested in hearing more of you stories.

thank you for ahring,
God Bless!
Ruthark (1 stories) (5 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-26)
wow! Really freaky stuff there! I would be terrified if that happened to me.

Alex. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: