You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Saw Him For The First Time

Real Ghost Stories

Saw Him For The First Time

 

This is actually my first story. First of all sorry for my bad English. I experienced this 3 years ago. It was my grandmother's 1 year alms giving. My mom wanted me to help with dishes. I remember everyone was talking in the TV room and I went to the kitchen alone and I remember I was holding an empty dish and nobody was there. We have a small couch in the kitchen so my mother can sit sometimes while cooking and we have a long house. We have to walk a little bit to go to the kitchen.

So I went to the kitchen and saw an old man sitting on the couch. He was wearing white shirt and a white sarong (a sri lankan traditional costume) and he was staring at the door. I thought he came to help us with cooking. Then I kept my dish on the table and tuned and he wasn't there. I didn't get scared and I looked everywhere in the kitchen for him. Plus the kitchen door was closed and he has to pass me to go to the TV room.

I was confused for a second and ran to my mom and told about him. I remember as soon as I told about him, her eyes got bigger and got scared. And she went to talk with gusts.

After few days I asked from my father about the old man and I described his appearance. You are not going to believe what he said. That old man used to take care of my dad when he was young and he passed away almost 30 years ago and told me not to worry because he's still with us to take care of my father.

They called him John Seeya. He's still with us. I can feel it. Hope you guys like my story.

Narmada

Other hauntings by Narmada

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Narmada, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

HunterJack (4 stories) (26 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-01)
HI Narmada! I loved your story. Our beloved people are always with us. Even they died, their souls are always with us and helping us
Narmada (2 stories) (3 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-06-20)
Thank you everyone. I have seen ghosts many times and I never get scared. And nobody tried to scare me and harmed me. I feel like ghosts are expecting help from us. They are stuck between two worlds. I am really happy because this is my first story. Thank you again grain_of_sand Argette Melda Tweed for lovely comments.
grain_of_sand (guest)
 
7 years ago (2017-06-19)
Wow! Amazing. A fully fledged, clear as day, ghost. Thank you for sharing.
Argette (guest)
 
7 years ago (2017-06-09)
Narmada, I agree with the others that your account is credible and rather charming, if such an occurrence can be considered charming, and I think it can.

I have said many times: paranormal incidents are most believable when they are simple, as that is usually how they take place. They are often isolated incidents brought on by certain conditions.

Thank you for sharing.
Manafon1 (6 stories) (712 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-06-09)
Narmada--This is the kind of unfettered, straightforward type of ghost encounter that is a pleasure to read. No dramatic build-ups or ever increasing paranormal activity that ends in a shattering climax of cracks appearing on the walls with black rancid liquid pouring from them while plates fly out of cabinets to smash violently on the floor while a disembodied voice screams,"GET OUT!"

Instead, an apparition of a long deceased man who used to care for your dad. What a nice and believable account!
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-06-09)
Narmada - What a nice, comforting presence to have in your home. You thought he was there to help with the cooking? That's probably why he disappeared so quickly 😜

So for all this time your father was aware that John Seeya was there protecting him. Did you ask your father whether he has ever seen him or is he just aware of his presence?

Thanks for sharing this!

Regards, Melda
Tweed (35 stories) (2497 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-06-09)
Narmada, I LOVED this and thank you for sharing! This is going straight to my faves. It's a very special thing you and your family have with this nice ghost. 😊 Love this!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: