You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Kiss Of The Doppelganger

Real Ghost Stories

Kiss Of The Doppelganger

 

I wasn't the one who encountered it but I'm involved in this one so here it goes...

This happened during my college days year 2010, I took a leave from school because my grand mother passed away and we have to travel to Isabela that time. I'm always keeping in touch with my friends in school to know what did I missed from our lessons and activities. After a week, my friends were glad to see me again and we are inside our gymnasium for our P.E Class, after asking how Am I and my mom coping up with our lost they asked me when did I arrive, I told them that I arrived only yesterday then two of my friends look at each other and told me what happened.

My friend Abby (not her real name) told me that Ammy (not her real name as well) and her family saw me in Robinson's Imus last Friday night. Ammy says her mom asked me what Am I doing there and I answered her mom that I'm doing shopping and that I even kissed her younger sister before saying goodbye.

I told them that it's impossible because I was in Isabela that time with my family because of what happened to my grand mother and SM Pala Pala or Walter mart is more convenient for me to go shopping than Robinson's Imus and besides there's Robinson's Pala-Pala which is near to my place than Imus. They asked me who did they just saw in Imus, my other friend thought that maybe it's a doppelganger and Ammy freaked out because it kissed her sister.

And until now, the question 'why me?' still pops up whenever I think of that incident, is it because I was not in Cavite that time? It really bothers me tho.

Other hauntings by yourstrulie

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, yourstrulie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-06-22)
The following links show some interesting examples of people meeting their doppelganger.

Http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-34684114/do-you-look-like-me-finding-my-doppelganger

Http://www.bbc.com/news/av/election-northern-ireland-2017-39081144/sdlp-leader-colum-eastwood-meets-doppelganger-in-london

Http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-34679496

Yourstrulie: if you ever get to see your lookalike walking on the street, I hope you won't freak out expecting for something horrible to happen to you.

Thanks for sharing.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-06-22)
Tweed - Thanks. What Manafon said is pretty much what I thought but didn't want to make an A$$ of myself by commenting on it to the OP, in case I was wrong!

Regards, Melda
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-06-22)
Melda, I think Manafon's just described better than I could. I really don't know very much about doppelgangers except to say I think there's a lot of needless fear about them.
Manafon1 (6 stories) (712 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-06-22)
yourstrulie--lady-glow has almost certainly hit on the solution to your mystery. As far as "doppelgängers" are concerned, they are probably better described as apparitions of the living. An astral projection of a person unconsciously (sometimes consciously) projecting their image to another location. There are a few well documented cases in the pages of psychical research case study books.

Apparitions of the living could, theoretically kiss someone, and there is at least one case of an apparition of a living person moving a small object as proof that they were in the room in which they were seen. That said, I have never heard of an apparition of a living person talking to AND kissing someone. Lady-glow's conjecture is definitely the most likely scenario.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-06-22)
lady-glow and Tweed - This is obviously for your attention as well Yourstrulie.

Is it possible for a doppelganger to react to humans, such as having a conversation and kissing somebody? I have always believed that they were seen and not heard.

Sorry but my head is spinning!

Regards, Melda
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-06-22)
Hi Yourstrulie,

I agree with Lady Glow, I just wanted to add that I don't think this is anything bad. There's simply no evidence to suggest doppelgangers are 'bad', even if that's what it was. But I think Lady Glow's suggestion is more likely. 😊
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-06-21)
A possible explanation is for Ammy and her family to have met your lookalike and talked to her but this girl had no clue if she knew them or not and pretended to know them only to be polite or afraid to appear like a forgetful fool.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: