You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: I Need the Unexplainable Explained

Real Ghost Stories

I Need the Unexplainable Explained

 

Do you know the feeling you get when you feel someone is right behind you or when you know that you are alone in a room and then you hear something or something grabs your shoulder? I experience this on a daily basis.

It happens during the afternoon, night, but not the morning. Late at night I can feel a 'thing' in the room with me, and then I hear voices and things moving around. When I look to see what is happening there is nothing going on. My mother believes that I am just asleep when I 'hear' these things and that I just don't realize it. I am not a religious person, and I do believe in ghosts. But I don't go to church... I am 16 and I don't know what to do. This thing is angry I can tell by the change in air. I have seen ghosts many times, but they were calm and this apparition won't leave me alone.

If anyone can help me with this it would be much appreciated, seeing as how I have not slept for 19-30 days straight. I get naps but that's about it...

Has anyone had this happen? If so, please comment on this story and tell me what to do. Many comments would be appreciated I would also like a thorough description on what to do. I haven't slept and am a little dull at times. Thank your.

Krystal

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Krystal, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Francois (220 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-17)
Greetings and salutations,

Hello there krystal, I do believe that you are having some problems with the undead. I believe that you should not show fear, demons and malevolent spirits feed on fear.

There is a way for you to cleanse your house. In fact many religions have many ways to cleanse or drive away malevolent demons and spirits.

I advise you to see either an Anglican or Catholic priest about the matter, they have the most experience and complexity in rituals when it comes to cleansing and blessings, as far as I know, what I am saying of course is optional and it is your decision whether to see them or not.

I pray that you will find a solution to your problem, and keep writing more about your experiences, if you don't mind. I would love to read more. God bless, take care, and deus vobiscum.

Sincerely,

Francois
vanessa (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-09)
hi I reed your story I think its simple first of all if your very scared pray la vierge marie she helped me a lot ! And in your head built a very strong wall that nothing can pass trhought it can takes months but it worked for me again try it
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-09)
Hi Kristal,
We all could sit here all day long typing to you on the computer, pouring out our souls and life's ambitions for you. We could all tell you that because of that one line in your story ("I am not a religious person, and I do believe in ghosts. But I don't go to church...") what you are dealing with could be evil...
The fact of the matter is, Dear, you are the only one of us who is feeling what you do when you are in these situations. I agree that a bit more description would make it "easier" to see what may be going on there, but please, please, read what you will and form the kinds of thoughts that will help you out in your situation.
A belief in God, the Great Spirit, The Goddess etc all help with your spirituality, but in the big scheme of things, even those who do not believe in a Higher Power seem to have these types of experiences.
I think if this were an evil entity, for one you would have written about more terrifying things. Then also, I think that there would have been more to the feeling of anger when the atmosphere changes in its presence.
When people pass on, sometimes their final emotion stays with them. They may be a harmless entity but they are stuck in the feeling of extreme frustration and that can feel pretty darn intimidating.
Thank you for letting me comment again.
Cody13Smith (5 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-06)
i feel like that almost all the time and espessiallay if I'm walking home alone or something never during school though I think its just cause I'm always with my friends there is a house that is supposed to be haunted I'm going to walk home that way tomorrow and hope that I get something and if I'm able to yet wright about it
HeatherMichele93 (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-06)
I've had this happen to me too! Mine is on a daily basis too. I was told by someone that there is definetly something in my home. And every morning before I go to school, I'm sitting around (alone) and every 5 to 10 minutes I have the urge to turn around because somethings telling me that someone or something is watching me. And every time I turn around I tend to look right in my mom's bedroom, I've been wanting to close the door, but there's this presence that's holding me back so I won't. I don't know what it is either, unexplainable I know. It's hard to figure out what to do at first. I'm a true believer of ghosts and had many encounters with them, but havn't seen them yet. Try putting the spirit to peace, maybe it's stuck in your home and hasn't been set free yet. Try opening all windows and all doors in the house, open curtins and say these words "Please, I mean you no harm. You shall be put to peace now. You're free. Free. You don't have to be stuck here forever, you are free!" say this a few times until you feel a whole different good feeling in your home. Trust me, this works, I've tried this.
ghostlovr (2 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-06)
I have experinced that to. I know how scary it is. But if I was you I would get my house blessed. And I would start going to church.

~~Amy~~
outta1smind (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-06)
What you need to do is start by researching your house and area if nothing turns up then your area might have a paranormal society(or something like it) contact them and they should be able to help you. Most times thougth a ghost isn't going to hurt you. 😊
kate713 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-06)
I believe that my house is haunted, and I have experienced some of the things you have. But they don't have any intention of hurting me (at least one does not). If the spirit in your house is trying to hurt you might have somthing to worry about, but if it does not get used
to it!
I did!
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-03)
Hi Krystal. I would have liked a few more details about the things that have happened or are still happening. Maybe you have misread the change in the air, what I mean is that a spirit uses energy so you'd feel a change either way. Maybe you are worried needlessly over that. The presence won't hurt you, it just seems to lurk around. Could you give us a little more detail about the experiences? Until then, take back your fear, don't give it your energy. Use something that gives you comfort to help with this.
jwhitfi (2 stories) (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-03)
Krystal, I know how frightened you must be, I often have an entity that follows me and watches me when I sleep (or should I say try to sleep). If you know in your heart that it is an evil or angry spirit then I believe you. Only you know and can decifer the feelings that you get from this being. Try asking it to leave, if that doesn't work a smudging ceremony might help. Until then see if you can sleep in another room. I often have to sleep on the couch for anywhere from days to weeks because my "buddy" won't leave me alone. Also burning lavender incense or candles might help.

This is to everyone: If you are not a religious person then asking a spirit to leave in the name of God won't work... It only works if you truely have faith and believe in what you are asking/saying. It's the same for all religions, you have to mean it.

Krystal I hope you get some answers...
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-02)
hmmmm, very difficult to try to assist with limited information. What types of noises, touches and feelings? Do you have any history of your home or the land?

Add a bit more detail and maybe we could help you at least to not be so frightened.

God Bless!
QueenTas (4 stories) (43 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-02)
I agree with Ohiowatha, if you could tell us a bit more, then we might be able to help.
I am very interested in you, and what is going on, if you submit another story with more info. Please let me know so I don't miss it, and I will try my best to help you out in any way I can.
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-02)
Dear Krystal, unfortunately, until you actually explain some of these unexplainable things, you might not get much help. Try submitting a story with some details that might lend insight to your situation.

Thanks.
rizfre (9 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-02)
Krystal, In Leviticus chapter 20 verse 6 and verse 27 of the bible, God warned the people not to make contact with mediums or familiar spirits. Familiar spirits are evil spirits who familiarize themselve with a person to know everything about that person. They would learn your weaknesses, your fear, etc. And use it against you. If you are a christian, Jesus gave you the authority to cast them out of your house or out of a person. In Mark chapter 16 verse 17 to 18, Jesus said "And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover..."
These promises of Jesus is only given to believers or christians that is why if you are not a believer, you have no authority to cast out demons or evil spirits. You may not know it but your situation is serious, these spirits goal is to possess a body so don't allow them. Avoid playing uoija board, mind altering drugs, mediums, consulting the dead, satan worship, and other evil spirit induced activities. Find a christian pastor for help. If these things occur again, say Jesus Christ help me please or if you are not able to talk, just think in your mind Jesus Christ help me please. I hope I could help you.
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-02)
Oh my Krystal! You should defintly try to make contact. But be careful. Ince you have no religoin or as I believe so, I can't hel pyou much!
With love and care,
cupcake10132
Astral184 (1 stories) (53 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-01)
Without sounding'jugemental' my comment is for you to 'bless' your room and ask Jesus to remove whatever is in your room. It is very difficult to 'discern' what is or is not of God, since you say you do not attend Church, you might be on the Devil's radar, that is the best I can suggest, my sincere regards,Astral.
almace186 (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-01)
i do feel like that once in a while and one thing that you can do to solve this problem of yours is maybe head over to a church!
i hope it helps! 😁
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-31)
You never really know if the "spirit" or "ghost" is good or bad, but you can sense it. You know deep down inside if something is bad or good. Like you said the ones you saw before did not feel bad. With this being said I don't think it needs your help, but it does want your attention that's for sure. What I would do is first you need to not show fear that is very important some of these "spirits" will feed off of this fear, second get yourself a recorder and when you are not home or even when you are asleep leave it recording, if you have the courage to ask it questions then ask "what do you want? Or who are you?" but you want to make sure that the recorder is on. Then play it back and listen with head phones if you hear something depending on what you hear you will know what to do. Ofcourse if it is something that sounds or says something like a Demon I think you need to get help with it because Demons are not just going to go away with a simple cleansing. I would get help from Shane for that.
Good luck and keep us posted
siddharth (4 stories) (37 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-30)
Krystal,
First of all, be strong.Don't let your fear overpower you. Because your fear will feed the ghosts, spirits or whatsoever is there in your house. The reason for what you've experienced or what you experience could be your strong belief in Ghosts and disbelief in god. Since you are a "Atheist" and you do believe in ghosts, So at the time of strange activities, you would relate it with ghosts but not scientifically because you believe in ghosts. However your story does sounds and indicates ato ghostly encounters. So on this basis, I would first advice you to maintain your cool during such encounters and try to observe what all is happening. If you won't find any scientific reAson behind it then I would advice you to purify your house and if that doesn't worked, then I think you should do whatever other users at YGS had suggested like you should try EVP etc.
God bless and I hope everything would be fine soon...
-Siddharth ❤
ghosthunter123 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-29)
Hey Krystal.
I haven't actually had that stuff happen to me, but I know someone who has. She also couldn't sleep for weeks and had no idea what to do. Finally she came up with a good idea. One night she was doing some homework in her room and the activity started up again, but instead of freaking out, she calmly continued doing her homework. This happened for the next couple of days and the apparition seemed to get a bit discouraged and the activity grew less and less. About a week later, everything stopped and she was able to do everything like before. Maybe this technique could help you.
Good luck!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-29)
Hi Krystal.
Don't we all need the unexplainable explained! 😊
FRAWIN and Anna12 have some very good suggestions for you. Your level of fear will tell you what you should do and how far to take it if you chose to contact this ghost and try to help it. If you get too scared, you can always back out and bless the home and yourself.
You sound to be pretty uncomfortable with the circumstances and you may just want to cleanse the room(s) involved. That is o.k., we all go into this with our own level of what we feel we can handle. That is merely our mind telling us to "slow down, this is a bit much for me..." Lack of sleep is not a good thing, that would tend to make the best ghost expert a bit dull.
Shane has an excellent article on this site about smudging. The important thing is to make sure to cleanse yourself also to keep the being off of you when you return. Smudging/cleansing/blessing a home does work. I have done it countless times and have always had good results. Perhaps not immediate results, and sometimes I had to redo it, but there have never been any negative results for me when performing this task.
Thank you for sharing this with us.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-29)
krystal,
You sound like a sensitive. You may have the makings to be a good medium. If you are not afraid, tell the spirit you know it's there and it's time to move towards the Light. If you get a bad reaction chances are the spirit is not a human one and that's a different ballgame. From what you said I just think it's a spirit caught between worlds and is angry that no one seems to be able to see it or hear it and doesn't understand why. Personally I don't think cleansings or blessings do much good for a run of the mill spirit. I think they are just confused and frustrated but not evil. Let us know if any of these suggestions work. This is a lot to handle at a young age but you sound very mature so I think you will do fine.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-28)
Hello, I believe that Anna12 is right, that a spirit is desperately trying to contact you for some reason. You need to do one of two things,
either put your fear aside and try to communicate with it the next time something happens or have your house and yourself cleansed. If you choose not to try and see what it wants, Shane has an article on this site that explains how to cleanse a house and tells you everything you need. Good Luck and Godspeed.

FRAWIN ❤
zena1129 (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-28)
I have had some scary things happen to me at night that made me not be able to sleep for weeks. Or should I say sleep in my room at night time. I usually just pray pray pray and after awhile the anxiety seems to go away. I haven't posted any stories yet, I guess I am to chicken, hopefully I will get the nerve up soon. 😨
Anna12 (1 stories) (44 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-28)
Hello!
This Spirit needs your help. It is trying to get your attention. Try talking to it, or listen to the voices closely. Most of the time, you won't understand them but you can try for it worked for me. Maybe try EVP. I really hope this helps.
Good luck!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: