You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Things Have Gone Downhill

Real Ghost Stories

Things Have Gone Downhill

 

After my home alone submission, things have gone downhill. My house was rejected so I couldn't sell it, my dog has had to be moved and my I only have 3 fish in my tank after a fin rot epidemic. Sad times. Anyway, on with my experience.

I was at school in detention. My teacher had gone to print something and I was in the classroom with another person. He kept flicking bits of paper at me and it was starting to get on my nerves. The teacher came back in and took a seat. I didn't want to let the guy know he was annoying me so I didn't tell my teacher. On the way home I was still annoyed with this guy and I was planning to rant at my mum about it when I got home.

I felt like someone was watching me so I looked behind and the same annoying boy was walking the same way as me. I slowed down to let him catch up with me. A few minutes later he grabbed me and made me face him. "What were you playing at? Why were you throwing stuff at me?" I ranted before he had a chance to talk. "I wasn't. I was going ask you why you were making faces at me." "Because you were throwing stuff at me." I replied and ran off. After a pretty peaceful evening, I went to bed and tried to forget about the lying boy.

I went to school the next day and met with my best friend, Elijah. I told him about the incident in detention and that the boy was lying about throwing stuff at me. His response was, "Well if it wasn't him who was it? The invisible boy?"

I thought about this remark all the time until break. At break I decided to go and confront lying boy about it. Again he swore on his life that it wasn't him who was throwing the stuff and he said that it was the invisible boy.

We decided to go and see the classroom after school to prove that no one else could've thrown the stuff at me.

Dylan (the lying boy) and I met outside the classroom after school. We entered and stayed there for about 5 minutes with nothing happening. As I was about to leave, Dylan tapped me. I turned and a chair that was previously tucked under the table was out quite a way out. I continued to look and one of the textbooks at the back of the classroom got thrown to the front. At that point me and Dylan ran.

What do you guys think about this?

Other hauntings by Oceana

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Oceana, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Oceana (11 stories) (47 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-07-25)
LadyGlow:

I was about 13 and in year 9.
I don't know. He is invisible. I assume I would have seen his clothes is he was wearing any.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-07-24)
Oceana: attention to detail is important for a good quality product, no matter if the final product is the stuffed chicken you're having for supper, or the alterations made to a ball gown, or writing a story.

Could you please tell us how old were you when this happened? One explanation to this experience could be based on the age group of the involved students.

One more question: does the 'invisible boy' need to wear clothes or does he go to school naked? 😕
Oceana (11 stories) (47 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-07-24)
Ladyglow:

I wrote this as if it only happened yesterday, but it happened ages ago when I was still in school. I only just found this site and so I wanted to write as if it were happening to me in the present. (if that makes sense

Shrush:

I didn't know about. My mate knew about it from an experience he had so told me about it. Dylan only knew because he saw the things being thrown at me and therefore suspected an invisible boy.
Shrush (3 stories) (46 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-07-22)
Hey there!
As per your narration, your best friend and the lying friend knew about invisible man. Did you know about it before?
If your friends know about that invisible man, there must be some more information about him or any story about invisible man. Have you heard any incident of invisible man that your friends or anyother students in your school experienced?
If yes please do share with us
Shrush
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-07-19)
I'm confused.

Oceana: when did this experience happen? According to your profile you are a young adult (20 YO or older), I would expect you to be attending college but... Detention in COLLEGE? 😲

I would expect the students to behave in a more mature way and the punishment for actions like the ones you describe more age appropriate. These events are something expected from kids in junior high.

Besides, according to the following link, school in the UK is off at this time of the year. 😕

Https://www.schoolholidayseurope.eu/school-holidays-2017-uk.html

I will appreciate your feedback.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: