You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Girls Bathroom

Real Ghost Stories

Girls Bathroom

 

One day, me and all my friends went to my friends house. And we were all in the bathroom getting ready for the prom, and as soon as everybody left, except me, I started hearing weird noises. My friend had told me her house was haunted, but I never believed that because I thought ghosts weren't real. The weird noise was like a creaking, in their bathroom closet. I thought it was just like an old house, so I ignored it. But the sound got bigger, and louder.

Then I heard tapping noises, so as soon as I opened the door, everything was still and silent. This happened like 6 more times. And like always I would open the door and nothing had happened. Except the last time I did... EVERYTHING CAME PILING OUT! Soon as we got back to school the next day, we all went into the girls bathroom. (of course rumors have it, that its haunted, but that's another story...) All my friends left at the bell... Except one, and me. As I came out to wash my hands, she ran out in tears, freaked out! I tried to stop her, but she way too fast for me. All of the sinks started turning on, one by one. Then all the blowers were on. As soon as I knew it, the toilets were flushing uncontrollably... Then the lights started to flicker. I was soo freaked out that I ran out and tried to find the friend who ran out in tears.

As soon as I found her, I asked why she left. She said she saw some one staring at her though the last stall window. (she said that he was a type of convict sort of guy, by the clothes he was wearing... But I knew it wasn't.) I told her what I have just encountered and she was amazed! And said that the exact same thing had happened to her one time, a loooong time ago that was.

Ever since that horrible accident, I have never gone in the downstairs bathroom again. (alone that is)

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xxnennaxx221, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

gdkstormy (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
scarry, have you ever posted the haunted school story, I think it would be cool to hear 😊
givemeaname (1 stories) (34 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-27)
havent heard many stories about perverted ghosts but I guess they do exisit
dalton1976 (1 stories) (46 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-08)
It's look like, too much imagination! There is too much possibilities of other causes in your story.
HeatherMichele93 (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-06)
Crazy! If I encountered something like that I'd freak and never step foot anywhere near that bathroom!
But I have encountered something similar to that. I was in the bath room at my grandmother's and I was missing my passed grandfather badly. I looked at myself in the mirror and said "Papaw, please give me a sign to let me know that you're here..." Right after I said that, the toliet flushed by itself! No joke. I darted out of the bathroom. But something tells me that he's watching over me. So that's good to know.
ghostlovr (2 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-06)
WOW! I would of never gone into that bathroom agen even if I wasn't alone. Thats really freaky. I want to ask you one qustion thought. Now do you believe in ghosts? I just want to know. Thanks gor sharing your storie!
QueenTas (4 stories) (43 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-05)
It was an interesting story, and I'm sorry if I sound rude when I say this, but it is very elaborate, and that makes it hard for me to believe.

Thanks for sharing.
Tricia.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-04)
We all have to remember water pipes can make strange noises. Air pressure can build they can clank and bang. It also doesn't take much to have a closet full of linens unbalanced and it all comes flying down. Now the school thing has me perplexed. Unless it has something to do with the plumbing in general and the sinks and toilets are automated like many new ones are these days. As far as seeing someone in the bathroom and then having all the toilets and sinks going nuts, could be that was a legit polterguist activity. Again, teens have so much natural energy I often wonder if they are not unconciously doing these things themselves. Just my opinion and of course I could be wrong.
Tmetsfan31 (3 stories) (52 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-04)
Wow, you must have some bad luck with bathrooms😁! I also think you shouldn't have discarded your friends vision of some mean looking dude. If you yourself has had some sort of problem with ghosts, then why question a friends problem? I must stress this as I will with every story: Do NOT think of trying to communicate with a Quiji (not sure of the spelling) Board! It will only lead to more trouble.
May God Be With You,
Tmetsfan31 AKA Tanis
Tmetsfan31 [at] aim.com if you want to talk.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-04)
Hello xxnennaxx.
I find it intriguing that you discount what your friend said she thought she saw. You yourself witnessed a big episode in that same bathroom, did she question you?
My point is, simply, she saw something that resembled what she thought a convict may look like. (Uh, there are WINDOWS in the stalls to the toilets? Now THATS creepy.) I am just going to point out something that you probably already know, some prisons/jailhouses wear a uniform much like scrubs. Lots of occupations use the same type of clothing. If the man was looking kind of rough... (Shrug) it is hard to say what someone else sees.
Do you think there is a connection between the bathroom in your friends home (the one where you all were getting ready for the prom) and the restroom at school? Just wondering what your take on this story is.
Thank you.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-04)
Hello xxnennaxx221, Thank you for sharing your story with us, it was intriguing. I, like KimSouthO am a mite confused. How did you know what someone else seen wasn``t what they saw? 😕

FRAWIN 🤔
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-03)
Funny!At my old school the girl's restrooms(we had two sicne it was small and old) you would always get a feeling someone was watching you. So all the girls if they went in alone they wouldn't flush the toilet they just did their buisness and took off! One time when I was in there alone the lights turn off and I screamed loud and they turned back on.I'm at my new school and it's brand new! In one of the many restrooms, I did my buisness and the toilet automaticly flushes, anyways once I got out I saw this gold orb go through the wall. I ran out and went to our ISS room since I was in there for nothing. Anyways thanks for sharing!BYE!
With love and care,
cupcake10132
Volleyballplayer5824 (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-03)
I believe you... When I was in 2nd grade there was a haunted girls bathroom too 😁
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-03)
hmmmm, it sounds like there are a few different locations and bathrooms, and a few different stories here. Are you stating you had experiences in different bathrooms or one? How did you know who your friend saw in the window?

I am confused with this one,
God Bless!
melonlover (3 stories) (50 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-03)
Wow that's freaky I've had instances with bathrooms but nothing like that has ever happened! I just want to ask you something Do you feel threatened by this ghost? If so I'd tell someone in the school if something happens like that again. Anyway I hope it doesn't happen to you again, good luck! 😁 ❤ Melonlover
Cirdan (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-03)
Wow, this sounds really amazing. At my first/old school I think the wardrobes were haunted. But let's forget that, but Maybe you should take pictures if you're down there again and do it while you feel something. But I do think you shouldn't go down there alone.

I hope the spirit didn't follow you 😉

- Raymon
Sabrina12993 (2 stories) (56 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-02)
Hi Nenna,
your story is very freaky.
My school is def. Haunted also, for the fact that it was built on a cemetery from wayyyy back. But we just deal with what goes on in the school. We try to just shrug it off because by being scared it just feeds off of your fear and becomes stronger. It may be hard to do but have confidence in yourself and be brave. I myself would probably never enter that bathroom again (hence I'm only 15) because its nothing to play around with. It can be dangerous. But for the most part; zone it out. 😉
God bless
~Sabrina
❤ ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: