You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Anyone Experienced Leg Grabbing/pulling?

Real Ghost Stories

Anyone Experienced Leg Grabbing/pulling?

 

Was visiting Japan, from Canada, July 2018. Meditating, laying down in a hotel room. I felt a very strong grab and tugging of my lower legs which quickly escalated up my thighs to my hips. I startled out of my meditation and sat up quickly to find nobody there. It felt like a strong person mauling me. Anyone had this experience, or does anyone know what this could be? Interestingly, minutes later, I heard running footsteps outside, of a group of people.

So got up to look outside my hotel window to see what was up. There was nobody, nor any people there. I was sure I could hear talking outside, but could see no people. It, however, looked like some shadowy movement. I got my cell phone and took a few photos. I have a photo that looks like someone looking up at me. They appear to be wearing a beanie hat. The person looks ghostly. This is not the first time that I have taken photos of ghost like figures. I have photos of what appears to be a man and child in an armoire. And, a smiling boy's face in my porch. My house was built in 1921. And, a photo of man, holding a toddler, in my loft. Other photos as well. It seems I attract these apparitions.

When I was a teenager, I was feeding my dog in our porch. There was a door with the window in it between the porch and our kitchen. My dog was looking up through the window and he started to whine. I was on the floor putting food in the bowl. I became scared and grabbed him by the collar. And stood up slowly to peer through the window of the door. My dog became very agitated. So I look through the window quite scared. I see a huge large black shadow figure go around the corner of the kitchen into the living room. I knew it wasn't Human, so I quickly open the door allowing my dog to run after it. I stayed in the porch and waited for him to return. He did return as if nothing had happened and went back to the business of having his dinner.

Years later, many years later in the house I live in now, my teenage son asked me if I ever saw a shadow man. I said I don't think so. Forgetting about this past experience and also not really considering this as a shadow man. I thought of it always as a big shadow. My son said I will show you there are two types of shadow, man, and we went to see the computer and view one of these Shadow Man. I was an absolute shock to see what I have seen when I was a young teenager.

It was the exact figure I had seen with my dog. I would have questioned my own eyes. And to this day I totally believe in the spiritual world because my dog saw this figure before me. I had no idea that it had obviously been at the window and watching us, but my dog obviously did. I have had so many paranormal experiences, but they are always widely spread out. I may go years without having an experience. But I always have a new one or another one. I wonder what the next one will be. I'm not really afraid. I just am very fascinated. Bye.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Taratwin999, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

blckwdnsdy (6 stories) (32 posts)
+1
4 years ago (2020-03-17)
Hello:)
As silverthane61 said, I see physical contact as inappropriate. I once woke up because something was shaking my foot, and was shaking it insistently, but I just shrugged it off because I don't like the idea of acknowledging it. I think that just ignoring it is the best and it doesn't trigger any other physical contact. This is just my opinion because I think it worked for me.
silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-03-09)
Japan has a lot of paranormal events - I love watching Japanese paranormal shows! You mentioned that you may be attracting these occurrences. That may more true than you think. Some people, for some reason, do experience a greater share of paranormal experiences. Whether you are the cause of these incidents or not is anyone's guess. I do, however, draw the line when it comes to physical contact. For the most part, any physical contact by a spiritual presence without an invitation is something that I totally see as inappropriate. I hope your case of physical contact remains to be an isolated one.
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+1
4 years ago (2020-03-05)
I meant to ask, also, if you have any of the pictures that you described and would you be willing to share any of them? Particularly, the one in the armoire. That sounds like a startling looking picture!

I wonder if shadow people are afraid of animals, like your dog. It seems like that one was.
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-03-05)
Hello Taratwin and welcome to YGS,

I have actually felt this leg grabbing sensation but I do not attribute this to the paranormal. If you are into meditation, then you may know that meditation is very useful for anyone wishing to have lucid dreams - dreams where you are aware that you are dreaming.

I have tried, many times, to have these dreams from a waking state. I am not usually successful but, a few of the times that I have been, I have felt a sensation like yours. I have read that this has something to do with your body sending your brain signals that you are asleep - when, in fact, you have just been lying perfectly still for long enough to trigger the beginnings of sleep paralysis.

This is just my opinion and it may have nothing to do with your meditation. I think meditation us wonderful. It may be sharpening your senses; you said that you have sensed many strange things.

- Maria
Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-03-05)
I haven't experienced leg grabbing/pulling as such, but I did get slapped on my leg (as posted in my more recent story) I've been told to just ignore it and it's worked out quite well for me.

But whatever did pull your leg seems more mischievous than malevolent so I wouldn't be to concerned about it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: