You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Seeing A Lot Of Spirits

Real Ghost Stories

Seeing A Lot Of Spirits

 

Let's start by saying all my experiences are very true indeed.

Let's start from the beginning shall we?

It all started when I moved in this new house in 2016 and from then on, I've seen a nurse, a doctor, an Army man, and also a lady in looks like 1920s. I feel most of these I've mentioned are from the early 1900-1940s. All theses sighting are not all at once.

Just recently I swore I saw a lady in a Victorian dress with a scarf around her shoulders looking out my window. But I've also heard voices like a deep man's voice say "so what's this then?" (by that I think my iPhone) as I was just about to sleep and I heard it as I closed my eyes, a laugh from a woman and voices that I couldn't quite hear.

A few weeks back I woke up out of bed as I had a bad dream and ran out of my room, but then went back to bed and hugged my husband. I then drifted off to sleep and heard what sounded like a dog walking on my floor (thinking of my dog I had when I lived with my grandparents, she was the best dog ever. She always knew when I was sad when I came home from school or college or if someone hurt me at school). Anyways to the story. I didn't feel anything bad in my house. I think they just come and pass through.

When I'm in the house all alone I feel I have someone watching me. Once I was putting some washing away and I had music on my phone and it was a play list. Anyways all of a sudden it stopped. Guessing someone didn't like it. Sorry if I've not made sense but all theses things where quick things that happened.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kerry110, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Kerry0501 (guest)
 
6 years ago (2018-05-26)
Sorry everyone, I just deleted my profile for a bit nothing to do with anyone. But I'm back now to stay. When I write my stories I write to quickly so then I miss out what I'm talking about. As I do it when it happens or I forgot somethings. But all my stories are true. And I love reading other peoples to.
DirtCreature (guest)
+1
6 years ago (2018-05-20)
Why did you delete your account so quickly? If you're scared, no one is pushing you into a corner. All accounts need clarification, so posters can receive help. Putting stories into words can be hard, no worries.
Kerry0501 (guest)
 
6 years ago (2018-05-20)
Sorry everyone, yes well my house is a new house. It's only 2 years old. But history I've been looking for but I think where I live there was a base near by for shoulders. Also a mill not far from me. I haven't heard any in a while now so I guess silence is good. But I never feel threatened or anything here. Sorry about the story been so not in to detail. I kind of rushed writing it.
seemayadav (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-05-18)
still its happens with you?...or not?
And thanks to sharing with us
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-05-12)
I agree with lady-glow; more details would help us understand your situation.

In your story...
"I've seen a nurse, a doctor, an Army man, and also a lady in looks like 1920s."

Where did you see them? Can you describe their appearance?

Also...
"But I've also heard voices like a deep man's voice say "so what's this then?" (by that I think my iPhone) "

Did you hear the voice come from your iPhone? Or was the voice in close proximity to your iPhone?

As for hearing the dog, it very well could be your dog visiting from across the veil. Many members have shared similar experiences.

Including more details in your accounts helps the members understand your situation better and eliminates some general questions we may have.

It sounds interesting, thanks for sharing.
Dee
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-05-12)
Hello Kerry.

It would be helpful if you could include some more details about your house, things as when it was built and any history you might be aware of, with the little information provided by your narrative it is difficult to say if the activity you have experienced is residual or if there could be a portal that spirits are using to come through.

If the activity increases and/or bothers you, it would be a good idea to have the place cleansed or blessed according to your personal beliefs.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: