You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: B1 Floor - Parking Lot

Real Ghost Stories

B1 Floor - Parking Lot

 

It was my 3rd year in college, I am living in province and need to travel to city where my school was for about 1 or 2 hours due to traffic.

I always join in extracurricular activities in my university and I was a member of different organizations. When the day came that we need to prepare a lot of things for our big event.

My classes end at 6 o'clock in the evening, after that I went straight up to the other building where my organization is located. We are so busy that day and I haven't noticed the time and it was passed 9 pm already!? So, I had to say goodbye to my seniors since I need to catch the last bus.

I was walking in the hallway and directing through the elevator, I pressed the down button and while waiting for the elevator, I just feel silenced and I liked it. Then I look at the scenery outside the glass window, the field is full of darkness because the lights are already out.

Suddenly, the elevator door opens, I went inside and push the ground button. I certainly remember that I pushed only 1 button and its located in ground floor.

Then this is when my experience happened.

While I was texting my mom that I am on my way home. I got goosebumps and shocked when the elevator stopped on the B1 floor where the parking lot is located, I cannot see anything because the whole floor is filled with darkness there is no light at all on that parking lot and I do not why they do not have lights there.

I keep on clicking the close door but it won't work. While looking straight I have this feeling that there is someone running towards me and because of the fear I felt, I closed my eyes while trying to push many times the close button and saying " please please please close the door please" and then the door closes but there is something weird that I am feeling, I felt cold in my body that makes me get nervous even more. I was only looking down at the buttons because I feel like someone is watching me on my left side.

I also noticed that the ground button is only light up means it's only the floor that I have pushed on.

And I thank God, finally the elevator went up again to ground floor, as soon as the door opens I rushed out, not looking back and went out to the gate of our university.

Hope you like my 2nd creepy stories. More real life experience to come:) Thank you for reading.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ATARAH, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Fenrispro (58 posts)
 
4 years ago (2020-04-25)
I'm a bit confused were you going to your mother's house or back to your dormitory? Because on the last line u wrote went out to university gates?
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-03-31)
Thanks to all who responded, I feel a whole lot better now 😊 I hate the thought of being responsible for somebody closing his/her account.

Regards, Melda
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-03-24)
Hi Val, hi Miracles,

So nice to see you guys again 😊 I've been away a long time.

Sorry if this is off topic.

Regards
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+4
4 years ago (2020-03-24)
Folks, people close their accounts for many reasons, and most of the time it has nothing to do with us. Heck sometimes when I go to edit a story, that person has already deleted their account - since they never participated, can't be anything we did.
I wouldn't worry, Melda, it certainly wasn't anything you said.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-03-24)
Miracles, Melda and en_chuu, I have just read this story and your comments. I was wondering why the O/P closed his account. Many a times, it happens in a elevator. And when it is night and when we are alone and in darkness, we feel that something would attack us. Don't know the reason for the O/P to close his account. I don't think it might have to do with the comments of Melda.

Regards and respects to you all.

SDS
en_chuu (4 stories) (27 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-03-16)
I'm with Melda on this one. Elevators tend to stop wherever they're called. It's quite annoying as a passenger if someone calls for it, then decides not to wait for it thus resulting in numerous stops.

Having been a Philippine local, I can attest to the creepiness of certain areas and infrastructure that would also send me into a panic in this situation.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+5
4 years ago (2020-03-14)
Melda, I hate when they do that. Even if your comment isn't what caused ATARAH to close his/her account, it can certainly make you feel like it, huh?

My opinion is very similar to yours. I get that way in hospital elevators. They freak me out, especially at night and when I am by myself.

I also think if the o/p thought there was someone on B1 who was rapidly approaching, maybe that person is the one who hit the elevator button and had wondered off a bit until the elevator reached the basement.

Then again, I have nightmares of being in a hospital elevator, at night, going to the basement where I had my first MRI. Scenes from Michael Myers in Halloween stayed in my mind the whole time 😨
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-03-13)
ATARAH - Have you closed your account because of my comment? I apologise if I offended you.

I was simply giving you my honest opinion. I really didn't intend to come across as critical or nasty.

Please understand that it's only MY opinion, other members could perhaps assist with similar experiences they have had - oh, a number of theories.

Please reconsider your decision.

Regards, Melda

Regar
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-03-11)
ATARAH - It sounds to me as though you went into panic mode. You were surrounded by darkness and the elevator decided to play up. Elevators tend to do that every now and then. I think you were probably more frightened of encountering a nasty human than a ghost. I would certainly have been.

I can't say that there wasn't some form of supernatural entity around but my instincts say "panic". That would certainly have been my reaction because yes, I am scared of the dark when I'm away from home, always have been and in that sense I can relate to how frightened you might have been.

Regards, Melda

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: