You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Necklace Attracted A Ghost To Me

Real Ghost Stories

My Necklace Attracted A Ghost To Me

 

I had taken up an apartment in a new city and was looking forward to starting afresh in life. It was pleasantly breezy that day, and I decided to sleep with the bedroom window open. My house was on the 1st floor of the building, overlooking the main road. A guard sat right under my window.

Late into the night, the guard's dog started barking incessantly and disturbed the quiet. I drifted a bit out of my sleep and pulled my quilt away from my face. I was facing the window.

A moment later, the dog stopped barking. It took me a bit by surprise that the dog was barking for no reason and had now stopped for no reason. Clearly, there was no one around the animal, for it to have this reaction. It was dead silent.

Suddenly, some instinct of mine kicked in and I felt someone float in from the window. I disregarded my own feeling and covered my face with the quilt to go back to sleep again.

A hand slapped my lower back. It was as if the hand was made of air. I started shivering with fear. The ghost then came this close to my face and kissed me lightly on the mouth, and whispered with a clear smirk and tone of an old man who had been a Casanova, "You get all scared don't you?"

I was shaking violently with fear by now. And I thought to myself, "I'm going to die!" The ghost was then gone. After some more time, I mustered the courage to get up and inspect the house, it was all back to normal. I still felt extremely uneasy so I called for a cab and drove around until morning.

Before leaving my hometown, I had bought myself a crystal pendant, and even though I had bought it as an accessory and also as a bit of an adventure honestly, because the shopkeeper had told me that the pretty crystal was worn by powerful witches. I was wearing that pendant when this happened.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Tilottama, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-10-19)
Hi Tilottama,

It was a Chilling Account however just liked to ask where was the Night Guard in the Building when the Dog was barking and honestly Dog is a Very Faithful Animal God has Created.

Talking about the Pendant I believe may be it can be true may be there are many mysteries which are lurking in this world but I would like to say put Holy Pendant as Our ANcestors use to do also you can dispose this pendant but need to Consult any Occultist or any Paranormal Investigator whos expert in the Subject Just like to ask where is the location You use to stay when this incident happened to You.

I Hope You are ok now Please revert. God Bless
Gj2005ster (9 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-13)
surely it was a lustful soul:) by the way these stones or pendants tend to attract energy and in your case it might be a negative one I guess
AzraelX (8 stories) (115 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-07-28)
I feel that this is a case of sleep paralysis/Night Hag with your brain hallucinating all those haunting events.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
6 years ago (2018-07-11)
Tilottama - it's obvious you aren't experienced with dogs. They bark at nothing and everything. They bark at things we don't see, especially at night. I could go on and on. But the point is, the dog probably was barking at something completely normal and then quit. Could have been another animal, could have been a piece of paper. There really is nothing odd about the dog's behavior.

If it's true the pendant was previously owned by powerful witches, I wonder how it ended up in the hands of the shopkeeper? 😕 I would think that would be something that should be handed down through a witch's lineage, much too important to end up around just anyone's neck.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-07-11)
"I disregarded my own feeling and covered my face with the quilt to go back to sleep again... The ghost then came this close to my face and kissed me lightly on the mouth"

How did it manage to kiss you on the mouth if your face was covered by the quilt?

" I called for a cab and drove around until morning."

Taxi rides must be darn cheap where you live!

Have you talked to your neighbors? Are you aware of anyone else experiencing something similar to you?

Just out of curiosity but, isn't the building's guard supposed to stay up during duty? - based on your narrative it seems like the dog was the one working and its master was absent from his post.

Do you still keep that pendant? If so, has anything unexplained happened again?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: