You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Batman And Robin? (or A Deceiving Image?)

Real Ghost Stories

Batman And Robin? (or A Deceiving Image?)

 

This story of mine happened when I was only 4 years old. Some really don't believe in ghosts. But those who had their personal experience it's unforgettable.

Year 1976 in Malabon City, my childhood memories are full of good, happy and naughty memories just like any other kids who was born before millennials. During that time, my family (parents and two siblings) are living in a big apartment consist of several units. Our unit is located on the ground floor. It has two rooms, but I sleep with my mom's bed beside her because at night when I need to go to the comfort room I want her to escort me (because the comfort room is outside our unit). The bed is facing towards a three window with a view of the tree outside. When we sleep, we used to put "kulambo" (mosquito net) covering our big bed. At night, I can see the bright lights from the window coming from the post outside and when my father came home from work I can also hear him opening the gate.

It was a calm night, lights off and only the lights from outside the window gives enough bright ambiance in the room. When I woke up and need to go to the comfort room, I was surprised, curious and wide-eye opened when I saw a two big black shadow images in front of me just directly from my top where I was lying down on my bed. The image is right exactly on the "kulambo" facing down towards me. I stared at it for a long time that I forgot I must go to the comfort room. I kept staring and wondering the familiar images. I knew what it's on my mind as a kid, why does it looks like batman and robin? They are black shadows standing side by side. I can see the pattern of two ear of batman on top of his head, the capes, their eyes are hollow white. Robin is standing beside shoulder level of batman. They are still and they are both looking or staring at me.Honestly,I can still remember how I scanned my eyes through the details of the two big images because I am already widely awake by that moment!I've surely remember I wasn't scared at that moment because I am wondering and since I know the characters I asked myself where they'd come from? Window? Walls? But no signs from everywhere, but only staring at what I believed the image of "batman and robin" on top facing of me. Until I suddenly felt I can't hold on my "wiwi"anymore and need to wake up my mom to escort me.

I woke up my mom. My mom got up, turned on the lights and went with me to the comfort room. When we get back on bed I checked the "kulambo" and it's not there. I told my mom I saw "batman and robin"in the "kulambo". She says I'm dreaming. No I'm not! Then my mom turn off the lights and fall back to sleep again. Lights off, my eyes are scanning again the "kulambo" and it's totally clear and clean in front of me. I whispered again to my mom, I swear I saw them mom..."matulog kana, nanaginip kalang

"

When I reached my adult age, I shared my experience to my Aunt who is a residence of Capiz. She told me, evil sometimes disguised. She said I'm a brave girl.

Until now, when I thought of it. I swear I'm awake at that night.

Don't laugh it's true! It's Batman and Robin!

Thanks guys for reading! God bless!🙏

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MsKhit, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Quirky (2 stories) (23 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-02-06)
Thank you for sharing your frightful experience with us, MsKhit. Your story has effectively elevated the term "rude awakening".

If these shapes appeared before me in the middle of the night, my urge to "wiwi" would immediately be achieved.

May God continue to Bless you as well.
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
+4
5 years ago (2019-02-04)
Hi, MsKhit -

RCRuskin took the words right out of my mouth. I was even going to use the horns on the head as an example. Not sure if they were horns and you made them out to be batman's mask. Or, if an evil entity disguised himself to be something familiar to you and not scary to gain your trust. Either way, good thing your mom was close by and you were able to wake her.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (817 posts)
+4
5 years ago (2019-02-04)
Hi, MsKhit. Your aunt is wise. Evil sometimes disguises itself.

Disguising itself in a cloak of goodness is a trick a demon often uses. In the case of your experience, it might not have been a disguise, but just what your brain pieced together. Horns on the head, not sure if demons really have such things, can look like batman's mask. 😁
MsKhit (1 stories) (1 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-02-04)
Hi guys! Thanks for reading my story I appreciate really! I respects opinion of others. I swear to my Mom's soul (she's in heaven now), I'm fully awake and I've stayed awake at that moment before I woke up my Mom. For it took me several minutes to figure out that it's very clear. When you're a child, you see things and you know it's true. Just like many said, there are many forms for deceiving. Though it's unusual, I just can't forget I had that night. 😁 ❤
PoliexterLy (2 stories) (92 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-02-03)
"Year 1976 in Malabon City, my childhood memories are full of good, happy and naughty memories just like any other kids who was born before millennials" So you're saying millennials cannot have childhood memories that are happy and good? 😐

Like lady-glow has mentioned, it probably was a vivid dream since Batman and Robin are not known to be supernatural.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-02-03)
Too bad you didn't get up and asked for their autograph. 😐

It sounds like you had a vivid dream that night.
Did you experience anything else in that house?

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: