You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Magic Earbuds

Real Ghost Stories

Magic Earbuds

 

What I am going to tell happened to me in November 2018. I am a student and after high school has finished, I go home, eat lunch, and I quickly go to the library with some friends for doing school work. I am a fan of music, it is truly one of my favorite things in the world so of course, I always carry around (especially to the library for avoiding any other noise) my AirPods which are wireless separate headphones that aren't joined with a cable.

The night before going to the library, I went to bed with the AirPods and I felt asleep with them, I always do this, otherwise I can't sleep, but obviously in the morning the AirPods are lost all over the bed, so everyday I expect that my mum makes my bed and finds them after doing that, but that day she did not. She told me that she even changed the bedsheets for cleaning them and no sign of them, I really really needed them that day since I was going to the library, we started looking around and no sign of them, which is pretty normal since they are really small and separate from each other.

So I went to the kitchen, I had lunch and when I finished and was about to leave the house, I took a glance to the room for just trying just one more time if I find them, and there I saw them, they were positioned in a really delicate perfect way, both of them (it almost looked like advert). I called my mom and I told her that I had found them, that they were there and her reaction was;"Victoria,come on that is such a bad joke," of course she thought and still thinks to this day that I was playing around with her, because the situation itself was pretty crazy. They just were not there, and the possibility of finding both of them which are super super mini in that position, just wow and after my mum removed the sheets and changed them... And also that specific day, I do not usually go to the library just some days but the headphones are a must, and I really needed them before I go...

I really do not know who/what helped me but I really love this event.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, victorimunoz, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Pasindu (9 stories) (25 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-05-05)
there was one house I rented with my wife and man that house gave me a good time (my wife stopped taking for almost a month even after we left the place)...we left the house cause things were getting disappeared and come back in the matter of making me mad,

You just check if these things will happen, cause if it do... You need to stop loving the events!
LuciaJacinta (8 stories) (291 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-05-05)
I liked your story. Very nice. Since you didn't mention any negative feelings surrounding this experience... It could be a guardian angel or friendly relative.

Haven, sometimes I just loose stuff and they reappear but I attribute this to a helpful spirit. Or in Catholic terms a St. Anthony moment. "St. Anthony St. Anthony please come round what is lost help be found." Maybe it's just mindful thinking or just by chance but when I ask for help I often find stuff. Now again, it could be just me believing I will find things a kind of self projection
(depending what you believe)...but maybe the necessity of needing these ear buds and determination helped them to reappear.
Filmbuff1234 (13 stories) (33 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-05-03)
One of the first signs of ghosts is that objects go missing for a certain period of time, and reappear where you left it or in plain sight. One time, I was searching for the remote, gave up, went on my phone. About 10mins later I found the remote on my lap.
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-05-02)
Hi Victorimunoz -

I have 'lost' many things before only to find them where they should be and where I've looked before. It's very frustrating. I lost a bag of chips a couple of days ago, it was a matter of minutes. I kept second guessing myself thinking I had imagined having them. I walked out of the room and when I came back they were in plain sight, where I had looked before.

You seem to think you lost them and someone/something "helped" you get them back; that is an interesting thought. I always think someone/something took them and then put them back.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: